Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#476 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 1:02 AM
Akimitsu and Tomi were just sort of staring at each other like this in bed...I had to take a picture
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#477 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:19 AM
Ma' babies ♥

Lab Assistant
#478 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 6:13 AM Last edited by VampDeLeon : 10th Dec 2022 at 5:02 PM.
Professor Ronan & Gunther Grunt find ways to deal with the cold winter

Inventor
#479 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 3:04 PM
Randy Lindstrom gives a thumb up for his wife Florine giving him wet kisses in his neck.
Lab Assistant
#480 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 9:20 PM
Hi! I'm back with more from Belladonna Cove:

Mercy Jackson & Steve Cavanaugh

Party girl and fashion magazine writer, Mercy, was having fun living her life out on the town. One night while trying to land Mr. Big (and failing miserably), she met beat cop, Steve. To her surprise they instantly hit it off. While their first date didn't see them seeing skyrockets (only rating an "Okay"), they're more than willing to try again very soon.

Trey Cassanova & Annie Okie

Former Strangetown resident and urban cowgirl, Annie, decided to pull up stakes and move to the big city. A Romance Sim, she immediately went out on the prowl. Unfortunately for her, her first day found her meeting neighbor, Lothario and Romance Sim in his own right, Trey. Though she tried to tell herself she was only playing the game, it seems like Annie is starting to fall HARD. Too bad Trey's not interested in changing his ways. Looks like she just might be another notch on his bedpost. . .

Armand DeBateau & Murphy Cartier & Geoff Rutherford

Gold digger and super model, Murphy, struck pay dirt when she managed to charm herself into Armand's life. It wasn't long before she had him wrapped around her little finger and herself in his beautiful penthouse apartment. It was by chance that she ended up meeting Armand's best friend, Geoff, at the supermarket one day and the lightening bolts were off the charts. Always one to want her cake and eat it too, Murphy hopes to land a ring on her finger from Armand and Geoff in her bed. Can she juggle these two men or will she eventually get caught?

Link Ninja
#481 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 2:49 AM
Phoenix Fox and Bree Wellington...err..Bree Fox now have been a fun couple to watch grow together. They were both born in-game but didn't run in the same circles and didn't meet each other until college where they both attended SSU. Interestingly enough his ex-girlfriend introduced them.

Grabbing some food at Joe's Boxcar Diner before breaking out into a study session. At this point they were acquaintances becoming friends though both had a high attraction to each other. It didn't take much longer for them to delve into lover territory.

Bree had graduated a year ahead of Phoenix but she would often visit him. Phoenix stopped gelling his hair up in a 'hawk and started wearing it back.

After Pheonix graduated Uni, he moved in with Bree at her apartment loft in Scandalica City where they have morning debates on which music is better. He got a job in the gamer career track and they mutually decided to get engaged. Bree is in the intelligence career track and is thinking about getting a cover job as a masseuse but will need to learn the trade first.

They had a small wedding with only family in attendance, and after that went out to Twikii Island for their honeymoon. They loved the beach at night. Bree had always wanted to travel so this is one destination crossed off her bucket list!
Maybe in a few more months they can save up to go to the Far East!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#482 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:54 PM
Natasha Una and Craig Ray, on a blind date.

Natasha knew as soon as she saw Craig's colorful outfit, that they were going to get along wonderfully.

After bowling a few frames and grabbing a bite to eat, they chatted and played a few rounds of arcade games. Craig, even recorded Natasha's high score.

At the end of date (just as the bowling alley was closing), they moved off to a corner and I noticed an ACR rolled want of a first kiss. I've been so busy getting Natasha's new business set up, having her create a few paintings to sell alongside some buy mode items, spend time with her dog and tend to her garden (which she loves), that I'd not noticed she hadn't had her first kiss.

She never rolls romantic wants, so I just didn't think about it. Anyhow, looks like the date went well...

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#483 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:46 AM
Alon & Agatha - now elders
Lab Assistant
#484 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:03 PM
Jack Oliver & Olivia Prentous

Newspaper reporter, Jack, thought interviewing Belladonna Cove's newest resident, psychiatrist Olivia, would be pretty cut and dry. Then he met the studious, pretty shrink. The lightening bolts were off the charts and it was only a mere few days before they began to see one another steadily.

