Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 10:39 PM
Default Anyone have Sims 3 recorded video stories or screenshots
I have been working on a Sims 3 story with screenshots and wanted to see some other people's examples
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th May 2012 at 11:26 PM
Does sims 2 count in this thread?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:32 AM
Please say what type of screenshot (modelling, in game, CAS, ect.) and I'll be able to be more helpful! I'll just post some of my favourites.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r0xyh3art
I have been working on a Sims 3 story with screenshots and wanted to see some other people's examples

I recommend searching for a sims 3 legacy story and reading it, because they tend to have good screen shots.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:54 PM
I just want to say sorry for going off topic in advance.

@quesadildos
I love the hairstyle in the first photo, may I ask, where did you get the hairstyle you used for the first photo.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
@quesadildos
I love the hairstyle in the first photo, may I ask, where did you get the hairstyle you used for the first photo.

I downloaded it from WickedSims' Bringing Back Disco - Hair Dump. . It's the third one on the list, called Newsea Disco Heaven.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by quesadildos
I downloaded it from WickedSims' Bringing Back Disco - Hair Dump. . It's the third one on the list, called Newsea Disco Heaven.

Thank you, I just downloaded the hairstyle.