Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#51 Old 26th May 2010 at 10:25 PM
I'm blessed with a small A cup I don't think I could handle my back pain with the added pressure of bigger boobs added on. I always find flaw with myself, but I'm happy with who I am. I mean, I've got a lot of problems with my spine and hips (So much that even using the smallest tampons hurts very much) but I've learnt to live with my flaws
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 27th May 2010 at 10:51 AM
Heh, my basoomas are tiny.
But that's life, I guess.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Scholar
#53 Old 27th May 2010 at 11:08 AM
I'm going to get down to an A-cup. They should go away with exercise.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th May 2010 at 6:00 PM
boobs are just evil xD They're always trying to get in the way

:)
Theorist
#55 Old 27th May 2010 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
I'm blessed with a small A cup I don't think I could handle my back pain with the added pressure of bigger boobs added on. I always find flaw with myself, but I'm happy with who I am. I mean, I've got a lot of problems with my spine and hips (So much that even using the smallest tampons hurts very much) but I've learnt to live with my flaws

That girl with the Z cups had so many accidents involving her boobs. Some guy walked into her boobs by accident and spilt his drink all over her because he bounced off and his drink went flying. :B
Her mum was just like "THAT'S IT, WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL AND ASKING FOR FREE BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY. YOU'RE GOING TO SAY YOU HAVE BACK PAIN BECAUSE THEY'RE HUGE."

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Alchemist
#56 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:03 PM
i think everyone if beautiful in there own way.because beauty means diffrent things to diffrent people.

omg i hate my boobs i think there too big,all my mates want them,i always say "if i can swap boobs i would"

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:28 PM
Wowza. Probably fake but still, who could live with them that hugee?!

Alchemist
#58 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:36 PM
omg if they where real that person would not be able to stand up.
they are huge i would hate to have them

My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:38 PM
^ I know right! D:
They might be photoshopped or something though.
But, seriously that girl wouldn't be able to stand up. D:

Alchemist
#60 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:43 PM
i think they are so photoshopped,cos i dont think you can get such big boobs on a small person lol
haha she mite have to be in a wheelchair because her boobs broke her back lol

My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
#61 Old 28th May 2010 at 1:22 AM
I think beauty is in how you carry yourself. I know I'm beautiful and I carry myself with it, and some girls will tell you that means you are stuck up. Well for those chicks, that's what the middle finger was invented for.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#62 Old 28th May 2010 at 8:35 AM
My friend's boobs are HUGE, but she flaunts them to her advantage. Now, however, she's realizing that they aren't that great - we went bra shopping today and she couldn't find a single bra that fit her :S
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:27 PM
I totally hate when people see a girl with confidence and try to tell her she's stuck up. That's so untrue.

:)
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:32 PM
^ Agreed.

Field Researcher
#65 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 10:30 PM
This has to be one of the most confidence-boosting threads I've ever read. Seriously I was feeling awful when I started reading (mainly due to homework overload and my lovely brother calling me fat ) and now I feel ok again!

I mean, everyone has flaws and bits that they don't like about themselves but I guess you just have to make the best of them you know? Like, my weight is kind of a struggle for me. I'm not like obese or anything but there are areas of my body that I tend to gain a lot of weight on -like my hips and my thighs, and seeing as I'm pretty short and have quite big boobs, it kind of makes me look dumpy.... But I can lose some weight, and I will! And at the same time, I know I'm not meant to be skinny, and I'm ok with that! Maybe if you embrace your flaws and work them to your advantage, you'll learn to like them! or at least to live with them....

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3