Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 5th May 2013 at 10:25 AM
When I think about it for a time, I am quite certain the stone man is Peter, and not Jacob. The reason is during my last kingdom, I was looking at the artifacts one can acquire when they combine the pottery shards, with the morter, and one of them is a head or bust with a long beard, which I had always assumed was Jacob, the icon of the Jacoban Faith, but somewhere within that kingdom, or else online while researching this or that, or maybe when I was waiting on EA Games for yet another chat on why they had not sent me my digital downloads, but I read about Peter the icon of the Peteran Faith, and there with the information was the same bust artifact that can be made with the pottery shards. I have not made those artifacts in a long time, since most of them can be purchased now, so all the fun in using the shards is gone, but they sure do help the trader in her store, and old map pieces where the treasures have already been found. My Sims save the extras they get and give them to her, my trader Dolla Daze. She is such a recycler! LOL
I have a trick for any who have trouble selling for lack of visitors to the traders lot, if any need. MUSIC Boxes! Sims do not always act attracted to the market, but when you put the music boxes out on tables, man does her shop overload! I avoided playing the trader for a long time, as her work seemed so difficult, and some of her/his responsibilities I could not understand at first, but it always seemed that through one quest or another, I always got the Trader killed, not by the Pit Beast but during her duties in the quest, but one should keep the music boxes near where the Trader is standing at the stall, so when the player gets sick and tired of repeatedly hearing the same thing over and over, its easier for her to close them, or take them away, or the player rather in furnish mode. These days I can get my Trader from level 1 to level 10 + 7 bonus levels, so 17 really all in just one quest, due to her selling at the stall. I also use the energy potions from Effenmont to keep my Sims up for days in and days out while I am controlling them, and it helps so much getting xped up, I cannot ever again go back to sleeping days or the crafthole energy.

I've got some pics to show you Chickie where it shows the funds of each territory leader, or the ones invited to the kingdom at the point I am at now. I had to redo my kingdom ambition again as when I used an image back up to restore when I tried playing it did not go to my kingdom, as the restore took the Meta Data out of the saves, so I just named it the same as I did have it, but I wanted to show you a difference I found about the funds concerning each leader. It seems that Crafthole and Tredony both consider the Monarch's earnings as theirs, but the other leaders have only as much money as the rest of the Sims no matter who they are, rich or poor, wait no, they might dress rich and call themselves Marquess or other high faluting name, but they act poor and love stealing food, no matter , and it sickens me a lot Dame this etc, they all seem to be learning to expect a meal from anyone who has food sitting out, whether the kingdom is wealthy, or taxes are low, each and every one of these Sims seem they are gluttons whether that is a given trait of theirs or not. Its disgusting how they always think of themselves when they cook, not making a large portion, but all of them making single portions only when they are hungry. I have seen every mother do this, when the child his showing his/her hungry balloon, and they eat in front of the kids, I wish they would have programmed the game to be more considerate of others Sims...its so crazy, but so dang funny, when my Sims do things kindly for another on their own. In one quest a few kingdoms back, I had given my monarch the magic skills as its takes so long to get to the Wizard, as I find other occupations needed sooner like Blade Bungle my doc. But anyway, Xylan loves to give buffs to his pals when he fears they might be low, so we were gathering flowers in front of doc's clinic inside the little garden, and we began leaving, and got some distance away, and suddenly behind Xylan there came my wizard heading home, so I hurried Xylan to cast either mend or telepathy, so my Wizard would get it before disappearing into his Tower, and what do ya know, at the same time as my Wiz, a kid really, saw Xylan approaching at the same time both stopped and cast the same spell upon the other. It was so sweet, and I so shocked, not ready for that, that I just laughed, and then teared up.

