Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations
Default Launcher not viewing/ loading (pic included)
I've installed generations and as soon as I installed it and open the launcher, it wouldn't load the whole launcher.
Also, it would keep say that there is update available, but whenever I click to download, it wouldn't download.
I tried uninstalling generations but it would stay the same.
I'm using macbook air! please help
(I'm not sure if the picture is included or not, really don't know how to do that, but if its not included, I have the exact same problem like http://modthesims.info/t/496342)
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 12:58 PM
Go to your DCCache folder (my documents) and find a file called "missingdeps.idx". Remove that file (will be regenerated) onto your desktop and then test the launcher. Sometimes it helps.

Also, when having trouble updating the game, removing a file called "Version.tag" from the bottom of the Sims 3 folder (my documents) often helps. By Crinrict: "Version.tag: Info about the version of your game. This file only contains the gameversion of the last installed pack. Delete this file if you have troubles patching or Launcher is reporting errors."

Not sure but I think these still apply to MAC's, as well.