Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#3001 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 2:54 AM
I wish I hadn't uninstalled TS3, now that Pets is out. I'm dying for a true to form self-sim with cats by the bucket load. Until I have time to play again and enough money for the new EP, I'm sating myself with numerous pictures and videos of it.
Advertisement
Banned
#3002 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 8:09 PM
What Are You Doing Right Now? Relaxing!
Alchemist
#3003 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
I wish I hadn't uninstalled TS3, now that Pets is out. I'm dying for a true to form self-sim with cats by the bucket load. Until I have time to play again and enough money for the new EP, I'm sating myself with numerous pictures and videos of it.

Agree X100. I'm so far behind on EPs too. I didn't even know Generations existed until earlier today
Mad Poster
#3004 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 1:15 AM
Freaking out. I just got back to campus after fall break and discovered that the revision of my American Literature paper is due a week sooner than I thought it was.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Test Subject
#3005 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 1:33 AM
I'm listening to music

J'suis française et en bonne santé !!

I'm french and in good mood !!
Alchemist
#3006 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 8:15 AM
Going to bed. I'd call today... semi-productive. I spent three hours with my oldest sister discussing TV shows and Sims Social, then went to Walmart for an hour. Other than that, didn't do much today. And I know I'm going to get scolded for not doing any homework over the weekend, but oh well. At least I built an apartment complex?

Goodnight ladies.
Alchemist
#3007 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 7:15 PM
Watching The Big Bang Theory

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#3008 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 8:08 PM
Relaxing after a day of traveling, and physiotherapy. I hate exercise bikes with a passion.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3009 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 9:43 PM
Well that's it for this thread, it's reached the 3,000 limit. I'm going to request it to be locked. No more posting in this thread please!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .

Page 121 of 121