But anyway about the leaders, I struggled with Gastrobury repeatedly ordering my main servant about to make his extremely over large exterior food, he was having him make it in the Throne room and also had him make some swordfish soup in the Hall and carry it all the way into the kitchen of the Throne Room, so I took it from him, and had my servant spit on him, and call him names. I check every food item in a leaders hands and if it is anything other than flat bread, or gruel, I know then that they have been ordering the servants to cook for them. I did recheck the words they use when doing this, and no matter the leader it is the same as they are with my Monarch, The Servant is not in your Sims location, when the option to call for food is grayed out, so in fact, all of the leaders have the option is their dialogue choices to order my Monarch's Sims around like slaves! I will put the pics here for you to view Chickie, and any others:

Here is Cafthole's leader, so if you can see, notice his funds. They are over 100,000 simoles, exactly what my Monarch has:

Here is Gastrobury immediately after I took the pic of Crafthole. He has only 1000 simoles the same as all other Sims:

Here is Effenmont with 1000:

And Tredony has the same as my Monarch and Crafthole, but 4 pics are unnecessary, I think.

A theory I have is why this is so, is due that Tredony, and Crafthole are technically already integrated into the kingdom when one begins their game. I intend to recheck the funds status at the latter parts of this kingdom of the other territory leaders, to see if after some time has passed if they then feel like Tredony/Crafthole do, that the kingdoms monies belong to them, as you see during this pic party last night, all territories with leaders pics taken were already annexed except Gastrobury. I have not yet made the wizards for this round yet.
But I see those jokers as guests. By the way, if you remember a while ago, when I told you about all the guards continually disrupting the kings bedroom in order to use his practice dummy, so we went round after round having duels to the death, as we were tired of teaching them a lesson they would not learn? It happened again last night, but they seemed to wait until Xylan was out at sea, my doc is just a doc who Ive given the ability of tactics cause he has always seemed interested, but no combat skills, so he was powerless, even to shoo them away. Lagger Beer was in the bath , so I was left only to go get my knight Reigh Nigh, and what a shocker I got. As soon as I clicked on him, he was nearly dead, his energy in the blistering red! The game showed his responsibilities as unperformed, about 45 minutes left, he made neither one. But I had to get him there fast as if these Sims get away with it, next you know, they think they own it and this soldier was already warned and made to leave 4 times, she plotted in my mind to push her way into his room right after he left, and the other Sims incapacitated, which made me blow my top at her arrogance. I did not even have a wizard to cast a spell to get Reighs focus up fast. First swing of the swords got him a wound, but the next whirling takedown, and she was half dead the rest is she is no longer a living being in this kingdom, but it is as I say that if you allow a Sim to continue doing a wrong thing, like with your servant taking a child's bed, they begin to think it is their bed, and this will not be stood for in the kings bedroom when he is newly married! There was a adviser a female who did this last night. Xylan is licentious, but never did he kiss her, the redhead. He did seduce the blackheaded adviser, and she began to assume she was allowed to sleep in the kings bed without asking, but just doing, but he did not love her, so shift clicked on her to reset her kicking her butt out of the bed! She tried once more, so we reset her to good friend, and the little heart went bye-bye.
But this redhead no way, she was not even a friend, but a mere acquaintance! Why the heck she thought she had any rights to sleep in his bed, I shall not ever know, cause she's dead. It often seems as if the game intends to wind me up, as such events often repeat, like the guards and this sleeping unwelcome in his bed, after certain actions have been taken by the monarch such as sending them to the stocks, as if the game wants to provoke, and irritate me. Sometimes I do not mind, as I take it like a challenge, and I do not ever intend to lose against a dang program! LOL

I guess I get my revenge in other ways though. I have one of my Sims whomever I control at the time, take from another with a higher level weapon, not always just sometimes if I have a special need. Be careful though if any try this cause if it is somone important with duties in a particular area, like the Constable, you really cannot maintain your control of them, as they will go about their duty and if they get out of contact, you can't UNselect them, so if this happens, you will likely lose the interface of your game, so if it does, typing in the command prompt Buydebug was the only one that got me back into Kingdom mode, so I could save there, then reboot the game, cause you will not get the interface back until you do.
Messing about, I took control of the spirit priest that marries the Sims then flies up into the skies when he leaves...I knew I was to release him before he left, but I was late, I found out he is Agnostic, lol, puny, 2 more forgot what, but also he was starving. He ignored my command to grab a bowl, and it was Hunter's Stew! Maybe I shall not try and treat apparitions from a divine sky so kindly again! LOL

