Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 10:27 AM
Default WCIF anytime eating mod?
Where can I download a mod that allows you to eat anytime for Breakfast,lunch and dinner?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:24 AM
Just use the Make... option on the fridge. You'll probably need to tell the Sim to eat or serve it, but it lets Sims make just about anything they can, at any time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:40 AM Last edited by tiaNO! : 24th Mar 2015 at 12:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
Just use the Make... option on the fridge. You'll probably need to tell the Sim to eat or serve it, but it lets Sims make just about anything they can, at any time.

I tried,but when I did it,my sim opened the fridge is empty (actually it was not empty) and I got the message that the food is over
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 1:01 PM
Then you probably need to buy more food (or a new fridge).
Theorist
#5 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 1:52 PM
Go to a market community lot and buy more food or call on the phone to have some delivered.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiaNO!
I tried,but when I did it,my sim opened the fridge is empty (actually it was not empty) and I got the message that the food is over

A fridge that looks empty may not be totally empty, but is probably very low on supplies. Some meals need more food units than others, so a fridge that is very low on supplies may have enough for some meals or snacks, but not have enough to make whatever you were trying to make.

If you still see this after stocking the fridge, or if the message you got when using the Make... option was along the lines of "You can't make that at this time of day", you have a problem.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 5:07 AM