Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 3:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims showing up in Bodyshop but not the game.
for whatever reason, I have sims showing up in Bodyshop but NOT the game. Driving me crazy, anyone know how to fix this?

all my sims show up here

but not here, there should be about 15 custom female sims, but they're misssing.

I have the SIms 2 Collection.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 4:25 AM
Maybe because the rest of them aren't "adult" sims?
When you go to premade sims in CAS ingame, are you making sure you have the right age?
Your second pic (in game) shows that you have 5 downloaded sims in "adult" category.
Your first pic (bodyshop) shows teens also, actually, only the first one is adult, the next 6 ones are teens....and teens won't show up while in premade/adult, they will show in premade/teens. Same deal for the genders.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 4:56 AM
Oh I know that, but when I go to the female adult section in the game, there's only 4 sims there, for female adults, there should be about 15 female sims. But none of them are showing up in the game.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM
And...it could not be young adults either? Just guessing..since they have the same look.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:44 PM
Nope nope. In body shop, all the sims are there, like 10 male adult, 15 female adult, but in in the game, nothing.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 9:12 PM
Delete thumbnails, clear caches...

Just for grins, back up everything and take out the downloads, then poke in CAS. Maybe you've got a mod that hides them for some weird reason that the maker never intended. The sims in your Saved Sims folder should show up, though they may not be recognizable without their CC; but at least the count would be right.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#7 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 10:45 PM
Maybe download some nice looking houses to entice them to come out into the 'hood?