Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:26 PM
READ FIRST: Welcome to the group!
So, you decided to join? Maybe you're just deciding right now, judging the group by the threads. Well, for anyone reading, here's what this group is all about.

We make movies. We make them together. We've got writers, character makers, set designers, voice actors, camerafolk, editors and some great people who can do whatever they can to help. Well, at least that's what we hope to have.

That's where you come in.

We need YOU to give us some help, some love and some awesome movie making power! We're always open to new members who want to help out. Believe me, if you want to help, I want you to help!

The plan of action is to start generating some really groovy ideas for films that we can make using The Sims (2 & 3), plot them, script them, design them, film them, edit them and upload them. Depending on how well we function as a team, these could come out every few months or every few weeks. If we decide to make an epic, it could take a while! I'm sure, however, that it would be well worth it.

We should probably work on about one project at a time. We'll vote on the subject, and if you don't really like it, you can still help with the next one. I'll try to be as fair as possible, and you should try too. I won't go as far as writing out rules - just use your common sense. We're smart people here.

If you've got any questions, let me know. All I want is for you guys to have fun! It's not like we do this for fame or fortune.

Go ahead! Introduce yourself! Let's get aquainted!

You can call me Fee, or Fi, or Fo, or Feefoo, or Feenoid, or Fifi, or Feefa, or FFFF, or F, or Quadruple-F, or 4F, or F4, or FEEEEEEEEEEE, or anything else that seems to make sense.
I'm this group's ffffounder, and I love making ffffilms, but I can't ffffilm on The Sims because my ffffrigging camera ffffunction doesn't work. I'm a ffffemale, I'm 13 and I'm ffffoolish and ffffunny and ffff...awesome. I'm also a complete ffffreak of nature who's rather ffffrightening.

Your turn.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:26 PM
I'm Beata, 13, and I could design the sims put them in a rar file and put on the thread.
So I'm like a make up artist, rigt? lol. I thought we could also put our videos on YouTube!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Banned
#3 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:34 PM
I'm Torako (just say TL) I love creating Sims with unique faces and putting makeup on them like Beata. I could also be set designer and script writer.
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:40 PM
TL, if you REALLY want to be the stylist too you could make them together like, u start, send them to me, and I edit them to be totally perfect and so on.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:44 PM
I'm not really good with making sims or objects, but I think I could help with the script, names, things like that.
BTW, I'm Vlad and I'm 19

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Alchemist
#6 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:46 PM
OK, so I'm the stylist, TL is the set designer and script writer (POSSIBLY stylist), Vlad is script and detail helper, right?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:47 PM
"POSSIBLY stylist"! HAHAHA!

Alchemist
#8 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:49 PM
We'll probably also need a TONNE of custom content.
BTW, I have both TS2 and TS3 so I can assist you with my stylist
skills in ANY film.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Alchemist
#9 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VladCrau
"POSSIBLY stylist"! HAHAHA!

What? I'm the stylist and she already has 2 jobs and it's NOT fair OK?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Banned
#10 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
TL, if you REALLY want to be the stylist too you could make them together like, u start, send them to me, and I edit them to be totally perfect and so on.

No, it's ok, I'm actually only passable at creating custom content. Ahahaha. I can make recolors, alpha edits, etc but not my own stuff. (ugh)
Banned
#11 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
What? I'm the stylist and she already has 2 jobs and it's NOT fair OK?

Uh... I didn't have to have two jobs. I was just suggesting some things that I could do?
Alchemist
#12 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:04 PM
I feel awful...I'm sorry, it's just that I was putting myself into your shoes and thinking: ''If I want to do this and that, I could do both!'' So I just automatically thought you're doing 2 jobs, right? But really, it's your choice.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Banned
#13 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:07 PM
Oh... just nevermind. (This is kind of my solution to everything: oh, just nevermind it all.)
Alchemist
#14 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:13 PM
TL, so you tell us, which job's who's? Which job do u choose?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:14 PM
I think feefifofum must also decide. We can't have a team made up just from stylists. (just an example)

Alchemist
#16 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:18 PM
OK, let's wait for her to come back. The only job I'm applying for is the stylist.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:20 PM
I'm applying for script and details linked to the script (setting, names etc.)

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:35 PM
Hey! I'm back now!

Well, nobody needs ONE SET JOB - you can have a few main, special areas that you are particularly useful in, but you can still dabble in everything else.

For example, I love writing and thinking of ideas. I'm also a custom content maker - I love making clothes for TS2. I suppose I'm okay at building sets, seeing as we should all have a clear idea of what we need to be built and designed. I can't film, but I can edit films. And, if we're in need, I could be a back-up voice actor. I'm also just here because I made this group and I'm your boss.

Don't worry! I'm not a mean boss! Isn't that right, slave?

*slave whimpers*

Don't make me get that cane again, you fool! Now, FINISH SCULPTING MY LIKENESS IN THAT MOUNTAIN!

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:38 PM
Hey, I didn't know we need voice actors! I'm totally for that! Just so you know, I have a rather deep voice, but I can sound like a few different persons if needed.
I'm still applying for script.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:44 PM
Awesome!

I'm sure we can find some nice voice actors lurking around the site. They don't need to be that involved if they don't want to be, really - they're only reading some lines into a mic.

Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:45 PM
Well, I want to be involved up to my neck in it! It's not like I have anything else to do.

EDIT: just another thought. Since this will be a group working together, I think we'll need something more than MTS to communicate with each other. I think each member should post a Yahoo Messenger/ Windows Live MSN ID. (are we allowed to do that?)

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:47 PM
Alright! Awesome!
Involvement = awesome!

Banned
#23 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:06 PM
I suppose then, that my main job thing will be a set designer. I could also help with script if you need me. Or I could just do script. (hasn't actually decided lol)
Theorist
#24 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:38 PM
/thinks
I suppose I'm ok at using Movie Maker. Special Effects and CGI person? :'D

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:48 PM
Hi! I'm Raindrops! I'm not much good at filming but I could do script/plot writing or set design.

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

Page 1 of 6