Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 10:37 AM
Monarch: 50/50. I do find it odd when a female monarch has to slay a beast, though.
Knight: Always male
Wizard: 50/50
Bard: Usually male. I had a female once, but I didn't really like her. Often give them a form of addiction as a fatal flaw.
Merchant: 50/50. Don't play them to often, though.
Jacoban priest: Usually female. Jacoban priests are usually not very nice, haha. In my kingdoms, priests can't marry and while Jacoban priests love some good wine, Peterans don't drink and only eat vegetarian.
Peteran priest: Always female
Spy: 50/50
Blacksmith: 50/50
Physician: 50/50

In my last kingdom, my monarch was married to (and had two children with) the Smithmaster of Crafthole and had an illegitimate child with the merchant. The merchant was in a secret homosexual relationship with the spy. My wizard and physician were living together, but she still often enjoyed the solitude of the tower. They had two children. The blacksmith was married to a farmer, they had a son.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Teddz0r
The merchant was in a secret homosexual relationship with the spy..

Ha! That reminds me; in my first kingdom my (male) knight married his (male) squire in the Jacobean Church! I found it really funny because it was basically a same-sex marriage, in Medieval Times, in the Sim-equivalent of the Roman-Catholic church at the height of its power and conservatism. And then I wished that the real Middle Ages would have been so tolerant. Or at least the real world modern times.
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:34 PM
Monarch: So far mostly male. Has to do with who I decide to ship of to make a new kingdom and I don't decide that until late in the game based on who is most interesting. All of them has gotten married. Mostly to foreign dignitaries but there are problem with that since a bug in the game hinders some of them to leave the Reception Hall so I had to turn the kitchen in to the Monarchs bedroom. One married the Trader that comes during the first quest and one married her Spy that I copied from her former kingdom.

Spy: Mostly female. I kinda like the idea of a hot and dangerous spy. Only one of them (2 if you count that I reused a character but I rollplayed that it was the same character) have gotten married.

Wizard: Most of them has been male with a classic look. Non of them have gotten married so far.

Physician: Mostly smart and cunning female. Only one male made after the English character "Doc Martin". Some of them have gotten married to the one in the love quest.

Blacksmith: Mostly men. No real reason. Never married because they haven't gotten the time. :P

Merchant: Mostly men. I feel greed looks better on a man. Non have gotten married except for one after he became a Monarch.

Bard: Even. As many female as male. Free-spirited. Never married but still had their partners. Mostly with the barmaid/man. :D

Jacoban Priest: Mostly male. I see Jacoban's mostly as old greedy self righteous men. Never marries except for one but that was after he started a new kingdom and became Monarch so that doesn't really count.

Peteran Priest: As many male as female. Mostly big and round. Never marries and even if they did they never had the time to get married.

Knight: Just as many male as female. But I really like the female ones best. There's just something special about tough women that kick ass. Most of them get married. One got married to the Spy and another got married to the wise hunter. One of my Knights became Monarch in a new kingdom and I brought over the Spy there so that they could get married again. I made a copy of the squire from the last kingdom and made him the new Knight.

Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's found a home with all the friends I've made. And if they think of me now and then...if they don't forget me...our hearts will be one. My friends are my power!
-Sora in "KINGDOM HEARTS"
Page 3 of 3