Olivia has recently moved into Jack's house with his dog, Tiffany (who totally loves her master's girlfriend). They're currently saving their money to get married and remodel their modest home.

Field Researcher
#485 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 10:54 AM
Sylvia Marie (Pleasure/Romance) and Frankie (Pleasure/Popularity) Mashuga. They are currently going through couples counseling because my no-jealousy mod failed.

Top Secret Researcher
#486 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:39 AM
This picture was taken because Quentin had been waiting a very long time to blow Beth a kiss. He waited patiently for about 1 sims hour before dropped the "Blow a Kiss" queue.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#487 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 12:38 AM
An unlikely couple - Vidcund Curious & (the real) Bella Goth
Bella had been briefly abducted by aliens, but that wasn't what made her 'disappear'. Bella was a diva and didn't want to be tied down so upon returning to Sim nation she snuck off. She was passing by Strangetown on her travels, to check out a fake Bella who had apparently been getting a lot of attention, who knew that day she would find new love. He had the same overly-smart attitude Mortimer had, and she liked that. He was pregnant, which was weird at first, but soon he gave birth to little Nebula, only for Bella to find out she's also carrying a baby. Maybe this might be the guy she stays with forever, or maybe she'll flee in the night to go back to her endless adventures. Who knows.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#488 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 9:22 AM Last edited by Amalia81 : 9th Dec 2014 at 11:25 AM.
Skorg Svartalfheim (one of my favorite downloaded sims as well as the character I used for this challenge) and Christine Gallagher (CAS sim)

Christine moved to Pleasantview during her junior year of high school, and shortly afterward landed her first lead role in her school's production of 'Dracula' when the main actress came down with the flu. (Like the literary character she was inspired by, she was an understudy.) She met Skorg, who was a senior at the time, at the meet-and-greet following one of the shows and they became fast friends. He had always dreamed of something more than friendship between them, but thought his being an alien hybrid might be off-putting to her (a fear that would prove to be unfounded). So it wasn't until his sophomore year of college that he finally confessed his true feelings for her. Much to his relief, she reciprocated his feelings and told him she had always liked him too. Once that bridge was crossed, it didn't take long for things to progress into physical territory. Now he hoped she wanted more than just a fling. He didn't just desire her intensely, he'd go so far as to say he truly loved her.

Field Researcher
#489 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 10:23 PM
Sugah's Sim Antics
There are truly some fabulous snapshots of some gorgeous Sim couples in this thread!
Here are some captures of a few of the couples living in my Tres Lagos 'hood ...

Alexis Bradshaw and Ben Spencer

Zen Haeven and Evie Kavanagh

Donovan Tremaine and Karyn Tatum

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Field Researcher
#490 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 5:31 PM
Wiktor + Bernadetta

Malkolm + Ligia

Mad Poster
#491 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 1:41 PM

Tank Grunt + David Ottomas = 4Ever.

Harriet and Ted Ottomas raise canoodling in the bathroom to a high art.

Lance Point is vaguely aware that Guadalupe Newson is dating some other guy. He doesn't care if she doesn't. I'm afraid Guadalupe is one of those girls who puts out so boys will like her.

Lukey Beaker and Alta Mira Starchild have always had a confrontational dynamic.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#492 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:24 AM
Alan & Gabe Terrance
Field Researcher
#493 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 4:55 PM
Okay, storytime!

Politician Ramir Patel met Lucille Barnes, an aspiring country singer, during a charity gala not too long ago. Sparks flew and the two began an affair, juggling between their family lives, careers and secret sessions.
They have been discreet with their romance for obvious reasons but can't bear spending too much time apart. Just two days ago, Ramir returned back home from an "emergency" meeting with his "publicist" in "SimCity" ....

Mad Poster
#494 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 2:24 AM
Growing old together..(hamster face-eeing good)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#495 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 2:01 PM
More with my Belladonna couple, Nikki Light and Chase Guthery.

Ever since they shared their first kiss in her apartment, Nikki had been unable to get Chase out of her mind. So a few days later she went to his apartment.

Eventually they found themselves lounging on Chase's bed, talking. As she looked over at him she felt a wave of love hit her. Hard. The next thing she knew, she was snuggling up to him.

