Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 5:28 PM
Default SimPE help!
Hello guys. I am new here and am really sorry if I have chosen a wrong category but am in hurry and need a quick answer.

I have created a 3D model in Blender and created textures for it, all seperated in different files. So, I use different files for head, torso, legs, etc.. I created a 3D character and I want to import it to The Sims 2 as a decorative object, like a clothing model. I know my way around SimPE enough to export textures and objects from packages, to replace them with other objects and textures, to update some informations and to save the package. It everytime I did it, I had 1 object and 1 texture file, so it was easy to do things.. Replace the OBJ, add new texture and update all sizes.. but now I need to import more than one texture file to the package and I don't know how to do it. I think it's impossible, because as far as I can see, all the object in the Sims 2 have one texture file - but my model requires different files. What should I do? There is a way to create one huge texture file and update it with the contents of all the texture files I have created in the process of developing my model. Then, to create a new "map".. but that could take some long time.. and I guess the texture file must be the resolution of 512 or else there are problems, rite?

thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 5:33 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Sounds like you're after this area: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...S:Sims_2_Create

thanks But, I was hoping for a quick answer :D
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator