Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#426 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 6:48 PM
Goths:mortimer died just of the sudden of old age, cassandra had a child with Don although
they never married, alexander grew up but i had the baaaaaaaaaaaaad idea of letting him
the romance aspirationhe later on married Lilith (but he just aint happy with her!)
now theyre expecting their 1st child and cassandra's daughter is about to go to
college.
Pleasants: i tried to save the couple's "love" but the wife found
the man "busy" with the maid...now she hates him and i think the maid is about to
move in with the family...Angela is now the rotten apple and doesnt do anything:P
i have'nt really played with the other ones...Don isnt going nowhere...nothin is going
nowhere....and i'm not 100% sure, but i think since i last upgraded my
PC everything just vanished...
Advertisement
Instructor
#427 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 7:56 PM

Pleasant Family

Daniel broke up with the maid, because he realized that he can't give up on everything for a fleeting passion.He and Mary-Sue had two daughters and they were a family.A family full of problems, lies and misunderstandings, but still a family.So, after talking to his wife, they decided to start all over again.The house was going to be too big for them in a short time, especially because the girls would eventually left for college, so they packed everything and moved out in a smaller but very cozy home.The twins had to share a bedroom now, but that brought them closer.So, after spending lots of nights talking about their childhood and apologizing to each other, they started to repair their relationship.Lilith still created some problems occasionally, because old habits die hard and she didn't have a perfect relation with her mother, who was still a workaholic (by the way, she managed to keep her job) and wasn't home too much time, but her father and sister supported her and she really changed.
Soon, both Angela and Lilith decided that it was time to move to College and, because their parents wanted the best for them, they sent them to Académie Le Tour.Still wanting to enjoy their student life, the girls picked rooms in one of the Dorms.

First two years were kind of easy for Angela and Lilith, both them having scholarships and passing every final exam with A+.Well, having different methods, of course.Angela attended every class, while Lilith preferred to do her assignments and date one of her teachers.Soon, both them forgot about their high school sweethearts, because Angela started dating Mitch Indie too.Everything seemed to be perfect for the twins, until the second semester of their third year, when Angela discovered that she was pregnant.Lilith was very disappointed of her, but in the end she proved to be really helpful.They told their parents who weren't very happy about the news, but accepted them, advising Angela to give up college and come back home, where they could help her raise her baby.But Angela, with her sister's support, decided to remain in the Dorm.Immediately after the final exam, she gave birth to her and Mitch's son, David Pleasant, a wonderful baby boy who had his father's back hair and brown eyes.But the father decided that David wasn't part of his plans for the future, so soon he broke up from Angela, leaving her a single mother and a student too.Last year of college is never easy, especially when you have a toddler who keeps you awake almost all night and demands all you attention, but both twins finished College and moved back to Pleasantview, to live with their parents (Lilith also broke up with that professor).

Now David is a child and attends a PrivateSchool, Angela works as a Nurse (she has a major in Science) and Lilith is still looking for a job, but prefers to stay home and help her nephew with his homework.During the winter-break, she decided that David needed a little vacantion, so the two of them went to Three Lakes for a couple of days.
Test Subject
#428 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 8:54 PM
I have not done anything with Don.
Mortimer and Dina are happily married.
Nina lives in a loft alone.
Test Subject
#429 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Scarlet

Pleasant Family

Daniel broke up with the maid, because he realized that he can't give up on everything for a fleeting passion.He and Mary-Sue had two daughters and they were a family.A family full of problems, lies and misunderstandings, but still a family.So, after talking to his wife, they decided to start all over again.The house was going to be too big for them in a short time, especially because the girls would eventually left for college, so they packed everything and moved out in a smaller but very cozy home.The twins had to share a bedroom now, but that brought them closer.So, after spending lots of nights talking about their childhood and apologizing to each other, they started to repair their relationship.Lilith still created some problems occasionally, because old habits die hard and she didn't have a perfect relation with her mother, who was still a workaholic (by the way, she managed to keep her job) and wasn't home too much time, but her father and sister supported her and she really changed.
Soon, both Angela and Lilith decided that it was time to move to College and, because their parents wanted the best for them, they sent them to Académie Le Tour.Still wanting to enjoy their student life, the girls picked rooms in one of the Dorms.

First two years were kind of easy for Angela and Lilith, both them having scholarships and passing every final exam with A+.Well, having different methods, of course.Angela attended every class, while Lilith preferred to do her assignments and date one of her teachers.Soon, both them forgot about their high school sweethearts, because Angela started dating Mitch Indie too.Everything seemed to be perfect for the twins, until the second semester of their third year, when Angela discovered that she was pregnant.Lilith was very disappointed of her, but in the end she proved to be really helpful.They told their parents who weren't very happy about the news, but accepted them, advising Angela to give up college and come back home, where they could help her raise her baby.But Angela, with her sister's support, decided to remain in the Dorm.Immediately after the final exam, she gave birth to her and Mitch's son, David Pleasant, a wonderful baby boy who had his father's back hair and brown eyes.But the father decided that David wasn't part of his plans for the future, so soon he broke up from Angela, leaving her a single mother and a student too.Last year of college is never easy, especially when you have a toddler who keeps you awake almost all night and demands all you attention, but both twins finished College and moved back to Pleasantview, to live with their parents (Lilith also broke up with that professor).

