Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#201 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 2:59 AM

Ashley and Cedric Lacey are one of my favorite couples. Ashley is a family sim and Cedric is a knowledge sim. Cedric just got a promotion and they have decided to have another baby tonight is date night.

a little dinner,

a little dancing,

They can't keep their hands off each other.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#202 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 9:58 AM

Casper and Grzegorz share their first dance at their wedding. Of course, nobody is paying attention. They would much rather have pillow fights or tell jokes.

A day later...

"I TOLD YOU TO MAKE PANCAKES, NOT SET THE STOVE ON FIRE!"
"I'M SORRY!"
"I HAVE THE SOCIAL WORKER COMING IN AN HOUR! THIS LOOKS REALLY BAD ON OUR PART!"
"I'M STILL SORRY!"
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#203 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 4:55 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 16th Jun 2012 at 1:20 PM. Reason: Heidi worked through high school, not college. Fail.

It's stretching a point to call these two a couple. Dominic Estic-Moiselle has the dubious distinction of being the first guy Theodora Ottomas ever cheated on, back in middle school, and leaves behind a girlfriend who decided she was going to marry him her first day of kindergarten, which he can't think is healthy. Heidi McAuley worked hard in her mother's beauty store all through high school, and now she's finally achieved her dream of going to Sim State, she's completely fish out of water. Joining the sorority didn't help as much as she thought it would. "Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing here. It's not like anybody cares if I make the dean's list, except me."
"Well, but why does it matter? Your feelings are just as important as anybody else's."
The idea's a bit of a shock to her.

She's not used to getting compliments, either. But she really has to get going now - all her sorority sisters (one of whom is Dominic's aunt) have already left, and she's giving off toxic fumes. Which Dominic hasn't shown any sign of noticing, though the rest of his household has.

Morning at Scholarship House, the day after Harriett Hawkins's father died of old age in the midst of his family.

And evening of the same day. "I feel like I shouldn't be happy."
"Whyever not? Your brother that everybody was so worried about stopped mooning after a dead girl and got himself engaged - that's plenty of reason to be happy."
"But your pa's still dead."
"He died old and happy. And my sister got married, and two out of three sisters-in-law are about to have babies, and I got you. So I'm all right, steady, don't bring yourself down for me."
"What's the first thing you remember?"
"Hugging the dog. Why, what's the first thing you remember?"
"Gramma dropping dead while she was pottytraining me."
"Oh, steady! C'mere."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#204 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 5:44 PM
Peni aww on the second couple, so sweet.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Instructor
#205 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 12:39 PM
Leah & Josie with their adopted daughter:

Stirling and Kayla Larson (she was pregnant with their first child):

Bianca and Cyril:
Mad Poster
#206 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 3:15 PM

Helen Wheels seems skeptical of Daniel Kim's motivations.

But by the time they get back to the frat, her doubts have vanished.

It felt strange to Daniel, but not unpleasant, to be the experienced one this time. But the first thing he wanted to do afterward was call Theodora and tell her about it!

Theodora, meanwhile, has decided to make a clean sweep of the frat!
"Emilio and Daniel both said you were the best bad news in town."
"Well, that was nice of them. Will you relax? I won't bite, unless you ask me to. Eating dinner and a little dancing can't hurt anybody."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#207 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 5:20 PM

Theo and Brenda adore their unborn son, Ulysses, who is now a child. Unfortunately, this may be the last time either of them see her belly this big. Brenda has had two miscarriages after Ulysses was born, and is unable to get pregnant no matter how hard they try. It's heartbreaking for both of them. It didn't help that Theo was going through some puddle rage at the time of both miscarriages. Luckily, their new home lacks a shower, so Theo isn't as annoyed as he used to be.

Theo's son, Ponsonby, seems to have inherited the curse of the heartbreaker. He's trying to juggle two steadies without hurting either one. There is Levera, the beautiful woman who he lost his virginity to....

