Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2018 at 6:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I fixed sims 3 on my Mac!
I made a new administrator account and launched the Sims 3 on origin I managed to get it to work. I just wanted to post this to let others know it may work for them. I'm so happy I could legit cry.

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:05 PM Last edited by igazor : 19th May 2018 at 2:23 PM.
Just to head off any unhappiness in the future, if you happen to stay current with operating systems on your Mac the one that we have now (High Sierra) is likely to be the last one that will run TS3. Its successor, to be released in the fall (no name given to it yet, but OS X 10.14) will reportedly drop all support for 32-bit applications. That will be the end of TS3 for Mac, for those who stay current anyway, unless EA produces some kind of fix for it and that doesn't seem very likely given the history here.