Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2015 at 12:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Finding the Likeliest Source of Game Crashing
Hi all,

I have a whole bunch of Gameplay mods and it seems that one of them is causing the game to crash (as according to the crash log analyzer). It seems that the game crashes at certain point in the gametime morning. It also occasionally crashes when I enter a lot.

Delphy's dashboard states that awesome mod (I have all disabled other than the nopudding) and the Consort_2x_Weight_and_Fitness_Integration mod are conflicting, but I don't see why this is causing the game to crash.

This is asking a lot from people, but could anyone help me pinpoint the source of the crashing?
I will provide anything needed.

I have all expansion up to Island Paradise installed, and none of the Stuff Packs.

Here are the loaded assemblies:

Here is the crash log:
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st May 2015 at 9:59 AM Last edited by Arsil : 1st May 2015 at 10:17 AM.
# Delphy's dashboard states that awesome mod (I have all disabled other than the nopudding) and the
# Consort_2x_Weight_and_Fitness_Integration mod are conflicting, but I don't see why this is causing the game to crash.

They are both core mods that override the same game library, Sims3GameplaySystems.dll.
I see how that could cause the game to crash. Don't you get a warning from AwesomeMod
when you start the game? I always got one when I use it together with NRaas UntraslatedKey.
Is Consort's mod working properly?

If that wasn't enough, there's also this:

# 0018fde0 | 04 00 00 00 3d 3e 1b 3a 7c 51 0d 80 1e 00 00 00 | ....=>.Q...... |

That worried face is clearly an indication that something is wrong. Sorry, couldn't resist to also say something stupid.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2015 at 11:15 PM
Ok, I might try that. But it's strange because I don't get a warning from Awesomemod.

Consort's mod seems to also work.

It's really a bind because I don't want that autogenerated pudding, but I also want a higher limit to weight and muscle mass!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:56 PM Last edited by jje1000 : 2nd May 2015 at 6:41 PM.
Ok, so it seems like it's neither of those mods causing the crash. It looks like the source of the crash comes from an NRaas package. The crash happens at around 8am every morning.

Ah, the joys of a CC wild goose hunt.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd May 2015 at 6:46 PM Last edited by igazor : 2nd May 2015 at 9:07 PM.
An NRaas mod is the source of the crash, or is ErrorTrap reporting on an error condition before this happens? If you have any interesting script logs to share, please consider zipping or rar-ing together some samples, uploading, and opening up a thread at NRaas so we can take a look and hopefully help interpret them.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Upload

ETA: Sorry, gave you the wrong link there at first. Fixed.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2015 at 10:35 PM Last edited by jje1000 : 2nd May 2015 at 10:48 PM.
Sent in a request to join the wiki.

EDIT: Posted crash files.

I think the issue might be a compatibility thing.