...but there is also Calvin, the adorable ginger who he had his first kiss with. Ponny knows he should probably pick one and run with it, but although he has a grumpy personality, he doesn't want to hurt either lover. He can't choose based on who's father is more likely to go homicidal, because Lev's dad is a vampire and Calvin's dad is a zombie. Why can't life be easier?

Dorky little Manuel autonomously serenades his very pregnant wife, in his underpants of course. Tawny is touched, though she finds it a bit silly, considering they both still radiate a sexual afterglow. Manuel's not bothered, and keeps on going. Why would he be bothered by Tawny? She saved his life.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Instructor
#208 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 12:34 PM
Tyler and Saorise (Ser-sha)

Tyler proposing:

I love this couple!! They're my favorite :lovestruc I think I've posted like 10 pictures of them :P
Mad Poster
#209 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 3:57 PM
Looks like you had a good time on your vacation!

Couples are as couples do.

Ruby Gorey, anxious to get into private school, has been fussing around making everything perfect. Not only does Down Town Academy have an excellent art program, if she goes there she won't have to face the humiliation of seeing that cheating liar Pollux at school.

He'll still live next door, though, and he doesn't want her going off in a huff. So he does his best to bork it up. Too late, Pollux - the tour's moved on from the front yard and she already got her points for it.

Nobody wants to explain what happened to the adults, so she goes to Pollux's sister's birthday party anyway, and he seizes his chance. He can't afford for her to brood and sulk enough for her mom, who never liked him, to drag the story out of her and then tell his mom. Besides, he misses the way she used to look at him when she thought he could do no wrong. "C'mon, Ruby! I know I messed up! She tempted me and I fell, but she's nothing compared to you."
"Huh! What about Gracie Hawkins?"
"She's a Hawkins! Gimme a break! I'm really, really sorry."

I then tried to undo the effect of the apology by having him try the highest-level kiss in his options, Smooch, which backfired on me because I didn't have the camera centered and also - it worked! So she consented to dance with him. How can such a smart girl be so dumb?

Top Secret Researcher
#210 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 4:38 PM Last edited by Fivey : 23rd Jun 2012 at 9:10 AM.

Okay, I admit it. I have been rooting for these two since the start. -squees-

Simblr.
Instructor
#211 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 5:31 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#212 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 11:41 PM

Daisy Fleurada having her first kiss with Vasyl Brown. He seems to be the Ricky Cormier of the area, in relations of being the black teen getting all the action. Heck, he even bedded Trina Fleurada, my legacy founder's wife. Not like that was a difficult task. Anyway, unlike Rick, he's a Fortune sim. He double bolts Knowledge sim Daisy.

Mrs. Crumplebottom is not pleased to see the couple make out.

Vasyl tends to do boob-stares. He IS a teenage boy.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#213 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 5:25 PM

Theodora Ottomas takes Guy Gergis (youngest Tricou bastard, which makes him related to an enemy and a lover - Theodora is nothing if not thorough!) out to Crypt-o-Night because where else would you take a former Goth boy? She knows just how to deal with the pain of his half-brother (yep, the same one she's dating) woohooing the sorority girl Guy's got a crush on. From a certain point of view, she's got an admirably straightforward view of life.

Her little sister Petra is equally straightforward, but so far less complicated. She's head over heels for Edward Beare and doesn't care who knows it!

Perhaps it's the example of her good friend Petra, or perhaps it's the complicated roil of feelings Pollux has her in, but normally shy Ruby Gorey decides not to be coy when Miguelito Casa asks her what she'd like to do next. "Um - actually, I was sort of wondering why you hadn't put any make out moves on me yet. I mean, this is our third time going out."

"Well - that's because you're a nice girl."
"I'll still be nice after you make out with me. If you wanted to, I mean. We can totally bowl instead."
"Um - we can bowl later."

Lab Assistant
#214 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 10:39 PM
Everyone's couples are so adorable!

I felt like doing some posed pictures in game today.
Firstly Darrell and Andrea Foster:

This is their son Iain with his wife Gaea (they have 3 children James age 7, Samuel age 2 and baby Rosanna) So cute!

