Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 2623 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 10:38 PM
BBC Sherlock
I didn't find a thread for it so I thought I'd make one.

Does anyone else adore this show? I love it so much and I can't WAIT for season 3. I haven't finished season 2 yet because I'm afraid of going into withdrawal (I'm only half kidding)!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 9:37 PM
Did somebody say Johnlock? No?

*sits down*

You have no idea how obsessed I am with this show.

Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
I'm a girl. Angie. Or DS for all of you lazy shmucks out there. You know who you are.
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:29 PM
*joins DS* I ship Johnlock too. SO. HARD.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#4 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:42 PM
In fairness, who the else could be shipped in Sherlock? They're pretty much the only properly recurring characters.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 12:25 AM
There's a LOT of Mystrade in fanfictions, and a bit of Sherlolly. I think Mystrade is adorable. Also a lot of MorMor (Moriarty + Sebastian Moran) which is cute.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 2:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider
In fairness, who the else could be shipped in Sherlock? They're pretty much the only properly recurring characters.

Lots of people. I also ship MorMor and Mystrade, which've been explained.

I just enjoy this show so much because its editing, writing, acting, everything is just so consistently brilliant. Its budget must be through the roof.

Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
I'm a girl. Angie. Or DS for all of you lazy shmucks out there. You know who you are.
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 10:09 PM
It must be. I am so grateful they're continuing it, otherwise I think I'd lose it.

Section jump