Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#976 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 3:57 PM
Hey everyone! I wanted to try this challenge, but I wanted to do it in TS2.
I am sorry I have to ask this here, but I can't find the rules for The Sims 2 100 baby challenge anywhere!

Thanks in advance
Jade
Advertisement
Test Subject
#977 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeThePlumbob
Hey everyone! I wanted to try this challenge, but I wanted to do it in TS2.
I am sorry I have to ask this here, but I can't find the rules for The Sims 2 100 baby challenge anywhere!

Thanks in advance
Jade

There's something here
http://sunnyskysx.livejournal.com/2251.html
Test Subject
#978 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annakaz
There's something here
http://sunnyskysx.livejournal.com/2251.html

Thank you very much Annakaz, but those are a combination of TS2 and TS3 rules. Do you think they will do?
I guess it doesn't matter, I'll just go by those rules for now while I'm waiting for you to reply.

EDIT: Ooh! I found (in the link you sent me) a link to the Cheesecake challenge. I saw this before and thought it wasn't the same thing, but then I realised I can just use those rules but without the Cheesecake stuff...
Although, now I think about it, the original link that you gave me should probably apply to both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, right?
Well, either way, just thought I'd let you know what I did.
I'll go ahead and start! Thanks for your help!

Jade
Test Subject
#979 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 8:12 PM
100 Baby Challenge
I am making a lets play, and I made a blog about it too. I always do this challenge but I can't make it through the second kid!
Test Subject
#980 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
I got bunkbeds from the store because they're super useful in saving space.

I'm excited to see how it turns out!

bunkbeds are in University Life, my favourite EP, but you can buy them from the store.

also the men in this challenge they can be difficult. i've had to make my own households of guys just to get my sim pregnant!
Site Helper
#981 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 3:43 PM
Bunkbeds are also in Generations.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#982 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 6:22 PM
There is also at least one variety of bunkbed in Into The Future as well.
Test Subject
#983 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 2:20 AM
I've been playing in Dragon Valley for a few weeks now. I suddenly felt like sharing pictures, which I haven't been taking until tonight. My founder, Rosalind, has 20 children and 11 days until she becomes an elder.

She had a single child her first pregnancy, then triplets, and then twins.

Another set of twins. More triplets.

Twins again. And then quadruplets.

I was going to hold off for a bit after the quads, but the paparazzi was hanging around the lot in the middle of the night. Rosalind wasn't tired at all so she had triplets again.

*I'm sort of playing by the Final Hope rules (but not completely. I'm bad at rules). Felicity is dead because some of her traits were deemed bad by the Final Hope Committee people. I didn't get a screenshot of her.

Something weird (I've never had this happen) is going on with Rosalind, though. It must have something to do with her charisma skill, but she almost instantly becomes friends with sims she talks to (and in the case of the maid and repair technician she doesn't even have to talk to them. They just step on the lot) and very quickly becomes best friends. Then the friendship doesn't decay. Makes it kind of easy. She just has to flirt until extremely irresistible (I don't bother with kissing/romantic interest stuff. thanks woohooer. But they have to be extremely irresistible to try for baby, of course).
Scholar
#984 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:14 AM
Hi, Sorry I haven't been updating much but here's my latest update, Chapter 71 , and that puts my count up to 51, I am over halfway done, only 49 babies to go.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#985 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 8:11 PM
I'm loving seeing all these baby challenge kids and stories!

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Scholar
#986 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 3:48 PM
I have another update, Chapter 74
Test Subject
#987 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 5:14 AM
So I'm finally taking the plunge and doing this!
This'll be my first real challenge I've done, so I'm excited to see how this turns out. Debating whether or not I should make a blog or something for it.
Anyway, this is my founder, Heather Sparks. Her first day and she's already in a relationship with Argus Brown and got pregnant on the first try. Off to a good start!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#988 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpiritOfSakura
So I'm finally taking the plunge and doing this!
This'll be my first real challenge I've done, so I'm excited to see how this turns out. Debating whether or not I should make a blog or something for it.
Anyway, this is my founder, Heather Sparks. Her first day and she's already in a relationship with Argus Brown and got pregnant on the first try. Off to a good start!

