Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Rinthia

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 8545 (Who?), Viewed: 734015 times.
Page 342 of 342
Forum Resident
#8526 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 12:35 AM
Field Researcher
#8527 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 9:13 AM
Cool, a new chapter :D

I loved it as usual, Nat :D
Scholar
#8528 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 6:58 PM
Mad Poster
#8529 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 5:07 AM
Just so everyone knows, I haven't given up/forgotten the thread/died/been overcome by my own insanity. I know my activity has been appalling, so I'm planning on doing my damndest to make up for it. Sorry for being a bit shit here guys.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Field Researcher
#8530 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 10:32 AM
Don't worry Bloo, take your time ^^
Forum Resident
#8531 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 8:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Just so everyone knows, I haven't given up/forgotten the thread/died/been overcome by my own insanity. I know my activity has been appalling, so I'm planning on doing my damndest to make up for it. Sorry for being a bit shit here guys.

Ditto for me too, and abject apologies to all. Lately I have been having to deal with health issues, and also a general sense of ennui that has been hard to shake off. But anyway I'm back on the case and I am currently half way through an update. It has been presenting me with some problems, but I think they're sorted now.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Forum Resident
#8532 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Sorry I'm late. I changed the schedule at the last minute and needed to do this one pretty quickly. So if it sucks, that's why.

Mad Poster
#8533 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 9:19 PM
Awwww Aria <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Don't worry Bloo, take your time ^^

Thanks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
Ditto for me too, and abject apologies to all. Lately I have been having to deal with health issues, and also a general sense of ennui that has been hard to shake off. But anyway I'm back on the case and I am currently half way through an update. It has been presenting me with some problems, but I think they're sorted now.

Look after yourself, first and foremost!

Field Researcher
#8534 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 10:32 PM
It was still a good chapter, Nat ^^

I hope things will goes well for Aria ^^

And you're welcome, Bloo :D

Good luck with your update, Elynda ^^
Scholar
#8535 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:01 AM
Poor Aria, it wasn't even on purpose. Not to mention it was probably for the best, considering the sort of things Olivia was capable of.
Forum Resident
#8536 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:15 PM
Thanks guys. God, I'm sorry about being late again. Rough weekend.

Mad Poster
#8537 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:21 PM
Ahahaha Roza you're awesome.

Scholar
#8538 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:31 AM
Wow. I'm feeling a bit bad for Roza and Juli here, even if Nari has all intentions of doing things right. He should probably move across the pond soon, though. Italy is a bit far away to have a dad. (Oh, he's got kids there too. Crap.)
Site Helper
#8539 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 4:31 AM
He needs to get a pilot's license so he can have a job flying back and forth from Italy.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#8540 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 9:13 AM
Good chap, Nat :D

She better be careful, because her ex might be at home when she'll talk to Jude's mother :o
Scholar
#8541 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 5:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
He needs to get a pilot's license so he can have a job flying back and forth from Italy.

I think he's from a pretty well-off family (Who's heard of poor mafia, anyway?), so maybe he could afford to buy a small airplane and learn to pilot it. Although, you know... An honest job wouldn't be a bad move.
Forum Resident
#8542 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:23 AM Last edited by Elynda : 15th Nov 2017 at 2:03 PM.
Default The Scumthorpe Inheritance. Chapter 14: "The View Through the Gate"
Nice post Nat,

I wish Jude was going with her. What with all that training she’s been doing she could probably kick the snot out of Austin.

Also, Poor Nari, it can’t be easy trying to do the decent thing, when you just can’t keep it in your pants!

And so, finally, here’s mine. Sorry for the delay.

I don’t need to tell anybody here the difficulties of dealing with a cast of twelve sims, getting them to follow my ‘stage directions’ or, at least, just stand where I need them to be and not fidget in the background. It's had me tearing my hair out, but it's finally done.

Forum Resident
#8543 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 1:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Ahahaha Roza you're awesome.

I'm glad you like her. She's a bit... extreme in her methods. No wonder Nari's a bit scared of her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
Wow. I'm feeling a bit bad for Roza and Juli here, even if Nari has all intentions of doing things right. He should probably move across the pond soon, though. Italy is a bit far away to have a dad. (Oh, he's got kids there too. Crap.)

Yeah, he has one kid back home. He's going to have a lot of travelling to do. (I don't know how far away SimNation is from Italy, exactly. We were talking about it a little but didn't come to a solid conclusion.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Good chap, Nat :D

She better be careful, because her ex might be at home when she'll talk to Jude's mother :o

Thanks Very true. I think she'd be safer taking someone else with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
I think he's from a pretty well-off family (Who's heard of poor mafia, anyway?), so maybe he could afford to buy a small airplane and learn to pilot it. Although, you know... An honest job wouldn't be a bad move.

Yep, the Gallos are pretty loaded. And you're right, 'mafia muscle' isn't exactly a good job title.

On a separate note, I've become increasingly aware that my representation of Italians could be a lot better. I certainly never intended to imply that I thought the Gallos were an accurate representation (I know they're not, and of course things in this thread tend to be exaggerated for effect anyway), but it still doesn't look good. I'm sorry for the unfortunate implications. So I'd like to note that some of the younger generation, at least, doesn't want to go along with the family business. Nari's daughter Bianca is a pretty nice kind of girl who I think will end up being some kind of bar owner when she's older. Hell, even of the current lot, Feleti isn't so bad. He avoids violence and only took part in hurting Abraxas because, well, wouldn't you?

And for what it's worth, the family doesn't mind what people choose to do. Ettore is happy for his sons and grandchildren to take whatever path suits them, including religion or lack thereof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
Nice post Nat,

I wish Jude was going with her. What with all that training she’s been doing she could probably kick the snot out of Austin.

Also, Poor Nari, it can’t be easy trying to do the decent thing, when you just can’t keep it in your pants!

Thank you Nari's womanising ways certainly keep getting him into trouble. At least he's quite ethical about it. Good luck to him with those kids though...

I loved your update! That stage set looks amazing. Interesting to see Clarissa return. I wonder what her deal is?
Field Researcher
#8544 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:25 PM
You're welcome, Nat ^^

And that was a good chapter, Elynda ^^
Forum Resident
#8545 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:25 PM
Thanks Nat, thanks Linesa.

The Meadows Theatre started with me just experimenting with ways the girls could stage 'Horatius at the Bridge' and I suppose I got carried away.

As for Clarissa, I must admit that for a long time I wasn't sure just how she would fit into things, but I think its become a bit clearer now. As I've remarked in the past, sometimes this story seems to be telling me just how it needs to be told, if you see what I mean.

Lab Assistant
#8546 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinghamSmith

And finally, I realised I hadn't used glasses much when creating the triplets' peers in the past, so I made this girl. Feel free to suggest a personality or name for her- I only just made her, so she really doesn't have a defined character yet. She's at least distinctive-looking, though.

Where is her hair from?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.
Page 342 of 342