Now David is a child and attends a PrivateSchool, Angela works as a Nurse (she has a major in Science) and Lilith is still looking for a job, but prefers to stay home and help her nephew with his homework.During the winter-break, she decided that David needed a little vacantion, so the two of them went to Three Lakes for a couple of days.

wait...can your univercity sims get pregnant?!
did you use any sort of hack or what?
Instructor
#430 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 11:50 AM
Well, normally, sim females can not become pregnant without a hack.But I have Inteeminator and Insimenator and I'm sure one of them allows pregnancies in College (I just don't remember which one).But, the interesting thing is that I just gave her the Fertility Treatment and them she and Mitch simply wohoo and she become pregnant >.> [ I knew that there was a chance that she will become pregnant, but I didn't expected this to happen her first time ; but it made my game a lot more interesting ^^).
Test Subject
#431 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Scarlet
Well, normally, sim females can not become pregnant without a hack.But I have Inteeminator and Insimenator and I'm sure one of them allows pregnancies in College (I just don't remember which one).But, the interesting thing is that I just gave her the Fertility Treatment and them she and Mitch simply wohoo and she become pregnant >.> [ I knew that there was a chance that she will become pregnant, but I didn't expected this to happen her first time ; but it made my game a lot more interesting ^^).

Wow!
i would love to have those hacks!
where did you get them?
Field Researcher
#432 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 4:26 PM
I primarily play Maxis pre-mades, and Pleasantview is my favorite neighborhood, so a lot has changed to my families!

Bella is back, and Moritmer is still alive, thanks to many doses of the Elixir of Life. I know so many people hate him, but I love him! It's so hard to let him go! Alexander had a semi-arranged marriage to Audrey, a CAS sim I made to recreate the cheerleader he married in my last game, but he found himself enamored with Georgia Newson after bringing her home from school one day. So I let them be together and Audrey is now a townie. Alexander and Georgia have just finished college and are engaged to be married. Cassandra on the other hand, was heart-broken after Don left her at the alter, and turned to her best friend Darren, except... well, Darren got tired of waiting around for her to realize his feelings! And he has since moved on with Dina Caliente. Both of them widowers, they understand each other and Dina is getting ready to move in now that Dirk is off on his own.

I don't see Dina as the gold-digging floozy that Maxis so badly wants to paint her as. She cared for Michael, as evidenced by her memories and the fact that she keeps his ashes close to her. Her relationship with Moritmer was fun, and maybe she does have a type (dignified older men can be attractive!) but when Bella came back, she gracefully bowed out and she and Mort remain friends.

Cassandra's rejection from both Don and Darren left her demolished, so she threw herself into her work, which is lucky for her because she brought home townie Marcel one day and hit it off right away! The two were recently married and Cassandra is expecting her first child!

As for the Pleasant's... Daniel and Mary-Sue got a divorce shortly after his fling with the maid, but Daniel continued to live at home, sleeping in his own bed that they set up next to his gym equipment in the hall. They remained as civil as they could. Daniel continued to see other women frequently, and Mary-Sue focused solely on her work. As for Angela and Lilith, their parent's neglect of them and turbulent relationship with each other allowed the twins to form an alliance and repair their friendship, and the two became the best of friends.

Unfortunately, poor choice in men seems to run in the family. After a break up from Dustin, Angela began seeing Gavin Newson and continued to date him throughout college, getting married right after their graduation. But... their marriage was never a very passionate one, and Gavin spent the majority of their marriage with eyes for a dormie he'd met in college, but unwilling to hurt Angela further. Unfortunately, ACR kicked in at an inopportune time, and Angela found the two in a passionate embrace, anyways! The divorce was the next day, and Angela has moved back in with her parents while Gavin headed to the city with his new girlfriend. Though she was devastated, all things happen for a reason. Dustin and Gavin hardened her heart a bit, so when David Ottomas started coming around, she was quick to shoot him down. Luckily for her, though, he is stubborn! The two fell in love despite her fears, and got married in their living room with no bells and whistles. They're now expecting their first baby!
Top Secret Researcher
#433 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 5:47 AM
Never done anything with them; I almost always play my own CAS sims, and in my own neighborhoods.
Test Subject
#434 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 4:37 AM Last edited by Havisham : 12th Aug 2011 at 6:11 PM.
Mortimer Goth (Deceased): Married Dina Caliente, much to the disappointment of his children, and remained blissfully unaware of her life-long affair with Don Lothario. He believed he had a child with Dina, but that wasn’t the case. He died of old age soon after the baby was born and Alex grew to a teenager.

Dina Caliente/Goth: Entered the Business career after realizing she needed a bit (ok, a lot) more money. Soon after she was caught making out with Don by Nina and was kicked out of the condo. She quickly moved in and married Mortimer Goth, but continued her affair with Don Lothario. Soon she had a daughter (Don’s, though Mortimer didn’t realize). After Mortimer died, she reached the top of the business career. She was constantly fighting with teenager Alex, and was relieved when he went off to college. During those years she “raised” her son with the help of multiple nannies and flew through lovers, but always had Don. She moved into a large Spanish-themed house after Alex returned from college and kicked her out of the Goth mansion. She’s nearing the Elder stage and will spend the rest of her days lounging around the house, fooling around with Don, and playing matchmaker for her daughter.

Alexander Goth: Was very unhappy when Mortimer married Dina and especially when Cassandra moved out. He grew to be a Fortune Sim. He remained a shy quiet kid until Mortimer died. Then he began to stand up for himself and rebel against Dina. Despite constantly sneaking out, he managed to maintain a solid A+. He received several scholarships and moved to Academie Le Tour. He had some fun times there and graduated with a 4.0. He returned to the Goth Mansion and finally gave Dina the boot. He entered the Law career and shortly after he ran into his old friend Lucy Burb. The two fell in love and were married. She works as a stay-at-home mom for their daughter.