I love her hair! Definitely make a blog, it's so much fun to keep track!

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Test Subject
#989 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:04 AM
It's nothing fancy yet (still have to figure out how to correctly edit whatever theme I use), but I went ahead and made a blog.
Right now, my challenge stats are:
Kids: 6
Girls: 3
Boys: 3
Single births: 2
Twins: 2
Triplets: 0
Baby daddies: 4

I don't know if I want Heather to have kids again before she becomes an elder (I'm behind, haha). I know that's the point, but if her most recent girl stays as cute as she is now, I kinda want her to be the heir...
Scholar
#990 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 9:56 AM
I have another update Genius Toddlers
Lab Assistant
#991 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 8:03 PM
It's been a while due to school, but I finally have an update: Griffin, Gideon, Jolene, Jessamine, and Jax have all moved out and the remaining eight are all teenagers. Kaira and Kylar have 4 Sim days until they are aged up and shipped out unless they both miraculously get on the honor roll. I may end up needing the Relativity mod...my teenagers are HORRIBLE at getting their needs taken care of, let alone their homework (even with the MultiTab, at least one doesn't have their homework even started when the next school day starts). Here are the new teenagers.

Blaine and Bakari:

Flynn, Fiona, Finnegan, and Farin:

If her young adult self looks anything like her teenage self, Fiona will be heiress. I will also be moving them to a new town. Gelamer has been causing me too many problems, of late.
Field Researcher
#992 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpiritOfSakura
I don't know if I want Heather to have kids again before she becomes an elder (I'm behind, haha). I know that's the point, but if her most recent girl stays as cute as she is now, I kinda want her to be the heir...

I would say go ahead and have another pregnancy, I'm sure it won't bother anybody if you change things a little bit and let that girl become the heir. Especially if you think it'll result in better gameplay for yourself.

So I know I've tried doing this challenge 3 or 4 times before... But I've started using a new computer and sims runs much better on it, so I think I'll try it again and be less frustrated with it. (Although it wasn't always the game that frustrated me, )
So I can't wait to start making my sim!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Field Researcher
#993 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 5:46 PM Last edited by MommyIce : 5th Dec 2015 at 6:35 PM.
Back from vacation and posting again!

I was a little scared to jump back into the MacAnna's chaotic household, but I DID it! Lol.

Chapter 17 - Raising the Dern Babies
Chapter 18 - Free Labor

Yay! My boy children are now teens and the next set of toddlers & babies are on the verge of aging up! I feel bad, but I'm totally biased & am completely Team Shannon! Lol! My ladies are so exhausted right now, they can't even seem to get the energy to LOOK at a man.

*edit: Woo hoo! And aging up more children finally!

Chapter 19 - An Unfortunate Lisp

Field Researcher
#994 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 8:12 PM
I've been playing 100-baby challenge lately & have a few updates. Shannon is not having much luck & Teagan is winning! I'm worried she might actually try to take over the world!

Chapter 20 - Did Someone Order a Pizza?
Chapter 21 - Just Some Kid's Birthday
Chapter 22 - Up to No Good!
Chapter 23 - For the Last Time!
Chapter 24 - Just a Science Experiment
Chapter 25 - Atomic's First Minion - where Blaze does what Atomic is always talking about & drops a baby off at the corner.

Test Subject
#995 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 5:41 AM
Never mind on what my one post says. I can't get the Sims 3 to work anymore. :C ;-;
Scholar
#996 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 8:41 AM
Hi, I have another update, Chapter 78
Test Subject
#997 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 8:39 PM
Just posted it on my Tumblr, but figured I'd show it here as well--the current family tree!
Test Subject
#998 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 7:09 PM
I decided to except thy challenge

http://100babychallengems3.webs.com/
Scholar
#999 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 9:07 AM
Baby 55 has been born, Here is Chapter 79
Test Subject
#1000 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 6:02 PM
Yes, I can't wait to start doing this challenge! It's going to be amazing!!
Page 40 of 46