Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 5:59 PM
Default Force Direcotry of Compressed Files?
How can I "force" directory of compressed files for floors and walls?

I set 3 simoleons for the price but ingame it's free... I want it to cost 3 simoleons...for that I think I need the directory of compressed files...

P.S. I cloned the floor with the object cloner (advanced mode) in SimPE and imported it into the game (Downloads folder)

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 1:21 AM
The resource directory of compressed files is because the package has been compressed. It has nothing to do with the pricing.

I'd recommend you use Homecrafter to create walls/floors. The actual price of the wall is probably determined in the third line of the STR, but it may also be the cost value in the XOBJ.
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 1:32 AM
If you want the almost unnoticeable greater clarity of the image you can get with SimPe, make it with Homecrafter and then edit the image in SimPe.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:28 AM
There're so many floors and walls to be fixed...(around 100)
I'm sure I'll be there for months to fix everything...

Is there also a short way?
I cloned them in SimPE and edited them also there...(texture) I also figured out that the third line in STR is missing...
If I add one, could it work?

P.S. I don't want to use Homecrafter to replace the package because it adds a new GUID and I used the (broken) floors and walls which all costs § 0...
I don't want to place all the floors and walls again...

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Site Helper
#5 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 6:22 PM
Just so you know, you should NEVER touch the directory of compressed files. Editing that record will likely destroy your entire package, since you will be modifying the locations of the records inside of the file.