Cassandra Goth/Dreamer: Was left at the altar by Don and fell into a slump for a while. She reemerged as a strong independent woman. After changing her look and focusing more on what she wants out of life, she was promoted and moved out. Then she began dating Darren Dreamer and eventually married him (he moved into her house). Soon after, she had a girl and then a boy.

Nina Caliente/Landgraab (IV): Became an Aerobics Instructor to stay in shape and pay her side of the rent. She was deeply in love with Don Lothario but caught him making out with her sister one day. She kicked Dina out and cut all ties with Don. She became depressed for a while, gained a lot of weight, and was fired from her job. She finally got herself together, lost all the weight, went to Twikii Island and had a few flings, and got a job in the Slacker career, quickly making it to Professional Party Guest. She then met the rich Malcolm Landgraab IV and the two really hit it off. They married quickly and have two children, one biological and one adopted. The two are some of the more notable people in Pleasantview and are given celebrity status.

Darren Dreamer: Devoted himself to art and Cassandra. After she was left at the altar, he was always there to comfort her. Eventually friends turned into finacees and they married while Dirk was in college. He moved into Cassandra’s new house. He has a happy marriage, painting career, and two children with Cassandra.

Dirk Dreamer: Developed a crush on Angela and broke up with Lilith. Angela rejected him though, and he spent the rest of his teenage years with various girlfriends. He got a job in the Athletic career and went to Sim State to further his education, majoring in Drama. His Dad married Cassandra and moved out, leaving the old Dreamer home to Dirk. He graduated from college and now focuses on climbing up the Athletic career. He has had a few relationships, but hasn’t married yet. (Trying to find a suitable "D" name NPC!)

Don Lothario: Left Cassandra at the alter and continued his relationship with Nina and Kaylynn. Dina finally gave in to his charms and the two were caught making out in the Caliente’s kitchen by Nina. Nina ended it with Don, but he was contented to be the lover of Dina, despite that she then married Mortimer Goth. Kaylynn broke up with Don too when she realized she loved Daniel and wanted to be with him only. Don was slightly irked, but was beginning to feel genuine love for Dina. Surprising. Eventually he got Dina pregnant, but Mortimer died of old age before being able to recognize the baby wasn’t his. Don continued to become a success in the Medical career and was becoming pretty wealthy. Once Alex Goth went to college, Don practically moved into the mansion, spending many nights with Dina and his daughter. He was actually a great father. Then when Dina was kicked out and moved to her own house, they continued to rendezvous together. They don’t plan on marrying soon, but may consider it when they’re elders. In the meantime, both Don and Dina have various flings with other lovers, but always stick together.

Daniel Pleasant (Deceased): Continued his affair with Kaylynn and arguments with Lilith. He was caught kissing Kaylynn by Lilith, who didn’t tell anyone (including him). He was eventually caught with Kaylynn in the hot tub by Mary-Sue who kicked him out. He lived in a trailer with the recently fired Kaylynn for a year then broke up with her and repaired his relationship with Mary-Sue. Angela welcomed him back but Lilith remained bitter for the rest of her life. He and Mary-Sue spent the rest of their lives together, in love once again.

Mary-Sue Pleasant (Deceased): Focused on her career as her relationship with her family deteriorated. She caught her husband cheating on her with the maid, Kaylynn, and, heartbroken and humiliated, (not to mention furious!), kicked him out of the house. During the separation Mary-Sue became close to both her daughters. She and Daniel repaired their relationship after a year and he moved back in, much to Lilith’s dismay. The two then loved each other for the rest of their lives.

Angela Pleasant/Beare: had her first kiss with Dustin Broke and continued to date him. When Dirk Dreamer suddenly tried to make-out with her one day, she gracefully turned him down and kind of became friends with Lilith, who Dirk had recently broken up with. Then it was discovered that her father was cheating on her mother. During the couple’s separation, Angela helped out at home a lot, and became very close with her mother and sister while maintaining a shaky relationship with Daniel. She also broke up with Dustin during this time, as they were both mutually drifting apart. Then Daniel and Mary-Sue got back together, making Angela very happy but Lilith the opposite. She then went to Sim State and joined the Tri-Var Sorority. It was in college that she met Kevin Beare, the overweight, nice guy from the Uresha fraternity. They began dating and he proposed to her in their Senior year. The two married and moved back to Pleasantview. Angela has four children with him and has a job in the education career.

Lilith Pleasant/Broke (deceased): was dumped by Dirk Dreamer who hoped to date Angela instead. When Lilith found out Angela turned him down, the two started to get along better. Lilith got a part-time job in Music and raised her grades to a B+. She didn’t have a good relationship with either parent, but when Daniel was caught cheating with the maid she came to despise him completely. She bonded more with her mother and sister during the separation. But Daniel got back together with Mary-Sue making Lilith very unhappy. She was relieved to get out of the house and to go to college at Sim State. She got into a relationship with one of her professors, but he cheated on her. She dropped out of college and moved to an apartment Downtown. After a year or so she met Dustin Broke again. They became friends and eventually started dating. She moved in with him and after two unsuccessful marriage proposals, she finally agreed to marry him. They had one son together. Lilith worked as a writer while Dustin was a businessman. She died burning leaves when her son was a child. (I don't like to reload!)

