Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2011 at 3:04 PM
Default Camera moving too fast?
Since updating the game to the latest patch, the camera in my game has started moving ridiculously fast. For example when using the right button on my mouse to drag the camera, the game moves to the other side of the land in a second.

Is this a problem for everyone since patching or just me?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:46 PM
Big problem for me I went back to 123
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd May 2011 at 6:42 AM
game move too fast.. you can't save your game.. sounds for me like an Cracked game with an old crack.

i Hope for you you Cracked your Game to save your Disk. is that so, deinstall your game, reinstall ist and put your Disk in.
If do you haven't an Tsm Disk: Deinstall your game and let it deinstalled!

sorry for my poor english
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:41 PM
Nope and Nope ... was not cracked just was going toooooo fast... just went back to 123 . works fine Ill wait for the next update or a small one to fix the bugs in this one . no prob with the English, and thanks for the attempt at helping...
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2011 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Harlekin09
game move too fast.. you can't save your game.. sounds for me like an Cracked game with an old crack.

i Hope for you you Cracked your Game to save your Disk. is that so, deinstall your game, reinstall ist and put your Disk in.
If do you haven't an Tsm Disk: Deinstall your game and let it deinstalled!

sorry for my poor english

I'm having the same problems and I've read that others have, too. I'm not running a cracked version of the game, but a store-bought one. I reinstalled the game and just updated to patch 1.2. I guess we'll just have to wait for EA to fix this patch, I suppose.

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!