Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#826 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 8:36 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 18th Jun 2017 at 10:12 PM.
Hey everyone! Glad to see some action here. Missed everyone! :lovestruc I just got done with my exams; so sorry for not participating more! I've missed out on a lot here on MTS it seems.

Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
Alright, I tried the "Ultra" compression level and the "LZMA2" compression method. With that, the file size is below 50 MB, even if the Storytelling pictures are included.
I hope it's compatible for WinRAR, though. As there might be extracting issues if it isn't.

But these would be the latest versions of Emerald Heights!

I'll get to testing some of those ASAP. Thanks, Jawusa!

ETA: I just went looking around in the occupied apartment buildings in the 'AL with Sims' version, and I just noticed a few things. I've uploaded some screenshots of each to point out what I found so far. However, on the bright side, so far, I haven't had any issues with sims living in apartments traveling to community lots.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#827 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:49 PM
Lovely hood as always, especially sims bios. Tested AL with sims version - only thing I noticed is when playing family living in apartment, tables neighbour apartments disappear. Can't be patient enough to wait for Aileen Landing, Pets Stories hood and other projects you have in mind.
Field Researcher
#828 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:43 PM
Hi, I downloaded this hood last week and checked it out. You all have done a really great job. My computer wasn't performing well with all the large lots but I am working on getting it to do better.

I contacted M.M.A.A. about joining the Hood Building Group, and he said "Sure!"

aka Dominie aka Kim.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#829 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 12:10 PM
It looks like that there aren't any issues anymore... so Emerald Heights is done! Thank you everyone for testing this!

Now, we can finally upload the neighborhood! :lovestruc

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#830 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 2:55 PM
Yay! At last!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#831 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 3:51 PM
Wow, I am so happy to hear this! I only just got access to my computer after not being able to use it since late March, so this is such great news to hear upon being able to play again!
Trainee Moderator
#832 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 11:10 AM
I can't believe to say this... but Emerald Heights is in the upload queue now!

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Test Subject
#833 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 8:27 PM
Good news. It may sound greedy but can we have some info about Hood Building Group next projects?
Trainee Moderator
#834 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 11:40 PM
Sure!

Because many people also requested the Sci-Fi theme in our poll (not just City Life).. we are also going to create an Alien neighborhood. Actually, we have already begun with it.. and soon we will create a new thread for that neighborhood.

But we have also received requests of re-creating the Pet Stories neighborhoods for Sims 2.. just like we did it for the Life Stories neighborhoods.
However, I and Mark already re-created all the lots of these neighborhoods... we now only have to add the sims to the neighborhoods... So they should come very soon.

My Simblr
Test Subject
#835 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 3:29 PM
Thanks for the info and all your hard work.
Trainee Moderator
#836 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 9:09 PM
OMG! It's up! :lovestruc

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=584335

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#837 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
OMG! It's up! :lovestruc

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=584335

Oooh! That's so good to hear! Congrats to the HBG!

And I just wanna say sorry for kinda abandoning/leaving things up for others to finish , I just got busy with RL and college. But thank you all! Especially you, Jawusa! Another job well done!
Page 34 of 34