Dustin Broke: Continued to date Angela for most of their teens, but the two broke up after a while. He worked in the criminal career track until Brandi was able to get her own job. After that he began to turn his grades around and managed an A+ and got a scholarship to Sim State. He went there majoring in economics. He had a few relationships, none of them very serious. He graduated with a 3.5, moved back to Pleasantview, and began work in the Business career track. He ran into Lilith one day and they eventually began dating. On the third proposal, she accepted and the two were married. After a couple more promotions the two bought a larger house and had a son. Lilith died when their son was a child. Dustin has decided not to remarry and instead raise his son on his own.

Brandi Broke: Did her best to raise her son Beau while trying to get her life in order, then she realized she was pregnant with her deceased husband’s child. Dustin was acting out and failing his courses, but supporting the family. Brandi then gave birth to Skip Jr.. (Though he looked nothing like Skip and completely like Brandi!) After he became a toddler, Brandi got a job as a Nurse. Dustin was able to quit working as a Pickpocket and helped look after the kids while improving his grades (A hard task!) He was finally able to get an A+ and earned a scholarship to Sim State. Brandi was very proud. With Dustin at college, she hired a nanny to look after the boys. Brandi hasn’t remarried and doesn’t plan to, as she is still in love with Skip. She moved into a small house after Beau went to college with Skip Jr. and aged into an elder. She’s nearing the end of her life, but still takes care of her youngest son. Poor Brandi!

Beau Broke: Grew up well after learning all his skills as a toddler. Teachers realized he was incredibly smart and he maintained an A+ all through elementary and high school. He earned about three different scholarships to Academie Le Tour. After graduating he remained single for a while, leveling up in the Architect career. He began dating, and after a few disasters (I had fun with poor Beau!) he met Julia, Kaylynn Langerak’s daughter. The two are married and expecting their first baby soon.

Skip Broke, Jr.: Was raised pretty much by the babysitter Brandi had to hire, He wasn’t quite the success his brothers were, to put it mildly. He was pretty lazy, and so never did his homework and skipped school a lot, resulting in a D- for most of his school years. He resented Beau and constantly picked on him. He got along well with Dustin for his child and teen years, but their relationship fell through when he became an adult. He never got a job and is constantly messing with not the most sophisticated girls. He lives with Brandi still, who’s an elder, because she loves him too much to force him out. He recently discovered he got one of his girls pregnant, and refuses to own up to it.

Kaylynn Langerak/ Smith: Broke up with Don after realizing she loved Daniel. She and Daniel then had an affair that was discovered by Mary-Sue, who then fired her. She and Daniel moved into a trailer and lived together for a year or so. She was very happy, but then Daniel ended the relationship and left her. Kaylynn was heartbroken, and to make matters worse, realized she was pregnant. She never told Daniel and gave birth to Julia, her daughter, alone. She focused on raising Julia and supported them both by getting a job in the Culinary career. They were doing fine, but Kaylynn was incredibly lonely. Surprisingly, she ended up falling in love with an elderly Sim named Matthew Smith. They married and moved into a small house together. Matthew was a great father to Julia. Kaylynn then had a son. But Matthew died shortly after their son aged to be a toddler. Kaylynn is thinking of moving on, but is currently focusing on raising her son.

John Burb: Moved the family to Pleasantview and got a job in Law Enforcement. He was happy to support his family and raise his children. He had two more children after Lucy, but that was Jennifer’s limit. He never did get those 10 kids… but he was content all the same. He’s looking forward more grandchildren.

Jennifer Burb: Was unhappy about the move to Pleasantview, but tried to move on. She joined the Journalism career track to keep herself busy. She had two more children to please John, but refused to have any more afterwards. She had a brief affair with Don Lothario and instantly regretted it. She never was quite happy in Pleasantview, though John was quite oblivious. She does her best to not let her family catch on.

Lucy Burb/Goth: Did pretty well in school, but was mostly known for being a sweet girl with a lot of friends. She became a Family Sim but didn’t date much in her teen years. She became engaged in college to a close friend but ended up not going through with the wedding. After graduating she briefly worked in the Culinary career. Then she ran into her old school friend Alexander Goth, and finding him much changed, found herself falling in love with him. Luckily he felt the same way and the two were married in the Goth Mansion garden. So far they have one girl named Helen.

Coral Oldie (deceased): Was a loving grandmother to her grandchildren and regularly gave advice to Mary-Sue. She took to cooking in her Elder years after an enlightening visit to Takemizu Village. After Herb passed away, Coral got a cat to keep company and always had friends or relatives over. She died when the twins were in college after living a full life.

Herb Oldie (Deceased): Tended to favor Lilith and even gave her a customized car. He was excellent at Tinkering and remained faithful to his wife his entire life (A challenge for a Romance Sim!) Together the pair traveled to all the Vacation Destinations and became seasoned travelers. He died shortly after returning home from Three Lakes.
Test Subject
#435 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 8:04 PM
I recently restarted my hood so I decided to play completely differently to the last time. This is what has happened so far:

Goth:
Don jilted Cassandra at the alter but she soon found out that she was pregnant and, not wanting to be shamed, got her friend Darren Dreamer to agree to marry her. Darren pretended that her son Andrew was his for a while but eventually decided that he couldn't do it any more and they broke up. Cassandra is currntly rasing her son alone.

Mortimer married Dina, much to Alexander's dismay. They had a son together but Mortimer died before he was a toddler. Afterwards, Dina moved her sister in to help her spend her husband's fortune. Alexander is currently at college but plans to fight Dina for his share of the money once he returns.

