Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2009 at 3:52 PM
Default Sims 3 skins etc
Will this site also have downloadable skins etc for The Sims 3? Or will that be placed on a different site all together?

I've noticed that, graphics wise, there seems to be little or no difference, so would the Sims 2 skins work with Sims 3? It may be a bit too early to ask this, but if anyone can shed some light I will be grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Demontron
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:06 PM
I dont see why there wouldnt be. CC on this site for TS3 that is. But it will probably take a bit for CC for the game. Gotta figure all the new things on how to make it. (I dont make CC so I dont know all thats involved but from what I've seen for TS2 it can be complicated when you get really indepth) Also the way I've been reading there is no tools like Bodyshop out to help. At least none at the moment or near future but somebody else that makes CC might have a better answer.

Uhmmm Yeah no Sims 2 stuff wont work for Sims 3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd May 2009 at 5:17 PM
We definitely will have downloads for TS3 here, once it's out and once it's moddable. And no, TS2 stuff won't work for TS3 - at least, not directly. Some things may be able to be converted, but only time will tell what will be possible.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.