Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 1:11 PM
Default Sims medieval not installed?
Ok, so I downloaded the sims medieval from origin. After I did, it says its ready to play. So I have been playing it. but my program files folders are saved in origin games not electronic Arts. And I have no launcher. Every time when I open launcher, It says please install the base game. So I can play the games, but It turns out that technically I don't have the game installed? Is this a problem? And if I download pirates and nobles can I still play that this way?
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 4:38 PM
Can someone please answer? I really don't know what's wrong with the installation
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 4:53 PM
I have this problem too, why did no one help him? Because it does exsist.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by David Poston
Can someone please answer?
Quote: Originally posted by Amasari Kane
why did no one help him?

First of all, you're not by any means entitled to an answer. Not even close.
In fact nagging for an answer like this, is most likely going to discourage fellow users to reply to your thread.
I can understand your frustration, but it doesn't invalidate the statements above.

Besides, I would suggest reporting this to EA directly as this is a technical issue with the game itself.
Technical issues doesn't belong here at MTS, unless it's related to mods.

If I knew the solution, I would help you, but sadly I don't.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 8:44 AM
2 of my cousins had this problem with TS3 from discs, they kept getting a message saying that the base game wasn't installed, and every time they wanted to play they'd have to uninstall and reinstall the base game and all the Eps. One of them recently discovered that entering the disc codes on origin and downloading it from there fixed the problem, and this also fixed the problem for the other one as well, which won't help you I guess since your problem is with origin to begin with.

My point is, since similar things happen with TS3 as well you might find a solution for your problem on the TS3 forums which has a much wider user base than TSM.

I don't know if it's relevant but my cousins were using 3 of my other computers and the installations were using my disc codes, I've never had this problem with the same set of discs on my main computer, so I part wondered if it was because they were 'secondary' uses of the codes, but I never looked in to it, since the problem was fixed.