Caliente:
After Dina moved out, Nina pursued a relationship with Don Lothario which ended in her being pregnant with twins. He wasn't interested and Nina stuggled to take care of twins alone, so she moved in to a new house with her sister.

Lothario:
Don has already got two women pregnant but isn't showing any signs of changing his ways. He is still seeing Dina in secret despite his frosty relationship with Nina and of course several oter women have succumbed to his charms.

Dreamer:
After Darren ended his marriage to Cassandra, he met a sorority girl named DJ Verse at La Fiesta Tech where Dirk was studying. There's quite an age gap but she's graduated now and they recently got married.

Dirk is a similar age to DJ and moved in with them after he graduated. He and Lillith broke up when they were at college and he has a couple of flings since but is still waiting for the right girl.

Pleasant:
Mary-Sue caught Daniel woohooing the maid Kaylynn Langerak and they broke up. She and the girls moved to a new house until they went to college. Daniel got an apatment with Kaylynn. They're married and have a baby of their own now but Daniel knows it won't last.

Angela and Lillith went to college where they both went through breakups with their high school boyfriends. Lillith got engaged to Guy Wrightley from the La Fiesta Fraternity in her senior year and they're married now. Angela married a sim that I created who lives with his large family in a tiny trailer. So far married life isn't exactly what she expected.

Oldie:
Herb died pretty quickly in my game and Coral moved in with a lonely Mary-Sue. Coral is very proud of both granddaughters but isn't sure about Angela's choice of husband. So far, she hasn't done much to find her someone more suitable though.

Burb:
John and Jennifer only had 1-bolt chemistry in my game and they really did want different things. When John met Brandi Broke (who he had 3-bolts with) he decided to end his marriage for her. Johh moved Brandi and her family in with him and Lucy and they quickly got married and have a daughter together. Jennifer moved out on her own where she could focus on her career and still see Lucy at weekends.

Broke:
Brandi gave birth to another boy named Cameron. She married John Burb not long before Dustin was due to start college and now lives with a hectic family of teens Beau and Lucy, child Cameron and toddler Katy.

Dustin is in his senior year at college and, after he and Angela broke up, got engaged to Blossom Moonbeam.
Mad Poster
#436 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 8:20 PM
Basically, mine are in a frozen limbo, i only play them when i want to do a backup for my custom neighborhood and its not necessarily always them.
Instructor
#437 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 2:58 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:55 AM.
The Burb family
Right after they moved in Pleasantview, Jennifer managed to convince her husband to start a home business.So they opened an antiquity shop in their house.Jennifer adored meeting new people from the town, but John considered everything a little bit too much for him.He wanted a peaceful life for his family.At the same time, little Lucy was overwhelmed by everything.Everyday she saw new faces in their shop and she had to talk to new people, mostly strangers for her.She was a little shy at the beginning, but she became more outgoing by the time she turned into a beautiful teenager.Soon, she met a bunch of teenagers (boys and girls) and she started sneaking out with them.In just a year she changed very much.From the quiet girl, she became rebel.She dyed her brown hair in red and black and she started wearing dark make-up and goth clothes, while she continued to hang out with many different guys.Her parents were too busy with the shop to notice it, so she started skipping school.

Unfortunately, in a couple of years they had to shut down the business and move again.Again, Jennifer tried to convince her husband to move back into the big city (she really missed her old life), but this time John decided to rent a house somewhere in the suburbs.It was a beautiful house with two dorms and a little garden, but Jennifer wasn't too happy about their new life.

As the time passed, Lucy changed her look again, giving up on her dark make-up and goth clothes, but continued to date different guys.She didn't want to go to college and soon she found out she was pregnant.

She had no idea who could be the father of her baby, but she knew that her parents wouldn't be very happy to find about her pregnancy, so she decided to get married as soon as possible and move out on her own.She told one of her boyfriends, Liam Broke (Brandi Broke's son) that she was pregnant with hid child and they moved together in a beautiful family house.Everything was prefect, except that Lucy started to have suspicions about the paternity and she feared that when she'll give birth, Liam will realize that he wasn't the father of her baby (one of her ex-boyfriends, her baby's possible father, had darker skin and if the baby would inherit his skin tone, it would be very obvious for everyone).

Meanwhile, Liam was very happy that he was going to be a father.He took a job in Education and started painting the nursery.A few months later, Lucy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, whom they named Beatrix (fortunately for Lucy, the baby had her skin tone and her hair color).Everything was perfect for their little family and Liam already planned for more children.

Liam and Lucy also went in a short trip somewhere on Twikkii Island and, right after they returned, Lucy met her parents and introduced them to their granddaughter, letting them understand that she got pregnant right after her wedding and that Beatrix was her husband's daughter.Jennifer and John were very happy with their beautiful granddaughter and with the fact that their daughter had found a family-oriented husband.

By the time Beatrix started going to school, Lucy got pregnant the second time (this time with her husband's baby).She wasn't exactly happy with this (their house had only two bedroom, one for them and one for Beatrix, so having another baby mean they had to move in a bigger house), but Liam and Beatrix were very excited.The first few months of pregnancy were very hard for Lucy and, in her 11th week of pregnancy, her doctor discovered she had an ectopic pregnancy, so she suffered a miscarriage.

After they lost the baby, Liam and Lucy started having couple problems.Now they're considering going to couple counseling, for the sake of Beatrix, who would be destroyed if her parents would divorce.

Lucy Burb-Broke as an adult.

Lucy and Liam's wedding.

