Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Now you can have a Raccoon for a pet!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,004 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 96,029 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 19th Dec 2011 at 12:00 AM
Ever wanted to do more than have your Sim watch or pet a raccoon? Well now you can! O.K., so it's not the same, but it's better than nothing. I made this based on the Raccoon instead of the Raccoon dog since the patterns of a raccoon seem nicer to me. He's currently named Tanuki (I think it's Japanese for Raccoon Dog) Raccoon. He's destructive, aggressive, shy, skittish and playful. You could change them of course. Or you could make it a challenge to try and tame him... or five of them all at once. Hope you'll like him! ^__^

P.S. Many thanks to HystericalParoxysm and others for their helpful feedback and suggestions.

Notes

* As usual, please don't steal my stuff or modify them and re-upload them somewhere else and claim it as your own creation. It might not look it, but it took me hours spread between days and weeks to make this. Placing it in game, taking photos, making adjustments, rinse and repeat many, many times before I get it right. So, give credit where credit is due, o.k.? Thanks!