Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 7:51 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Finding a default skin in my downloads
So, recently, when some new babies were born, I noticed that something was off; their parents were an alien and a human, and the human parent always had regular Maxis skin, so I was surprised to see they were all born with what looked like their human parents' skintone. When I checked in SimPe, though, I noticed the skintone listed was not that of either of their parents, but what looks like a custom skintone, which makes no sense since neither parent has it. I'm trying to find the skintone so I can remove it, but I don't know how I'd start.
Ths was the skitone number that came up in SimPE: 2c22a1ce-4751-b705-6b67-2dabb29df63b
I don't know if that's a help or not, but it's the only clue I have.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord St.Croix
So, recently, when some new babies were born, I noticed that something was off; their parents were an alien and a human, and the human parent always had regular Maxis skin, so I was surprised to see they were all born with what looked like their human parents' skintone. When I checked in SimPe, though, I noticed the skintone listed was not that of either of their parents, but what looks like a custom skintone, which makes no sense since neither parent has it. I'm trying to find the skintone so I can remove it, but I don't know how I'd start.
Ths was the skitone number that came up in SimPE: 2c22a1ce-4751-b705-6b67-2dabb29df63b
I don't know if that's a help or not, but it's the only clue I have.

I'm not sure if this will help since I'm on a mac, but you could search your mod folder for the keyword 'skin tone' or 'default'. I'd also look through your downloads in your launcher as well. Sorry if this advice is useless.

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock