Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 6:14 AM
Default Male sims have two penises? Help!
I am not used to this site so I apologize in advance if it's in the wrong place.

So, after I got the penis sliders working all of the male sims have two peenors when I erect them (lol). Does anyone have a solution to this?

I downloaded the penis mod from sexysims if that's important.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 6:47 AM
And this is a problem why?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I hope you get help soon!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 8:25 AM
Err, this is R18 and the sister site doesn't have a working forum anymore for some odd reason... I hope someone helps you before this gets deleted!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 8:33 AM Last edited by cord11 : 21st Jul 2017 at 8:51 AM.
Depending on what mod you downloaded, there's likely more than one place the creator posted them. I might even know what on..... I mean what I've totally respected the 18+ thing as a younger than that teenager, yeah totally.

Edit: There actually is a guy with 2 penises out there in the world. He also ended up Bi, so everyone can has some chance with him.

WowoW it's a badly hidden owo UwU Yeet skeet Idk what I'm doing
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cord11
Edit: There actually is a guy with 2 penises out there in the world. He also ended up Bi, so everyone can has some chance with him.

Double Dick Dude? He's a Reddit legend.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 5:29 PM
Are you positive you have only one penis mod or accessory installed? That was my first thought, that you might have two penises installed so both are showing up simultaneously.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 5:40 PM
haha what!?

Oh.. Oh wow.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 6:03 PM
But both are different enough in shape that they appear as two entirely separate penises? Is one erect and one flaccid, or are they both at a different angle or something?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#9 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 6:09 PM
Why would want to know that PI?

Mad Poster
#10 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 6:57 PM
Because how can you be sure it's two different penises instead of one oddly shaped one if they occupy the same space?

insert signature here
Mad Poster
#11 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 7:46 PM
Take the Sims pants off?

Mad Poster
#12 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 7:57 PM
How do you know of the problem in the first place if the pants are still on?

insert signature here
Mad Poster
#13 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 8:25 PM
Oh you'll know. Yes. Oh yes you will.

Mad Poster
#14 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 9:56 PM
Remember, this is The Sims 3. Where the women all have balloons for titties, but where male bulges are out of the question. Not that I'd rather have it the other way around, mind you.

insert signature here
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#15 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 11:59 PM
I think we can cope with the word "penis" in a PG-13 context, but please no pictures (sim pictures, that is - DEFINITELY no real ones!) and stay off the unduly raunchy jokes, everyone.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:25 AM
Should go without saying - well, should. Obviously won't.

insert signature here
Scholar
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:59 AM
From no experience of my own and as mentioned earlier in the thread perhaps one penis is some sort of accessory or mod while the other is tied to a particular skin and you maybe have these two categories of penis equipped at the same time
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 1:28 PM
Chop one of 'em off.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
But both are different enough in shape that they appear as two entirely separate penises? Is one erect and one flaccid, or are they both at a different angle or something?

Dying right now seriously dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