Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2015 at 9:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I do not like the random sims in CAS, or immigratants to my town.
I would really love not to have to edit each sim in CAS that comes into my town, but typically my sims 3 random generator, or the thing that generates immigrates, as they both have a habit of generating sims with bycicle helmets, and watches, despite having loads of things for it to choose from, it always chooses the same things! Is there a way to modify what is chosen, to maybe make the clothing more representative of the store bought, and other things that I have in CAS mode, I'm tired of seeing sims pop up, who have the same exact weird randomness, and as I said I do not wish to edit every sim that comes into town with something off about them. Is there a mod that makes clothing and facial features more truly random? The pattern almost always seems to be wahtever stuff pack, or expansion pack I last happened to purchase.