Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 5:39 AM
There is a hipster teacher at my school. With the mustache, the vintage shoes, the vest, the indie music, the whole package.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 6:37 AM
I'm in 11th grade. Every morning I wake up at 5, go on a morning run until 5:30 and cool down by taking my dog for a walk until 5:50. Then I shower and dress. I eat breakfast on my back porch while watching the sun rise and listening to the morning news. Then I fix my lunch, make sure my shit for school is together and then leave for school at 7. I go to a private Catholic school. Our uniform is the cliche white blouse, navy blue tie and the mandatory skirt for girls. Girls have to wear navy blue or white socks with dress shoes and the only jackets allowed are the sweaters or a sports jacket.

Our principal stands outside our school with a thing of twine and scissors. If your pants are sagging, he'll cut off twine and make you take a makeshift belt. If your shirt's unbuttoned, you have to button in. This man literally will not let you step inside the school until you look Catholic-School-Approved. Every day my brother had twine around his belt loop. He also pissed the school off since guys can't have hair that touches their shirt collar, by wearing his hair in a high ponytail so that it technically did not touch the collar. My mom made him cut his hair when he was a Senior because she wanted him to look decent for his Senior picture.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Space Pony
#28 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 2:31 PM
Still 2 Years of high school left...:'(
Worried about my Mid-finals,and university entrance exam that I'll have to take in 2 years

Page 2 of 2