Top Secret Researcher
#215 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 1:15 AM

Calvin feels he made a right choice about dating this Jimmy guy. That makeover really made him sparkle, but it's not just about looks.

No, it's more of a spiritual connection, something he never felt with his ex-boyfriend. The chemistry they have is far more stronger, too. Why else would Jimmy call Calvin seconds after he finished sobbing from still-unbearable heartbreak?

Pus, he's a good kisser.

Yep, he's feeling this one is a keeper. Not to mention, they have a kid together. That doesn't even make sense to him, but it has to be a sign.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#216 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 4:00 PM
The Garden of Eatin', as the only restaurant within a two-hour drive of Strangetown, Area 50.5 Military Base, and La Fiesta Tech, sees a lot of romantic action, hot or otherwise.

Gunnar Roque's chemistry with DJ Verse is non-existent, but his friend Mickey is after her and that's reason enough to beat him to it. Besides, they love each other. For a certain value of love.

Crystal and Lazlo have no chemistry when they're apart and only one bolt when they get together, but they got engaged before they ever had a first date, because they wanted to. And now Crystal can't stop thinking about him when he's not around, and as soon as he comes around...She knows she's crazy, marrying a guy she hardly knows and agreeing to move in with him and his two brothers (for whom she has single bolts even when they're not around) and their alien children, but - it'll work out. She'll make it work out. His niece is adorable and the whole lot of them need a woman to manage them.

Gunnar was originally planning to take DJ to Strangebrewski's after dinner, but then he had the brilliant idea to take her swimming. In swimsuits, they double bolt!

Crystal invites Lazlo and his brothers to dinner at her trailer, but Vidcund decides to stay home with the kids instead of asking Jenny to babysit. I'm not sure what Pascal thinks a wall is blocking him from doing there - stealing the gnome, maybe? The awkwardness of sucking face seemed a lot more suitable to Crystal and Lazlo than more sophisticated kisses, though they have made out spontaneously twice at this point, once in Lazlo's front yard right after he finished planting tomatoes and once in the middle of Garden of Eatin' after the end of their date.

Lab Assistant
#217 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 6:53 AM

Mary doesn't know what they're talking about... not really <3
Top Secret Researcher
#218 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 7:33 AM

Ulysses Fleurada slow dancing with teen-townie-turned-young-adult Emily Brown. They make a cute couple, but neither are interested in starting a real relationship.

Calvin and Jimmy join union. Calvin is breaking Fleuradan tradition by taking Jimmy's name, instead of Jimmy taking his. Calvin Phoenix sounds cooler, anyway.

Casper and Grzegorz reconstruct their relationship a long while after Caspy caught Grzegorz macking with a Romance sim. They're back together now.

Ponsonby is being a totally professional businessman.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 5:03 PM

Today has been quite depressing for my sims.

...Need some happier stuff:

Don Lothario gets his first vampire/Vampire gets her first Don Lothario.

Same sex families cheer everyone up, right?
Instructor
#220 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 7:06 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#221 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 8:08 PM

Dewey Upsnott and Heath Mazza sharing a first kiss.

Boyfriend and Girlfriend, Louie Upsnott and Diamond Fleurada, sharing their first kiss.

Ulysses Fleurada has kissed Emily Brown, and many other girls, lots of times. However, something is different about Emily. I entered their dorm one day, to find Ulysses rolling into an engagement want. Seeing how Emily is romance, this probably won't go over well.

Despite being a married couple, Jasper still loves to charm his wife Brittany.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Test Subject
#222 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:10 PM
My happy Sim couples !!

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#223 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:23 AM

"Look, I know I don't usually wear hats. So what?"
"It's just curious, that's all."
"Fine, I'm graying, okay Craig? I'm getting old. Aging. That's what happens to people. They get all gray, then they get all saggy and limp, then they die. I don't like getting gray hairs. Looks like crap. I don't like getting old, but I am. I'm gonna gray, I'm gonna get all saggy, then I'm gonna die. Okay? There, I said it. God."

Craig just stared at him, astonished.