Lucy pregnant with her first baby.
Lab Assistant
#438 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 6:44 AM
The Brokes
Brandi Is engaged to a policeman, and Beau is a child with kindof a crush on Cassandra! They're like best friends and they are so cute together! Dustin is living with Angela (strange as many people break them up) And the unborn baby you get when you start is a toddler now and is called Blake. Brandi is pregnant again. Not very interesting I know.

The Calientes
Non exsistant right now. They had a small flower home buisiness but Dina is now Dina Goth (and given up her wild ways) and she has a daughter Isabella with Mortimer. Nina died shortly after the birth of her daughter Taylor. Taylor is now living with her father Don.

The Lotharios
It seems Don has given up his romantic ways as he is the father to four children. Two of them live with him. He is engaged to romance sim Mellisa Lon (who is from CAS and my sister's sim) And his children with her ; Mia is in college and Tom is a little boy. Don has to raise his own two children so I've put his love life (apart from Mellisa) on hold.

The Dreamers
Darren and Cassandra were never an item. He knew she would never go out with him after seeing the way she treats Beau. Dirk and Lillith are married and living together. I don't know what it is but I always found Dirk and Lillith more romantic with eachother than Dustin and Angela?'Darren called the matchmaker one night, and now he's married to a man called Randy. And they adopted a little girl (who has Dirk's old room).

The pleasants
Daniel did get caught cheating and Mary-Sue broke up with him. He is living in a tiny house with Kaylynn and his twin daughters with her - Rosaline and Elizabeth. Angela and Lillith grew up and decided to become friends. Lilith is also now friends with her mother. Angela is living with Dustin and is pregnant. Lilith, also pregnant has just come back from a very romantic honeymoon with Dirk. They live next door to eachother. Mary Sue runs her own bussiness now. The premade lot Little n' Local in Bluewater Village has been renamed as Mary-Sue's Pleasant shop. It is a rank 5 bussiness and she has revamped the house a little. She has loads of friends and I would probably say she is the trendiest woman in Pleasantveiw.

The Goths
Mortimer is married to Dina and Dina has changed her ways. Dina is alot nicer and doesn't wear such ridiculous clothing. I love Dina now! Her and Cassandra are Best friends and Cassandra has changed her look. Dina has a daughter wiu Mortimer (Isabella) and she is pregnant again. Alexander is pretty much ignored and I forgot to buy him a birthday cake and he grew into a teenagor while I was making Cassandra potty train Isabella. They own a bussiness called Goth Mall. Which sells Gothic stuff.

;d

Guess what cheese
Test Subject
#439 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 8:43 AM
I got Brandi's new baby out and named him Bobby (after his granddad) and relocated some of their houses. I just treat them as NPC and sometimes make my own sims to befriend them, that's about all. It's great to know they have happier fate in other simmers' realms
Mad Poster
#440 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 3:56 PM Last edited by Orilon : 22nd Oct 2011 at 7:00 PM. Reason: Added info
Broke-
Brandy gave birth to the baby that is technically Skip's, and Beau aged to child. I used the find-a-mate crystal ball to find her a new husband and she is married to a townie named Dominique. I stopped playing after Gregory aged to toddler and I am thinking about bulldozing the trailer and giving them a bigger house. I moved them into a bigger house and sent Dustin to college. Good thing because now Brandi is pregnant with twins with her new husband.

Dreamer/Goth-Cassandra got left at the alter by Don and just married Darren and I heard a baby jingle when ACR kicked in right after they got married. Dirk is getting ready for college. I gave Mortimer a few more days so Alexander has a little bit more time to go to college. I don't ever have Mortimer marry Dina so he always dies with just Alexander and sometimes Alexander's spouse in the house.

I never play the Caliente or Lothario houses.

I didn't get to the Pleasant house in play last night, but I usually get Lilith and Angela ready for college and try to improve Daniel and Mary-Sues relationship.

I haven't moved the Burbs into a house yet, but I plan to.
Lab Assistant
#441 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 12:26 AM
OK I love pleasantview my favorite town

GOTH- Mortimer. Goth was had an "obsession" in finding his wife Bella someone gave him some info about her last seen with the sexy Don Lothario the confrontation. Wasn't pretty but Don confessed that he wanted to sleep with but the aliens had other plans but his friend called him one mysterious day and said they saw his beloved still wife Bella in Strangetown and lets just say he didn't have time for gold digging Dina Caliente eventhough she tried her hardest to get h8s attention but anyways now Mortimer some how mysteriously made his way to strangetown. Cassandra Goth got ditched by Don and. Married Darren Dreamer and had 3 kids by him Dallas Daniel and Daphne. Alexander Goth. Got married Dina Caliente ha who would have thought made beautiful kids. Alejandro Caliente Goth and Alyxandra Caliente Goth. Ha ha there was drama Alexander had a college lover. cheated. On him with another. Girl and yeah.

BROKE FAMILY - Brandi Broke moved in a man CAS Timothy Jenkins with his daughter Sky Jenkins. They soon gotten married he took care of Beau and Bryan Broke the son she was pregnant when you first start the game he tried to have relationship father and son type with Dustin didn't work out. Brandi has two more kids Brittany Jenkins and Michael Jenkins. Dustin broke it off (as a teenager still) with Angela Pleasant because a hot new CAS teen Jessica Adams came to town but his luck her father is a cop. Criminal and cop just don't mix anyways he married Jessica anyways, they have four kids. Sarah, Ethan, and twins. Daniel and David.

