Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 9:47 PM
Default Any idea why the Repair Salvaged Junkyard Items mod isn't working?
I ran delphy's dashboard and there are no conflicts. Does it only account for items SPAWNED after it's installed?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 11:10 AM
I tried googling for this, but didn't find it, so a link would be nice.

Generally though: how old is the mod, is it for 1.67 or much older, is your game updated out equally outdated. Did you find it on the creators site? ... does it follow a tutorial, or have you tried googling for it. etc
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 12:52 PM
Isn't that an icarus one?
http://modthesims.info/d/522749
Also, I can report it's working in my game, but it's a bit temperamental. Some objects cannot be repaired so I do suspect a conflict.

omnis mundi creatura
dodgy builder
#4 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 2:17 PM
If that's the one it's from 2014 and built with 1.67. Make sure you are updated at least.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I tried googling for this, but didn't find it, so a link would be nice.

Generally though: how old is the mod, is it for 1.67 or much older, is your game updated out equally outdated. Did you find it on the creators site? ... does it follow a tutorial, or have you tried googling for it. etc

Oops, sorry, it's the icarus one linked in the post following yours.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 8:27 PM
I'm running on 1.67. I am about to do some more play testing with it. I am hoping that the reason it didn't work was because the junk in the junkyard had spawned before I installed the mod.