Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:32 PM
Default Perfection. My Perfect Genetics Challenge.
So, I started with my founder Nicole Mayberry.

Her backstory:
Lana Mayberry was a happy-go-lucky girl. Although her father died whilst her mother was pregnant, she still had the perfect life. Her family was never short of money, yet she was not spoiled. She had plenty of friends, and did when in school. It was only upon her 16th birthday everything went wrong. Her mother started to get very, very ill. Lana was not longer a sweetheart. She became spiteful towards everyone, and her grades began to slip. She did not pass her final exams. She didn't get into Sims University. However, she found true love with Kurt Boone.

They were the perfect couple. He was willing to help her with the tough times, and she was willing to let him help. However, evrything good must come to an end, because Lana's mother died. Lana was very sad, and at the worst time, because she was getting married in a month. The wedding came, and Lana got married to kurt at the pond next to her mother's graveyard.

Lana, now 21 years old, decided to rename herself Nicole after her mother, and start a mission to carry the genes that only she and her mother had for ten generations.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:37 PM
You'd be better off posting this in the challenge thread rather than making a separate thread for your progress.