The world is all how you look at it.
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:49 AM
PLEASANT FAMILY- Daniel Pleasant had an affair with you know the maid Kaylynn Langerak. surprise Surprise. Mary-Sue found out and kicked him keeping the girls. Daniel moved into a small house moved in Kaylynn got her preggers with twins Dylan and Keyley Langerak and kicked her out. He later married a townie Cristy or Kristy forget her maiden name but he changed his ways and staying an adult to EOF elixer of life and had two kids Wyatt and Liam Pleasant.

Mary-Sue marries a CAS Japanese man Thin Awasami and stays young again EOL and has three kids Nakomi LuAnne and Thin Jr.

Angela Pleasant went to college and party and experimented with some girls there. What goes on in college stays in college but now she graduated living alone looking for a potential husband or wife.

Lilith Pleasant left Dirk and went to college and joined a sorority called neglected clan which pret5tu much what her family did but she did well graduated with honors has a host of friends or sisters. As they call themselves and brothers she currently engaged to one of he guys that pledge brother.

Lab Assistant
#443 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 2:27 AM
LOTHARIO FAMILY- Don Lothario was a giggalo but he got his once maid Kaylynn Langerak and her kids. To move in with him and got her pregnant twice Donny and a Jacob Langerak than she left him when she saw him with Nina Caliente.

CALIENTE FAMILY- Dina married Alexander Goth like I said Nina is being Nina no kids yet.

DREAMER FAMILY- Darren married Cassandra and had now four kids Dallas Daniel Daphne and the baby girl Beautiful Dreamer. Dirk and Lilith no longer together so he married a CAS Alysha Jones who is preggers with their first.

BURB FAMILY- I HAVENT PLAYED YET AND THE OLDIES.

LANGERAK FAMILY- Kaylynn Langerak had 5 kids Dylan and Keyley and Donny and Jacob she finally got married to a CAS Antonio Warren and had Jaleya Warren Antonio ditched her for a now adult. Keyley married her and has 3 kids by her Lily Warren Antonio Warren Jr and Rogelio. Warren.

Instructor
#444 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 10:40 AM Last edited by RowenaLupin : 22nd Dec 2011 at 7:32 AM. Reason: adding info
Pleasantview is one of the first premades that I've ever been serious about. I've messed around in Strangetown, but I decided after this clean install to give Pleasantview a go. I've worked really hard on it, and it the characters. I wanted to try something different, and I'm not complete yet. The Goth, Caliente, and Lothario are the last on my list.

Dreamer - The usual happened with them. I toggled with the idea of keeping the storyline slightly canon or changing it completely. I decided on Canon. They moved too many times, and though I like Dreamer, they are perhaps the most boring to me. (but might get interesting once I get into the story. I want to be careful not to screw them up like I did last time when I was messing with them.

The Burbs - John, Jennifer, and Lucy were one of my favorites. I moved them next door to Brandi Broke, and they borrowed money to add an extension onto their small house. It's really nice now, and they've paid back their loans with 4% interest at that!

Jennifer started her dream career, and John took a little longer to get into the swing of things. He had a quick affair with Brandi (he's max bolted with her), but he felt really bad about it because Jennifer had come up pregnant, and he was in fear of losing his daughter Lucy. Their son Jeffery was born, named after one of the parents, (can't remember which)

Lucy aged to teen, and she was gorgeous! So, I made her the town sweetheart, and I had wanted her to be kind of 'pure' but ACR was running, and Don Lothario inevitably met her, triple bolted, and the next thing I knew he had her exactly where he wanted her. Dustin Broke had max bolted with her, was furious, and got into a fight with Don Lothario I changed his turn-ons because turn-ons to stinky people? That seemed silly to me. Dustin accidentally fell for Lucy who I made into a Pop/Knowledge Sim. They are currently going steady, and while they are still teens and preparing for college the Burbs have kindly taken Dustin into their household.

Broke - Brandi had her third son, Skip Jr. (So cliche, I know) She started working in the Slacker career, and its strange in my game all she does is sit and sleep, and do stinky things. Dustin made sure Beau learned all his toddler things, and even helped him with school. He was the main breadwinner in the house until he got fed up with it. He only remained for Beau and Skip Jr, but realized he couldn't do everything, and after making friends with Jennifer, Lucy asked him to move in. Oh, and Dustin is rather protective of Lucy, and literally started a fight with Don Lothario, and strangely enough, he won. Oh, and he broke it off with Angela because Lucy is best friends with Lilith, and it wasn't long before Dustin had become fast friends with Lilith, and hated the way Angela treated her sister. He'd never do that to his siblings!

Oldie - A lot of people talk about them like their boring, but I don't think so. I had Herb get a job in the Slacker career, and Coral invited Lilith over to stay the night. They talked, and Coral soon called Mary-Sue over after hearing everything that was happening to dear Lilith, and boy did she go off on Mary-Sue for treating Lilith so bad. It's because of Coral that Lilith is now getting a steady B- in school. Herb and Coral have a wonderful relationship with Lilith, and while they tried with Angela, she is actually disagreeable with them. Every time they chat it always spirals downward.

Pleasant - I allowed the usual to happen, Daniel got caught with the maid, Mary-Sue kicked him out. Angela and Lilith fighting, and Lilith running away. When she came back, Coral was there, and was arguing heavily with Mary-Sue, telling her how ashamed she was, and that it was no wonder Daniel cheated on her because she was cold hearted. (In my head anyway) This sent her spiraling into aspiration failure. Angela was crying, and her social meter went down causing the Social Bunny to make his first grand appearance. Lilith moved in with her grandparents, and is so far is much happier. Mary-Sue calls Lilith a lot, and slowly but surely there MIGHT be hope for them. Daniel doesn't call at all, which is a shame. He's in the Sim Bin. No idea what I'm a do with him. Something soon though.

