Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:47 AM
Default Arcade Machines with New Video?
It's been ages, so I'd think this might have been solved by now. I know new console/PC games with video have been made, but I was wondering if anyone solved the mystery of how to do the same with the arcade machines.

I'm also aware that global mods have been made, but that rather defeats the purpose of trying to make truely "new" arcade games.

I started working on this myself quite some time ago, but only got as far as making a machine that displayed nothing, or flashing nothing, despite having made new videos for the machines.

If anyone has solved this, could I be pointed in the right direction?
If it remains unsolved, would anyone like to help resolve this?

I've literally hundreds of original roms, cabinets, decals, and the means to convert them into useable audio and video footage - just no idea how to get the new audio/video onto the arcade machine screens.

Thanks!

~Indigo

Rusty, Dusty and outdated - not currently taking requests. Maybe when I get back into the swing of things again - keep your eyes on this signature!

~Indigo 29 Nov 08