Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 1:48 PM
Default Demographics Utility and Density?
Hello!
Does anyone have been looking into the Demographics.xml in the Gameplaydata.package?
Are someone able to figure out what Utility and Density stands for?
My (weird?) theory is that Density and Utility is values for how often some interactions is performed.
For example: If I set Density to 0.4 and Utility to 0.9, it means that the interactions can vary from 0.4 to 0.9 value???
Am I wrong?
I have been wondering for so long what that stands for, any ideas?
And I also have been tested and figured out that if I set Have Baby to for example >6<, set >3< Add Sim and the rest to >0< in the multiplier they still never have babies!
The only thing that ever happened was that some Singer, Magician or Acrobat reached level 10 in it´s career.
I saw that in the Sims 3 newspaper.
(And that´s my main problem with Sims 3...)
Now you may have been thinking "Why doesn´t the person (OP) want to test NRAAS Storyprogression mod?!"
The reasons I want to NOT test the Storyprogression mod is:
1. I have been already tested it!
2. Too many pop-ups!
3. I want more random and more less events.
4. It takes too much memory to my computer.
5. I want to fix this problem why my neighbors won´t have babies by my own with a smaller, simpler mod.
And you may also say that "You can configure Nraas mods by your own, in game!"
I already know that!
Sorry if I sound rude to you, I only do not want you to think that I´m "Funny(Weird)" because of not using Nraas mods.
But to the subject: I have been also tested Net Reflector in the main 3 bigger packages.
(Back when my computer was healthy... )
And I saw something weird, on some of the tabs i saw DEBUG or something in front of the name subjects, I can´t look at it now because my Net Reflector´s trial is over and I can´t use IllSpy due to computer problems...
What does Debug mean?
Can someone explain for me?
(I hope you won´t hate me now...)
Here´s the Demographics XML:
<Population_Density>
<Density>0.4</Density>
<Utility>0.1</Utility>
<Increase>Have Baby</Increase>
</Population_Density>
Thank you for reading this!