Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2012 at 7:39 PM
Default Gather self interaction?
Is there any kind of right click > gather ingredients type mod or debug feature? I'm kind of tired of cam hunting for bushes and rocks that heros already know the location to.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th May 2012 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phantomneko
Is there any kind of right click > gather ingredients type mod or debug feature? I'm kind of tired of cam hunting for bushes and rocks that heros already know the location to.

Not that I know of. The only thing I can think of that would give you all the herbs your heart desires in one go is the shop mod, but I'm not sure if this has absolutely everything you get from gathering.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th May 2012 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phantomneko

Go to buydebug on, then you can get spawners and put them just about anywhere. Just be sure that they're where you want them to be because once you set them you can't delete them. Make sure you use the spawners and not the pics of the herbs. There are also fish spawners, and mineral spawners. You can landscape with them if you want. You will need to have your testing cheats enabled to do this.

I like playing The Sims. I don't like to be played like a Sim.
Scholar
#4 Old 30th May 2012 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyskye
Go to buydebug on, then you can get spawners and put them just about anywhere. Just be sure that they're where you want them to be because once you set them you can't delete them. Make sure you use the spawners and not the pics of the herbs. There are also fish spawners, and mineral spawners. You can landscape with them if you want. You will need to have your testing cheats enabled to do this.

I can't believe after my sheer excitement of putting waterfall sounds and fish spawners in the reception hall fountains that I forgot about the spawners (((((hugs))))) LadySkye :D
And I was contemplating how to decorate my new Kingdom's Knight's Training Yard, so you've just given me the idea for a new design. Never had a proper garden there before. It's always been pretty yet useful. This will be real nice. Thank you for the idea =)