Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Auto PC

by Lodakai Posted 1st Oct 2014 at 2:13 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2016 at 5:52 AM by Lodakai : Update 1.13 DEC4

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:04 PM
This was working for the patch for me. However, since installing GTW I'm getting a bug where sims will autonomously get on computers at the library and attempt to purchase retail lots.
Test Subject
#102 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 6:40 AM
When I have this mod installed, my Sim Children cannot work on their Motor skill aspiration because the Practice Typing timer does not count their practicing. The problem is resolved when I remove this mod.
Test Subject
#103 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 1:04 AM
Guess it'll never be updated. Miss using this mod
Test Subject
#104 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Natarii
This was working for the patch for me. However, since installing GTW I'm getting a bug where sims will autonomously get on computers at the library and attempt to purchase retail lots.
Same! It's so annoying
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 4:05 AM
Seems like the purchasing-retail-lots-at-library bug is an issue with the game and not the mod. Someone made a fix for it:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=553298
Scholar
#106 Old 23rd May 2015 at 3:00 AM Last edited by mummy_001 : 24th May 2015 at 7:16 AM.
Since installing Luxury stuff pack this mod is no longer working. Can you check it please. I am fully patched with OR and GTW also installed.

Please could you try to update this as my Sims are always on the pc. I can not delete the pc as my Sims need it each day for work progression.
Scholar
#107 Old 25th May 2015 at 9:53 AM
Please update this mod....
Test Subject
#108 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 12:42 AM
I found a really simple fix for the Sims computer addiction. Like other users I would not put any computers in my house but keep one in my household inventory to put out when I needed to order parts or medicine.

Just don't put a chair down in front of the desk and they ignore it.
Test Subject
#109 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 2:29 PM
is not working with the new Patch 1.13
Please can you make a new mod
I love this mod
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#110 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 6:39 PM Last edited by Lodakai : 5th Dec 2015 at 11:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Angie227
is not working with the new Patch 1.13
Please can you make a new mod
I love this mod

Tanja1986 has been more active with this type of modification.
I will look to make an update when possible.. although it is slow going due to wrist injury.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#111 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 11:05 PM
Updated for DEC4 1.13

Bed Tested.. sitting approved. 1 week of tech savvy geeks locked in a room with a pc.. too bad smartphones are so popular now.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
#112 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 9:11 AM
Thank you !!!
Instructor
#113 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
Updated for DEC4 1.13

Bed Tested.. sitting approved. 1 week of tech savvy geeks locked in a room with a pc.. too bad smartphones are so popular now.

So you're saying it does work? Or doesn't it?

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 2:30 PM
Thanks this mod is so needed
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#115 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarcyRoars
So you're saying it does work? Or doesn't it?

I have updated it for the patch.. so it SHOULD work.
I have not received any feedback that says otherwise.
While testing it for myself... I have not run into any issues. But I have tested it without the use of other mods. Let me know if you have any troubles.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#116 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 10:09 AM
It works great......
Hope your wrist is healing well.
Instructor
#117 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 2:47 PM
I have updated it for the patch.. so it SHOULD work.
I have not received any feedback that says otherwise.
While testing it for myself... I have not run into any issues. But I have tested it without the use of other mods. Let me know if you have any troubles.

Been playing for a little bit with it and it seems to work fine. Interactions aren't broken, Sims don't use the computer, so I guess it's all good!

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#118 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 4:05 PM
Thanks for the feedback!! =)
And thank you for the well wishes mummy.

Test Subject
#119 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 6:13 PM
Thank you!! I am using the No Computer use at all version and my sims are still using the computer to "Research Workout Tips" and children are using it to "Research idioms" . . I thought it may have something to do with the computers being custom but they use the EA computers autonomously too.
Forum Resident
#120 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shardae8806
Thank you!! I am using the No Computer use at all version and my sims are still using the computer to "Research Workout Tips" and children are using it to "Research idioms"

Same to me...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#121 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shardae8806
Thank you!! I am using the No Computer use at all version and my sims are still using the computer to "Research Workout Tips" and children are using it to "Research idioms" . . I thought it may have something to do with the computers being custom but they use the EA computers autonomously too.

I will take a look at it by the weeks end. Away from home for a few days

Test Subject
#122 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 12:14 PM
Thanks for the mod! and can you make a no auto Trolling Forums on the computer only Please! every time i look away my sim would go Trolling Forums on the computer and that gives him the mischief skill
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#123 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantom Assasin
Thanks for the mod! and can you make a no auto Trolling Forums on the computer only Please! every time i look away my sim would go Trolling Forums on the computer and that gives him the mischief skill

MB Has a version of that located here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...oll-teh-forums/

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#124 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 11:17 PM
I've rearranged the autonomy block flags so HOPEFULLY should work better now.

Test Subject
#125 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 2:35 PM
I've rearranged the autonomy block flags so HOPEFULLY should work better now.

Thank you!!!
Page 5 of 6