Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#226 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 4:14 AM
((Hey, no, that's fine! You can join! Are you going to use an original character, or a Nintendo Character?))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#227 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 5:22 PM
((Sorry that I haven't been paying attention for the past couple of weeks. I've had a lot of School work to catch up on. Eternal Winter, if you could post the new character bios you wanted, that would be great.))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#228 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 12:51 PM
((You have plans for him? Oh, good. I'd honestly thought he'd been forgotten! Thanks for telling me otherwise!))
Scholar
Original Poster
#229 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 3:03 AM
((No problem. I'm not sure when I'll be able to implement him, but he'll definitely have a part.))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#230 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 3:50 AM
((Hey, this RP still open? If so I'd like to butt in with either Zelda (who will naturally be transforming to Shiek on a regular basis if need be) or an OC. Which would be more beneficial at the moment?))
Scholar
Original Poster
#231 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 2:22 PM
((Yes, this RP is still open Whichever one you prefer works fine))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#232 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 2:55 AM
Bios of my characters:

Character Name: Erzsebet Bathory

Species/ Race: Vampyre

Status: Erzsebet is a huge Villain. She doesn't stop. And there is nothing that can stop her. ((FAIR WARNING: When she is tormenting people, that will be completely censored. Nothing she does is in a light sense.)) She doesn't care for human life, nor anyone's life for that matter. All she cares about is eternal youth and making Rin her own.

Primary Weapon: Shears

Secondary Weapon (optional): A dull knife, she likes to make her victims suffer

Biography: Erzsebet is a very cold woman. All her life she has tormented the souls of people who were lesser than her. She doesn't care who she hurts in the way, as long as she benefits from it. She lusts for eternal beauty. And one person she could never have, is Rin or Mika. And she will at all costs, get what she wants. And another warning, if you do see her, talk. Do not attack, because she may kill the person or thing. Erzsebet will not stop, until she gets what is belong to her, aka Rin.

Erzsebet's Play by:

((I will put the others soon ))

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#233 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 7:11 PM
Erzsebet's smile that began to carve into her beautiful features, always scared her servants, "My darlings, why have you stopped working?" Erzsebet asked as she entered her castle, "You do realize, that we have a lot work to be done. And yet, you stand about, thinking you own the place. IS IT NOT I, WHO OWNS THIS CASTLE?! IS IT NOT I, WHO GIVES YOU DIRTY HARLOTS A PLACE TO SLEEP!? IS IT NOT I, WHO GIVES YOU FOOD!? If it is I, then I suggest you get your weary and disgusting bones working!" Erzsebet screamed, and everyone began to work, "Milady." Erzsebet turned to see her servant that had been loyal over the many years, "Why, yes?" Erzsebet asked, "If I may so bold, why not give them a days rest?" The female asked, she yelped loudly. She rose her right hand to her cheek. Blood began to roll down her face where Erzsebet smacked her ever so hard, "You may be bold, yes. But to speak to me, as if you are my owner, will surely not do." Erzsebet spat into the female's open wound, "Back to work." Erzsebet stated as she walked into her parlor.

She sat down, with her right leg now crossing over her left, in her right hand was wine glass that was filled with blood, her left held a book. And the warmth of the fire, warmed up even her cold heart. "Milady..." Erzsebet turned her head ever so slightly, "Yes?" She asked, "Milady, is there a reason why you are acting in a distraught manner?" The female asked, "Is this your business? Or is it mine alone?" Erzsebet asked, as she slammed her book shut, "Darling, you are pushing towards my very last caring nerve." Erzsebet stated, "But if you wish to know. Let it be known now, that after this. You'll never be able to mum another word." Erzsebet sat her wine glass down, as the sound of metal rubbing against metal echoed in the still air. Her shears were now pointing at the servant.

