Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:58 PM
How Do I Create My Own Rabbit Hole Rug?
After downloading and using Cazarupt's rabbit hole rugs from TSR for quite some time, I want to make my own custom rabbit hole rug for a church. I want my sims to be able to click the map tag of the church, see options appear (e.g. go to church, get baptised, confess sins, get marriage counseling, see guest speaker,etc), disappear into the lot after clicking one of the options, and see what the sim did or learn in the text window (e.g. Bert Alto just confessed for snubbing Nancy Landgrabb).

In summary, what do I need to do in order to make an entirely new rabbit hole with brand new interactions?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 10:01 AM
That looks like a mod to me, or perhaps it's even meshing. I would go to create in the menu above and choose those topics to post in instead.
Inventor
#3 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 10:22 AM
I don't understand. Do you want the rug or the whole building as rabbit hole?

This should go in Modding Discussion IMO.
To do it, since they all are custom features, you need coding knowledge and, if you want
that the whole building is a rabbit hole, meshing knowledge (or you can build a normal
building and use a rug as rabbit hole and at first you can just clone a rug).
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#4 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:08 PM
@{Bay Bledsoe}, I've moved your thread to modding discussion.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:44 PM
Honestly, you don't know C# right? But that's not a problem. But I can't stress enough that I hope you won't give up while we all try and help, as it takes us efforts. And coding is difficult. I mean it. Really.

Rabbithole rugs are totally different from just rabbithole rugs. Normal ones involve no coding. In fact no one has made new rabbitholes as far as I can tell.

Anyway, good luck if you're going on.