Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 1:55 AM
Default sims 3 wedding help
hey ok so my two sims got engaged so i threw them a wedding party i sat out a wedding arch from the sunlit tides town i think. they got married under it and then after they "got married" it said they were still engaged i tried marrying them 3 times each time a memory window said like they would never forget exchanging rings. The party ended and everyone had a good time but a mssg poped up something like this "the guest cane to seen the sims get married but it diddnt happen" (something like that.) The mother sim also got the moodlet mother of the bride. so what could be wrong (btw they are teens) thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:26 AM
I havent tried marrying off teens in game, but i think it will register in game only if they are adults. Other than that i cant think of anything else unless you have a mod in your game that conflicts with the wedding.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kathness
I havent tried marrying off teens in game, but i think it will register in game only if they are adults. Other than that i cant think of anything else unless you have a mod in your game that conflicts with the wedding.
ya i think so to. thanks
Theorist
#4 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 6:05 AM
Unless you're using a mod, I don't think you can get your teens to marry. I've never tried it sorry. Is there a mod for this? Sorry I don't use mods.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 8:22 AM
I'd rather say that there's a problem with the mod that allows you to have teens get engaged and married in the first place. Are you using Woohooer or something else?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
I'd rather say that there's a problem with the mod that allows you to have teens get engaged and married in the first place. Are you using Woohooer or something else?

yes im using the woohooer mod
Forum Resident
#7 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 2:21 AM
Do you have other NRaas mods? For example, if you've got Teen marriage allowed in Woohooer but not Story Progression, it won't allow you to marry teens. Double check your settings.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."