"You see, I ran into Mika. Or her name now is, Rin. Pathetic, wouldn't you say? Anyway, I shall have her as my little pet. For there is no Schuyler Van Dawn. For you see, Van Dawn Family and The Bathory Family, has never gotten along. So, in a blood filled rage, I was the one who had killed her. Not another living being, but I." Erzsebet stated, "Now, open your mouth and say ahhh." Erzsebet stated, the servant showed only fear in her eyes, "Please milady! I am sorry! I didn't mean to speak to you with an ill tongue! I just wanted to make sure you were okay." The female servant pleaded, "Though your intentions were good, darling." By this time Erzsebet had the girl's tongue between her fingers, "I am afraid I do not lie, about my intentions."

**Censor**

The girl collapsed to the ground, as her mouth was drenched in blood, "At least, I know how to make sure you do not bleed to death, now begone." Erzsebet stated as she now sat before the fire once again, her hues embraced the flame, "Be forewarned, Mika, you shall be mine. And if your little precious 'friends', get in my way. Let them know that death will be upon them as well." Erzsebet smirked a rather evil smirk as she watched the fire.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
Original Poster
#234 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:55 AM
((Nice I put her up on the main post))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#235 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 7:00 PM
((Thank you ^.^))

Scholar
Original Poster
#236 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 1:31 AM
((No problem When are you going to put up the others? Just curious))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#237 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:21 PM
((Now. I do declare. I just wish I remembered who the others were. I remember Drake...Wasn't there another I asked to be put up? o.O And speaking of which, where is everyone else?))

Site Helper
#238 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 7:13 PM
((Navi is in her Pokeball, which seems like a nice place to be with a huge dragon rampaging overhead...))

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
Original Poster
#239 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 4:48 AM
((Once again, I'm really sorry that I haven't been active on this! I'm taking part in the Casting Call contest, and I'm going to be focusing on school until next week. After that I have two weeks off, and I'll be able to (hopefully) be more active on here, but I have been having a huge lack of inspiration lately.

So, this kind of brings me to some potentially bad news, that I particularly don't want to have to deal with.

I'm probably not going to be able to keep up with this. Which means that someone is either going to need to replace me, or this RP is going to be deemed inactive. To be completely honest, it's barely active, and that's mostly my fault. I've been a slacker, and haven't been keeping up with the responsibilities on here, no matter how "insignificant" they seem compared to real life. If I'm being completely honest about myself, I would be the last person I chose to lead anything. I have a hard time telling other people what to do, or even giving suggestions.

I'm very sorry, and the last thing I want to do is leave anyone in the lurch, so I'm going to try and pull through over the next few weeks, and I'll let that at least help determine my final decision.

So, as a very long, half-answer to a short question, I believe that Alex is stumbling around the village, and I think she has Navi's pokeball(maybe), Inona is rampaging above the village, Waluigi is with Inona and Luigi met Alex somewhere in the village. I think Link is not too far from the village, but that may have just been an idea that popped into my head once))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Site Helper
#240 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 4:31 PM
((Yes, the last I was aware Alex had Navi's pokeball. And Falco was fighting the shadow with Inona right overhead. And I'm not going to volunteer to take this over, because I've gotten kind of busy lately, too. But I really don't want to see it die....))

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Scholar
Original Poster
#241 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 5:53 PM
((That's fine, I'm still deciding whether or not I can still do this. I really don't want to see it die, either...))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#242 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 3:15 AM
((Well, this sucks. I love role playing. I do not want to see it die either. I put a lot of thought in the characters that have been made. And sadly, I feel like I am role playing with myself. ))

Site Helper
#243 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 8:56 PM
(( well, you kind of are role playing with yourself. Nobody else is around Rin or Erzabet. Although Luigi had been with her, so I suppose he might have come looking for help when she collapsed... Anyway, Merry Christmas, and I'll see if I can come up with a post sometime after the holidays. ))

Lab Assistant
#244 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 3:11 AM
((sorry for delay.. school is being a really big pain right now... Here's my application))
Character Name: Callistasia (Cal*Is*Tay*Shia*)(made up)
Species/ Race: Human
Primary Weapon: Pocket Knife
Additional Abilities: Make others believe in the impossible, Sings beautifully
Biography: Callistasia doesn't remember who she is, other than her age. All that is REALLY known about her past is that her parents died some time ago and she was left to fend for herself, until she walked into another person (unknown, but is part of the lp, and this is where Callistasia's story starts off)
Scholar
Original Poster
#245 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 4:05 AM
((@imkrazy Okay, I can add her to the list

I've decided I will stick it out at least until summer. I won't guarantee a post per week. In fact, it's probably best I don't try to guarantee anything at all, but I'm not going to give up yet.

