Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default not enough disk space
when i try to make a wall on hcp it says that there is not enough disk space to do it. now, i am sure that the wall file takes up less than 7 gigs so something is wrong. what is wrong and why did maxis make it with so many bugs?
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:08 PM
I can`t help with the last question, but in regards to the first question, I`m guessing that one of the data directories is marked as Read-Only, which Windows ignores, but Home Crafter does not. Unfortunately, when this happens Home Crafter reports an incorrect error message, namely, that the disk is full when it really isn`t.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 8:10 PM
See this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=107222 -- there area few different reasons why this could happen, several people have posted solutions.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:02 PM
but the folders never stay not read-only. like when i turn off read only and then properties it is still read-only.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:27 PM
Did you try any of the solutions mentioned in the thread I linked to?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.