Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2011 at 4:17 AM
Default Any way to delete some objects.
I have testing cheats on and move objects, I am using the buydebug mod also. I was wondering if there is anyway to delete objects like the railing along the walls that say unable to sell object when you grab them with moveobjects on. I just thought it would be neat to have the casltle look a little diffrent from the origional. I know on other sims games you could delete stuff you really needed like the mail box lol...so why not wall decor on tsm.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th May 2011 at 9:05 PM
I would be interested in a mod or knowledge of an ability to do this as well. I'd like to be able to have full control over what is or is not in the rooms for my sims. Info / direction would be appreciated on this matter.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:10 PM
I must say the I don't mod and know nothing about it. But, I think that the buildings are just shells, like in TS3, only not rabbit holes.

You mentioned the castle. I have 4 choices for the look of the castle when I start a new world, traditional, barbaric, pretty princess and some sort of wizardy one. Each one of those has different decorative... things, not just furniture and such, but like, the walls and stuff. For each one, the layout of the rooms are different, but the number of rooms and their shapes never change, each floor has the larger central room and the smaller rooms on each side.

Hense my belief they are shells. Has anyone been able to alter any of the shells in TS3? I would think it would be similar in TSM since they use a lot of the same coding.