Since it's still the holidays, I'm not going to be RPing the rest of my break(which last almost 2 more weeks) so that I can try to get back onto my usual schedule.))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#246 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
(( well, you kind of are role playing with yourself. Nobody else is around Rin or Erzabet. Although Luigi had been with her, so I suppose he might have come looking for help when she collapsed... Anyway, Merry Christmas, and I'll see if I can come up with a post sometime after the holidays. ))

((HEY NOW! Rin is opening up. I had to bring some sort of darksided character with Erzsebet. We were not fighting anything. Don't judge me! >.> Don't ask. I just wanted to bring diversity to the role play. o.O))

Site Helper
#247 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 3:31 PM
((I wasn't judging you, I was commenting that at the moment neither Rin nor Erzaabet seemed to be around anybody to interact with them. And they are being the most active. SO of course when you said that you were feeling as though you were role-paying with yourself, you were currently rather correct. This will change, though. ))

Top Secret Researcher
#248 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 4:21 AM
((Well, Rin was close to Luigi. So, sadly, she tries to be around others. But I think she intimidates them too much, lol. >.> Don't ask, early in the morning. And hyped on coffee))

Site Helper
#249 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 6:57 PM
Navi heard Luigi's voice saying "Please. She needs help! Rin is hurt! I think she is dying"

Rin. The one who keeps going off by herself and coming back with blood on her mouth. I'm still tired, and there is dark magic out there. Not to mention a huge dragon...

But she is one of us.

But I don't know if I trust her.

But she is one of us.

But she wasn't one we were led to.

But some of the ones we were led to left us. And we were in the right place for her to find us. That could count, too.

Can I leave her to die?

Navi reluctantly left the safety of the Pokeball. "Show me where she is."

Luigi turned and began to run. "This way." Navi flew after him, hoping that she had recovered enough strength to make a difference.

They found Rin on the floor, moaning and surrounded by blood. She was still alive, fortunately. Navi poured enough healing energy into her to stabilize her, and was relieved to see that she was starting to heal quite rapidly herself now that the process had begun. She continued until Rin was recovered.

Top Secret Researcher
#250 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 2:38 AM
Rin took in a deep breath, as she looked towards Navi. She wasn't really all there. "W...Why would you help a monster?" Rin asked in a groggy voice, as she felt her body begin the healing process, and surely enough Rin began to stand slowly. Rin sighed softly, as she rubbed her neck softly, "Thank you..." Rin mustered ever so softly, as she began to dust herself off slowly. Rin looked around, then sighed. She knew deep down her wonderful enemies were coming for her. One was far worse than the rest.

---------------------------Meanwhile---------------------

Erzsebet snarled, "So, her little 'friends' are now helping her?! Every moment I get close to making her mine, she gets help. First from Schuyler and now...Well, these people..." Erzsebet suddenly grinned, "Milady...What is it? What has become of your mind?" Erzsebet servant asked, "Do not fret, child. Mika, shall be mine, wether or not, her little precious 'friends', are ready for me. First, I'll let Drake take his run. I know he'll die. Easy. As for the rest, such as Rayne. That shall be easy as well. But if I, continue to play and trick her mind, and believe that I was the one who had change her. Then, I, shall be the victor. And, well, poor 'Rin' will be under my control and her 'friends' will be no more." Erzsebet sighed, "If this is to become, I'll need to make Mika or 'Rin', think I'm here to help. Oh, deliciously fun." Erzsebet whispered as she turned on her heel, "Where are you going?" The female asked in a shaken voice, "To get what is mine."

Page 10 of 13