Not once did he think of that. When he proposed to Rudolph, he was acting on instinct. Rudy was going to die one day. He was going to die an old, happy man. Craig couldn't have that privilege. He was doomed to walk the Earth for eternity. He would have to watch his beloved husband die of old age, one day.

He'd be forced to watch his son die of old age. His granddaughter would share that fate. Everyone he knew, would share that fate. He would never have that opportunity. Really, it gave him more of a reason to go beat up Theo. He was getting grandchildren of his own. He would eventually die of old age. To think they shared a dorm in college...

It was too much to take in. The zombie dragged himself to his feet, and wandered towards the bathroom. Rudy blinked, then shot up. He blocked him, then looked at the creature's dead, cloudy, yet soulful eyes.

"Craig...what's wrong?"
"I don't want to be alone, Rudy."
"You'll never be alone, hon. You have your whole family behind you."
"They're all going to die one day. I would be lonely."
"Your sister, Aurora, isn't."

Craig threw the hand off his face, and backed away a little.

"She's a fucking vampire! She treats me like scum. Like, I am somehow less of an immortal than she is. She can cure herself, if she wanted to. I can't. I'm going to be like this forever. I don't want to watch everyone I care about drop dead!"
"Dear..."

Craig tried to move, but Rudy continued to prevent him. Irritated, the zombie attempted to push himself through. However, his light body was deflected, then picked up by the aging husband. The man threw the undead onto the bed, and unloaded rich busses onto his partner's skin. Craig's annoyed groans eventually evolved into giggles and laughter. He obtained control of the situation, and threw himself on top of Rudolph. He smiled, and responded positively when the sim wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I don't want you to go."
"I'm not going yet. I have a good fifteen or so years, behind my creaky spine."
"Promise me, you'll always be with me, until the day you die?"
"Of course. Promise."
"Thank you, Rudy. It really means a lot to me."

Yeah. Craig is needy. You were expecting much else from a Pleasure zombie?
Screenshots

Simblr.
Test Subject
#224 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:05 PM
Okay, get ready for this. The pics aren't the best, because I'm not sure how to get really close or photoshop or whatever, so just bear with me. This photo is Skye and Kelly Carson, my beloved sims. <3 They were the first sims I ever married in-game, and I figured, 'hey, I'm not going to record these sims, I probably won't like them very much anyway.' So I don't have any pictures of Kelly and Skye's wedding, or their first pregnancy. But they grew to have seven children, and their family is the most recorded sim family I've ever played, my absolute favorite. I love this bloodline as if they were my own children. <3

This is Kelly and Skye, sitting in side on their couch. They moved into this house when their family got to be too big for their little starter, and they lived in it till they died in it.

They were always VERY autonomus {{spelling? how do you even spell that word? :? }} Anyway, and they did everything they could spontaneously, even more so after I installed ACR, lol. They were very involved with all of their children, their careers, their grandchildren, their pets. They were the most perfect sims anyone could ask for. And they were always together. At times it was annoying, because I was like "Stop flirting and do this thing that I need you to do!" But in the end, it was adorable. In this picture, in the front, you see Serenity Ashfield {{Skye and Kelly's married daughter}} hugging her husband after they found out they were pregnant. I organized that. But in the back, you see Skye and Kelly, doing the exact same hug, on their own. I didn't even notice until after I took the picture, and was putting it in my album.

And I love this picture, because Skye and Kelly spend a lot of time cuddling on the couch. This is after they turned elder, obviously, and let me tell you, age didn't slow them down from being all over each other.

And when the day finally came-- like I said. They did everything together. Including passing on into the after life. I'm not joking, they both died on the same day.

Anyway. Thanks for reading my ramblings on about my favorite couple that ever lived! I feel like a crazy old cat lady, but with sims, lol.

I am a nice shark. Not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 11:32 AM

Lillith and Jeannie in the snow

They finally officially became girlfriends

I think Lillith is going to faint

Elsewhere:

The perfect place for an engagement - in public while wearing nothing but underwear.
Page 9 of 36