Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:40 AM
Default My sims can't ride on Severinka bikes, only stand on it.
I tried to google this issue, but it seems like there are 2 people on the entire internet ho has this issue (me included)

Before I download, I didn't see the site saying I need any other mods to go with this, so why is this happening to me? Recently I downloaded maps & some build mode items the map said it needed to work. Do I need a stuff pack or something? If so, wouldn't they mention it on the page? I used google translate to translate the Russian texts & it also didn't talk about what other mods I need so why is it not working?

Yes, I also remove all .package files & it still didn't work.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 12:41 PM
Did you try posting on Severinka's site with a question about it not working? Far more likely to get help there, even if it's in Russian and things get a bit mangled in Google Translate, than here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 7:18 PM
Hmm, do you have Fast Lane Stuff? I don't see it listed as a requirement, but it seems most motorcycles need it installed.
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nylaba
Hmm, do you have Fast Lane Stuff? I don't see it listed as a requirement, but it seems most motorcycles need it installed.

I have motorcycles installed which work fine, and never installed Fast Lane Stuff, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 1:21 PM
Well I don't speak Russian & I didn't find the mod on the actual site, but from other sites that directed to severinka site. I checked many other sites seeing if those site will say anything, but none of them talk about any requirements or dependencies so I check the comment sections, the comment sections are empty except on 1 site where there is ONLY 1 comment said this is a thing.

I have all the expansions & I have also installed a couple of motorcycle mods before & it works fine. So I see Origin is running a Sims 3 discount, guess I'll grab Fast Lane & see if it works. But seriously, if it needs a Fast Lane, why wouldn't Severinka & all of the sites who provide the link wouldn't mention this?

Sorry I don't want to come across as angry, I just don't get this...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:27 PM
So I just grabbed Fast Lane.

And it works now. Seriously, why do I need Fast Lane for this? Ambitions got Harley, World Adventures, University Life & even Into The Future got scooters. I've downloaded motorbike mods before & they worked fine. I would've been angry if Fast Lane isn't on a discount right now, but I just don't understand why didn't they say it on any of the sites.
Now I sounded angry again, sorry about that.

Maybe if it's possible, you can tell Severinka to mention about Fast Lane on the site? In the meantime I'll track down all the sites I've visited & left a comment saying you need Fast Lane for the bike to work.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:35 PM
Why Fast Lane? Because this is a different type of motorcycle with its own set of animations; Sims don't sit back like on the chopper but lean forward and it has a special sound, too. Movie Stuff has a similar motorcycle, so my guess is that it could work with Movie Stuff, too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 1:26 PM
You've got a point there, I guess my main frustration is that they didn't mention it on any of the sites at all, not even the main site itself. I don't have Movie Stuff so I don't know, maybe Movie Stuff works too.