Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:53 PM
Default My game is acting up help please !
The actions keep disappearing from my queue.They cant go to sleep.I changed all the beds.Moved them in and out.I tried to reset them.But it didnt work.They didnt reset.

Help please ?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by toradora101
The actions keep disappearing from my queue.They cant go to sleep.I changed all the beds.Moved them in and out.I tried to reset them.But it didnt work.They didnt reset.

Help please ?

Do you have free will on?
Another things I realized--my sims kept rejected using the toilet/bathing. I was wondering WHAT THE HECK I did...finally I put the walls up and realized my bathroom wall had a section missing from when I remodeled the house.

Is there something "bothering your sims?" (something in the room?) Are the beds too close to the wall? Do they have room to move?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 6:43 PM
You may have to delete the household. Perhaps you can move them back in via the library? Good Luck!
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 6:45 PM
Hmmm...Here's a short checklist
  • Is free will on or off?
  • Is there something annoying them?
  • Did you go into the cheat version of CAS at any time during their lives?

If that doesn't work, save them and delete them then add them back in. It could be something to do with mods. What mods do you have installed?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 6:49 PM
Did you remember to put a door in? Usually when I make a house with the walls hidden I forget to put a door in... perhaps you did?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:56 PM
Try all of the above. But curious.. are all the beds in the same room? Is the bed shared? Were they able to get to their beds previously?

If suggestions above do not work I would suggest removing everything from that room including the flooring. Something is "hidden" in there and blocking access to the bed. I had to remove an entire kitchen once and part of a hallway before I found an almost invisible object embedded in a corner.

Another possibility is social jigs
The game creates a temporary object when two Sims interact with each other. These are SocialJigs are created so animals and other sims can not come between two interacting sims. Once the sims finish the interactions these objects should be cleared out but it does not always happen. Some jigs are visible (they look like ovals or small balls), others are not.

Visible SocialJigs can easily be deleted with Move Objects.
Jigs that are not visible need to be removed with a mod.
You can check this in Master Controller by clicking on City Hall and accessing NRAAS -> Master Controller -> City -> Object Statistics

If you see two party social jigs in there select them and accept to flush the object.