Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 7:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Screenshots not saving.
Hi,

I've noticed that when I take a screenshot using the 'c' key, it doesn't save into the Screenshots folder. Only the video recorder works. How do I fix this?

I don't have that many mods or CC either.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 2:41 AM
If I'm not mistaken if you have the current patch 1.69 this is part of the new "capture this moment" feature. I have no idea where the pictures are being saved since I don't share them to any ts3 site profile or on facebook or twitter.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 11:48 AM
I'm not aware of there being any such thing as a "capture this moment" feature - the screenshot tool should work as usual.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 6:50 PM Last edited by KittyKuba : 4th Sep 2017 at 7:17 PM.
It asks you to post to your sims 3 and gives options for sharing on facebook or twitter. Other people have mentioned it in other threads. There are no longer pictures in the screenshots folder even if you choose to share to your "player profile".

Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 6:52 PM Last edited by KittyKuba : 4th Sep 2017 at 7:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nariman_nh
Hi,

I've noticed that when I take a screenshot using the 'c' key, it doesn't save into the Screenshots folder. Only the video recorder works. How do I fix this?

I don't have that many mods or CC either.

I know you said you don't have many mods but would you happen to have anything that deals with memories? Like a custom memory mod from NRAAS.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyKuba
It asks you to post to your sims 3 and gives options for sharing on facebook or twitter. Other people have mentioned it in other threads. There are no longer pictures in the screenshots folder even if you choose to share to your "player profile".

Uhhhh....
TS3 has social media sharing stuff? Have you tried turning all of it off?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Uhhhh....
TS3 has social media sharing stuff? Have you tried turning all of it off?

I'm sensing an attitude. Um I don't use it because I don't use my EA account, I "continue without login". It was never this way in the past. It was always "take screen shot" and it never asked anything about sharing to a profile. I should mention I haven't played much since the patch so maybe it unset my settings to not use social media. Thanks for the sarcasm tho, it's much appreciated. Btw, see my pics I added to the post.

Many thanks for talking to me like I'm a fool that has never played ts3 before.

This is why I've been a member for so long but rarely post even if I genuinely do have a problem it's like people have the inalienable "right" to be snippy.