Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 12:26 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My sim does not want to work!
My sim Leona McLeod has always had a glitchy issue.... Like her moodlets wouldn't go or something. But now when I try to send her to work as a scientist, it doesn't let me. I've got error trap the mod and it always says their was an error. I've tried quitting her job and I did daycare for 2 days but then the toddlers didn't even come to her house. She is my heir in my legacy, so I have to atleast try to help her or else she will go broke and won't be able to feed her children. 😨😰😂 thank you guys 😇
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 12:30 AM
I can't help you with ErrorTrap, but there's plenty of things a sim can do to earn money without working a standard job. Gardening, collecting, and writing immediately come to mind.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 2:57 AM
Thank you very much for trying to help☺️
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 3:35 AM
What does the error say? Should be a log in your Sims 3 documents folder. On the nrass site they have a page for the various error logs that errortrap picks up on. I think you can even upload your log there and get help from people that maintain or use errortrap.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DRPEPPERGRL
What does the error say? Should be a log in your Sims 3 documents folder. On the nrass site they have a page for the various error logs that errortrap picks up on. I think you can even upload your log there and get help from people that maintain or use errortrap.

It doesn't say anything except error 1 Leona McLeod. I just moved her to Appaloosa plains, because I was bored of Bridgeport. Hopefully it will help maybe? Thanks 😰😅 I have also changed her work outfit, because that's what a website told me to do. 😑
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 10:00 AM
For future reference, then:
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Upload
(free registration required to upload error logs and start up a support thread)