Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#551 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 1:10 AM
I finally got the rugs working.=)
There's some routing issues going on.
Has anyone played recently that knows of some the culprits that are easily fixable?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#552 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 6:02 AM
Okay, real quick! I love this world! Currently in the process of decorating and populating it! But I found a lot that I'm surprised NO ONE has mentioned before!

Immediately south of Amrhein Hall, there's a lot with the street name "Out of Time & Space." Curious, I unlocked and looked inside and found a HUGE ASS SCIENCE FACILITY UNDERGROUND!

First: I fucking LOVE that I found this in a Medieval World! I love shit like this, I'm gonna turn it into a residental lot and decorate with my Into the Future stuff and have Aliens living in it. XD

Second: Was there a story to be intended behind this lot? If so, someone PLEASE tell me what it is! LMAO
Top Secret Researcher
#553 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 7:14 AM
@Grim42691 There are more things to find in this world that give you a bit of a different backstory. No spoilers though :P
Test Subject
#554 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 7:45 AM Last edited by Grim42691 : 4th Oct 2018 at 8:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by lowrisim
new version of Southern Tourney Ground for PRAAVEN.

As the lot is very hilly this lot will not easy translate to other maps.

As it is designed for Praaven uses same CC and Ep as that world.

Out of time for today. Every time I went to take pictures I saw other things I would like to fix and change.

Open to feed back and to continue working on it, if people are interested. I think this new layout works better for the horses, and the festival area and gives it a better look as well. Tested but let me know if you find issues.

So I'm trying to install this lot, I put it in my mods folder and everything and it's not showing up in my Community Lots folder. Help?

EDIT: I tried updating my Recource file in my mods folder and deleting my DDCache file. Still won't download. I've always had this issue with lots that end with ".package" My sims game is also updated to 1.64 so I don't know what the fucking issue is.
Lab Assistant
#555 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 10:12 PM
Lots that ends with .package goes in your library folder.
Test Subject
#556 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Batsheba

Thank you very very much
Lab Assistant
#557 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Batsheba

I put the lot with the .package in my library folder and it didn't show up.
Lab Assistant
#558 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 3:11 AM
Hopefully, someone who is playing can help me.

At the Blue Flower in, my sims can not use the stairs because the two tiles of ground in front of it is unroutable.I tried moving the lot to another lot.It is something within the build itself.How can I fix it?
Forum Resident
#559 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 1:31 AM
You'll have to take this world back into CAW to fix it.. The creator I'm assuming made this world for storytelling only because the routing in it is pretty bad.
Theorist
#560 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 9:52 PM
^ ^ it’s not an arch is it? There’s a cc arch that needs all instances to be deleted, then undo the delete.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#561 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lighthouses
Hopefully, someone who is playing can help me.

At the Blue Flower in, my sims can not use the stairs because the two tiles of ground in front of it is unroutable.I tried moving the lot to another lot.It is something within the build itself.How can I fix it?

Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
You'll have to take this world back into CAW to fix it.. The creator I'm assuming made this world for storytelling only because the routing in it is pretty bad.

Yeah, unfortunately this world is really quite old (made around Pets), and some updates to the Sims 3 ended up breaking some of the routing- i.e. stacked stairs and water routing. I have some other obligations now, so I can't really support this world anymore.

You can find the CAW files here:
http://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.co...ng-to-wind-down

I also think there was a fixed version of the world floating out there on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#562 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 9:37 AM
OOH! CAW files! I love to look at CAW files. Thanks! Will have some fun!
Lab Assistant
#563 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Yeah, unfortunately this world is really quite old (made around Pets), and some updates to the Sims 3 ended up breaking some of the routing- i.e. stacked stairs and water routing. I have some other obligations now, so I can't really support this world anymore.

You can find the CAW files here:
http://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.co...ng-to-wind-down

I also think there was a fixed version of the world floating out there on Tumblr.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if anyone knew exactly what caused it.I just bulldozed the lot and turned into a field and that seemed to work.
Most of the routing issues I managed to fix by removing the level skippers/hidden room markers and rotating stairs/resetting the archways.
I saw one on tumblr, but she doesn't have it available.I'm not sure how to edit in CAW though.But will look into it at another time.Thanks!
Test Subject
#564 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 3:20 AM
I got rather excited to download this world until I read about the routing issues. I have all EP/SP so I guess it would cause major issues for me.

Has anyone taken the time to update the world?

I have never used CAW before so attempting to do it myself is not an option sadly.
Test Subject
#565 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 12:04 AM
Default Help
Hello! I have been fascinated with this world for a long time, and as a world builder myself, I wanted to take inspiration from your for my world which includes a (smaller) walled city. The walled city is finished, and I would love to include photos, but I am not sure how I can add photos in replies. I am wondering how you get that zoom-in kind of scene in the beginning when you first enter the world right after the loading screen, these are always included in EA made worlds and in some creators as well like yourself. Could you tell me how this is done? I would really appreciate. thanks :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#566 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 12:08 AM
Test Subject
#567 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 11:01 AM
Hello!
I know this world is really old and it has been a while since anyone posted here but I recently took an interest in it and installed the world.
However in the city of Praaven itself the pillars at the top of the towers turn in to cabinets instead of remaining as they were originally intended once I place a sim in to the world.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Theorist
#568 Old 1st May 2019 at 2:31 AM
You dont have the Praaven CC installed. That wouldnt happen just because you placed a sim down.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#569 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 1:03 PM
Blown away what an incredible world! It’s made me and my wife fall in love with sims 3 all over again. What a talented creator I have had no issues with it at all and even if there the A’s I wouldn’t care cause it’s a damn masterpiece
Test Subject
#570 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 1:03 PM
Is the creator still creating things for the sims? Would love to follow them
Test Subject
#571 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 1:05 PM
And I would love to tip or donate for how much effort and time went into it
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#572 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 11:18 AM
@Rayburkitt

Thanks for you comments- here's a link to the Tumblr, with downloads for other worlds as well (and a donation link if you ever feel so inclined to do so).

A Create-a-World download for Praaven is included at the bottom if you ever feel the need to edit the world to your liking.

https://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.com/worlds
Top Secret Researcher
#573 Old 28th Nov 2019 at 7:42 PM Last edited by Norn : 5th Apr 2020 at 5:20 PM.
[edit] So, a bit more than 2 or 3 months but finally done: the Praaven Reworked version. You can find it here if you are interested. Thanks to our many helpers and those who offered help!
Page 23 of 23