One thing led to another and soon she found herself woohooing with him for the first time. Afterwards, as she held him close to her, she realized just how lucky she was. Not many guys would be cool with a witch (albeit a good witch) as a girlfriend. But nothing seemed to faze Chase in the least.

And so she went to sleep early that morning with a light and happy heart.

Lab Assistant
#496 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 6:43 AM Last edited by VampDeLeon : 26th Dec 2014 at 4:26 PM.
Chandler & Brandi Grove

After getting a somewhat stable income being the food manager and the birth of her daughter Britney, Brandi Broke hired a butler. Overtime they grew close as she approved of his caring for her kids. Now they have one daughter of their own while her boys are now off and away for University.

Darren Dreamer & Don Lothario

A plan gone wrong.. or right? After hearing rumors that Darren would be working the courage to 'take' Cassandra away from Don, who had no intentions on losing her came up with the plan to 'woo' Darren and break his heart enough to leave them alone. The more time Don spent with Darren however, the less he cared about keeping up with the other women he was romantically involved with.

Dirk & Lilith Dreamer

Despite how well-behaved Dirk was supposedly 'better' off with like-minded Angela, and troubled Lilith with 'bad-boy' Dustin. Time in University and ending their last relationships reminded the two on how similar they really were under their exteriors. Lilith was after all not troubled, but merely one who desired love. Love that Dirk had plenty of to share and was the first to never treat or compare her with her sister. She was Lilith, not just Angela's sister.
Link Ninja
#497 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 4:41 PM Last edited by Charmful : 13th Apr 2015 at 6:18 PM.
Adagio and Raine Hart - now married living in Memosa Bay.

Adagio is a Field Agent in the SCIA and Raine is a Family Law Attorney. They are affectionate toward each other, but are both ruthless when it comes to advancing in their jobs. This is proven by the fact they only graduated in the spring from Uni and have better-than-level-entry gigs in their professions.

Here they stand in their apartment's foyer and you can see the set of pictures behind them that Raine's mother, a professional photographer, took of them last fall.

Here is their engagement picture in June

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#498 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:24 AM
More Belladonna Cove couples. (I really think I'm addicted to this 'hood ).

Emmy Knight & Logan Browning

The second Mercy Jackson met boxer, Logan Browning, she knew he would be perfect for her shy roommate and budding novelist, Emmy Knight. So she wasted no time inviting him over. The second the pair met they instantly hit it off and spent a lot of the night sitting on the couch and talking.

They had gotten along so well that Emmy invited him over again the next night. They spent the entire night outside, talking. It wasn't long after that they became good friends.

Though Logan was embarrassed by his shabby loft apartment he eventually worked up the courage to invite Emmy over. To his delight he discovered that she couldn't have cared less and it only made him like her more.

They soon got to the end of the night and Emmy continued to watch him expectantly, silently begging for him to make a move. Always the gentleman, though, Logan held off. So Emmy decided to take matters into her own hands.

After that the pair spent many nights together, talking, either in person or on the phone. Then, one night, Logan worked up the courage to ask her out. He had it all planned, saving up his money to take her to the most expensive restaurant Downtown, Londoste.

When the time came, however, he found himself running late after spending many hours at the gym. (Total headcannon explaination. The thing is, I have no idea why Logan was wearing his work wear when he met her at the restaurant. I had him dressed up when left his house).

He felt embarrassed and wanted to call the whole thing off but Emmy didn't even seem to notice! She was just so happy to be with him, he could have worn a potato sack and she wouldn't have mind.

Logan was enthralled with his lovely date, sharing a few dances with her and even feeding her. Emmy, too, was captivated and she knew in that moment that she was in love with him. Logan felt the same way and soon the pair knew tonight would be the night.

When he asked her if she wanted to come back to his place she practically jumped at the chance. When they got there they relaxed on the bed. Relaxing led to making out and soon they woohooed.

They are very much in love and each have desires to get engaged.
Scholar
#499 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 1:52 AM

While Paris Prince and Chloe Curious are a loving and highly compatible couple, forces are working to drive them apart...including Dora Ottomas, who thinks her prospective stepson is an idiot, hates aliens, and yet somehow has avoided the conclusion that they deserve each other. Luckily, they're good at ignoring her highly dramatic displays of dismay when they visit her and Escalus.
Field Researcher
#500 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:20 AM
A couple of christmassy shots of my current sim couples

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Page 20 of 36