Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2011 at 11:58 PM
Default Any mods out there that let you have more than 5 outfits planned at once?
Are there any mods out there that let you have more than 5 outfits planned? There are a lot of really great outfits in this game and I'd love to have a few more available without having to go into plan outfit every time I want one that's different from the 5 I originally chose. I can think of at least two additional outfits I'd love to have planned for my Jacoban priest off the top of my head. I like having at least one fancy outfit, one "adventuring outfit" for adventures/strolls in the woods and a few professional/every day outfits for all my characters. That's a lot of stuff to fit into the 5 outfit limitation!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd May 2011 at 5:05 AM
I agree, i could surely use a mod that expands the planning limit. Since in my SimsĀ“s plans sleepwear and being naked are options too, i only got 3 spaces left for the rest...i need more