Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 10:44 AM
Default The sims 3 ate my simbot.
I had four ppl in my house (a ghost, his wife, their daughter and a simbot). I got the simbot to support their daughter since i assumed that both her parents would die when she was just a few days into adolescence, but for some odd reason the mother didnt die and within a few days of the father dying i got the opportunity to turn him into a ghost.

she's now an adult and the simbot was nothing but a nuisance (the other sims in the house would automatically stop w/e they were doing everytime he walked by) so i decided to move him out, but now i cant play him! i was wanting to fulfill his lifetimewant and max his inventing skill (i got him as a lifetime happiness reward), but now i cant actually play him anymore!

i didnt get the option to just put him in a simbin, i had to move him into a house or empty lot, and now he's lost forever.

i got this game as a christmas present, i never intended on getting it bc i knew the game was crap (but all i was aware of at the time was the fact that your other households would be doing stuff you didnt want them to do while you were playing another, i wasnt aware of the fact that the game would just randomly take control away from you without any forwarning). i actually wasn't that enthusiastic when i unwrapped it.

now i'm planning on throwing the thing into the garbage, yeah it's only been a week or two and already i despise it. wtf were the designers thinking? actually, i doubt they were thinking. what kind of a game tricks you into essentially deleting your own characters?

is there even anyway i can undo this? this is just stupid.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 11:08 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

If you can't find an answer in the FAQs, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.