Take Care Y'all

PS I had a thought about what SilverPrinz is trying to do about expanding this game, as I was looking through the files located in my Sims Life Stories game I recently obtained from my long forgotten Origin account, and I saw a folder named Neighborhood Manager, which seems like something one might need in a game with more than one world, which is the file Silverprinz was working with when I first made a comment on the site. In fact, there are many files and folders in the Sims Life Stories that seem they are required in order to have so many neighborhood and worlds within one game. Prinz, I hope you are reading this, cause Life stories is almost exactly like Sims 3, more like 1, or maybe 2, but all the same, very similar, and a lot between Medieval, and Sims 3 are intermingled using mods, within mods, as you know of course, so why not also other Sims games?
I only have the digital download of this game Sims Life Stories, Prinz, as I lost the disc long ago, but EA had it located on my account still, but I am happy to upload it to you if there is a way. I do not think the files can be played on your computer as Origin the blanks tag my computer to the game files downloaded, identifying my PC and associating them, and also they are not game files one might expect, like if from a disc, or BigFish for example, cept BigFish never gives their gamers all of the files, nope, they hide the ones that can be edited, and feed them through their games manager, which I hate, the thing sucks so much processor resources when playing a game.

Anyway, if you can get it to work on your PC, I have no problems with you doing so, I would give it away if I could, as I played the female character to the end years ago, and a small part of the males story, but mostly I thought you might enjoy dissecting the files and also the ones located in My Documents, there are a lot more than I mentioned above, all of them seemingly related to Installed World. I'll be happy to upload them to anyone here who is interested in Silverprinz' work in attempting to find a way to expand Medieval/Pirates and Nobles. So please let me know as soon as you can okay? That would be so fantastic to feel I had played some part in this games being expanded and having a greater future than what its original developers and producers had planned for it!

Good Night...and good morning to everyone!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 1:54 PM
Chickie! Chickieteeta!!!!!! I just lucked out finding this post of mine, as I was searching for a thread in which I had discussed my dislike for the ability of the territory leaders to command my monarch's servants to cook and serve them food randomly, as I have FINALLY found the solution and can STOP the GREEDY territory leaders from doing these commands! However, before I give the solution, I warn any who might use the solution, that there are consequences which may make parts of the knight's quests difficult for him/her if the Watcher/gamer does not already know where to locate any territory leader their knight may need to interact with to complete their respo, such as discussing foreign/kingdom matter with a territory leader, which is one of the respo's given to te knight in TSM/P&N, as you see when my solution is implemented, the territory leaders will lose their identity markers, the little yellow balloons that show a quest sm where another sim is located in order to interact with them.

My solution to NO Territory leader having the ability to order a monarch's servant/ servants to cook them food and serve them is:

First A Gamer/Watcher must have TZ-Dynamic Profession.package (latest version) installed in their Mods Packages folder as this mod enables the ability to REMOVE abilities of any NPC sim, so when a gamer uses this mod, they must click on the sim they want to remove abilities from, select debug, then on the upper right hand side select Remove abilities, then the must click until they see the ability ROYALTY, ten click on it, and that's it! One can double check that the territory leader cannot order a servant to make them food by shift clicking on the leader and self selecting the leader while they are controlled by the gamer/Watcher and see that no option to Ask/Call for Food is present.

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!My angry flusterism about this subject is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am pleased to snicker at the Gastrobury leader each and every time they show up in my kingdom view!!!!!!!!! The greedy, vain, and over-bloated Pains! The female Gastrobury leader often shoves one or more of my monarch's servants, and or Advisers away from their food plate and tries to eat it, making the servant or adviser have to get another bowl/plate of food. When I catch her doing this of course I take control of the matter, kick her out and when the victim of her greed has finished eating we seek her out and brawl kicking her loose behind to a pulp! But she doesn't learn a lesson so we must content ourselves in her pain! LOL

I am a happy pie maker now! TC Toots, and all who are as pleased as me about the final solution to the above subject mentioned, Xeny

PS I have known of this solution for about 2 months, but as I tend to be forgetful having usually severa subjects in which I wish to touch upon while here, I have been forgetting to mention this one...LOL But not today Happy Game PLAY everyone!

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Page 2 of 2