Lothario is next on my list. I haven't gotten there yet, Caliente will be after them, and then finally Goth. I am doing Goth at the end because I started with Dreamer, and I want to go back to Dreamer and run a canon-like story with them.

Update::: Lothario-Pleasant - I was thinking about what to do with Daniel, and so I made him live with Don because I was headed there next. Don showed Daniel the real way to party, rebound, and have as much lovin' as possible. There was no jealousy between the two of them, and they passed lovers around like - well - you get the picture. Mary-Sue is constantly stalking him, and Don broke it off with Cassandra. Don is not the creep I thought he was (I went in expecting to despise him, honestly) I mean, he did get with Lucy just for fun when she was a teenager.

Apparently, Daniel and Don are bi... for each other *snickers*. I did not plan that. I walked away, come back, and there they are heart-ing all over one another... so I let them do what they may, and then I took the jealousy factor off, put all their lovers in a room for a while to test who Don liked best.... apparently it IS Daniel, and so I changed their aspirations. They were getting older, and they needed some consistency in their lives. Lothario is thinking about adopting children - and Daniel misses his kids, strangely enough he is now forming a relationship with Lilith. I changed Don after he fooled around enough to Popularity with nothing on the side. Daniel I changed him to Fortune/Family, and so far that is that.

My initial idea was to take Don and Angela, and put them together - keep Don's affairs, and generally make life miserable for Angela. It didn't work out that way. =D

And that is the Soap Opera of Pleasantview so far - (For some reason I want to call it Plesantville... no idea why.) It's not the most interesting because I'm getting them set up, and building the ground work for everything to fall into place.

Test Subject
#445 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 6:19 PM
I like this thread
Pleasant- i did the whole, Daniel's affair being found out, Mary divorcing him.... He married the maid, moved to a small and squalid apartment and had 6 children. His new wife then had an affair with Dina Caliente, so he broke up with her and re-married Mary. Lilith went to college, rejected Dirk Dreamer's proposal of marriage, and graduated at the highest level. She just kind of pottered around after that, hating her family, working hard, before marrying in late adulthood. Her sister didn't go to college, instead she got pregnant and then engaged to Dustin Broke when she hit adulthood and he went to college. He had a few other relationships, and was pretty indifferent to his wife and kid.

Dirk Dreamer was dull after being rejected by Lilith, until he met a countess and became a vampire. After graduating, he married Brandi Broke and had twins with her. When she died of old age, he, uh, killed himself by sunbathing.

Cassandra Goth woohooed witn Darren Dreamer the night before her wedding, but got married anyway. She bore his child, and later Don's, before catching him in bed with Dina Caliente. She left him for Darren

Don...ah, Don. While woohooing with Dina, Nina, Cassandra and Mortimer conveniently showed up. Much slapping ensued. He still stuck with Dina, and he did well at work.... Until he had to go on paternity leave following a stargazing session! Dina dumped him and he married Daniel's second wife (the maid).

Dina, after her marriage to Mortimer, and breakup with Don, just opened a few businesses and moved Downtown after her sister married and had a baby. She had a son by a count, but drowned when he was a teen. Howard (the son) worked to the top of the paranormal career, and resurrected his mother as a zombie.

Those are the only truly interesting ones. Alex Goth married Lucy Burb, Nina married and spawned, Mortimer married a random old lady.... I'm addicted to marriage and kids I need more supernaturals!
Lab Assistant
#446 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 11:01 AM
Well, recently I got a new computer which allowed me to start over Pleasantview and play it properly this time.

Goth: The instant I loaded the lot, I knew what was going to happen (Wedding, Don doing a runner), so I made Cassandra get in a taxi and go to some community lots. This would change her wants & fears, so the fear of Don leaving her at the altar was no longer present, which meant she wouldn't spiral into aspiration failure when he did so. Whilst there, I couldn't help but notice she was constantly thinking of Ivy Copur (ADULT Ivy, just incase anyone thinks otherwise, haha) and in the thought bubble with Ivy's picture hearts kept popping out. And Ivy was the same, but with Cassandra. So I made them become friends, then they eventaully got on with the rest themselves. Cas came home, and was ditched by Don but didn't care. I instantly invited Ivy over afterwards and made her move in. They got married and adopted a baby, a boy who they named Morty. Then using a new medical way of same sex pregnancy *cough*BOOLPROP*cough*, I made Ivy pregnant with Cas and they had a daughter who they named Cassy. I moved them out shortly after and built them a nice home.
As for Mortimer, I didn't let him near Dina! Instead some random downtownie named Elle (I think, I don't know her last name but she has black wavy hair and wears the peach top, black skirt outfit that came with Nightlife that has the silver shoes with straps that come up to the knee) came into the house and started playing piano. I thought she would be a money sim, but when she moved in she was family! Her and Mortimer got married and had two children, two boys. I made Mortimer achieve his lifetime want of maxing all skills, and shortly after, he died. I ressurected him, but he died a day later or something. Now Elle lives with her two boys in the Goth Manor, and has become Pleasantviews answer to Olive Specter! She kills Sims in a little 'Torture Box' and then places them in the now expanded Goth Graveyard. Shes pure evil, I say shes gone loopy after her husband was taken from her. As for Alexander, hes in the college bin. He annoys me so much :P

Caliente: Since by the time I started playing these Mortimer was dead, Dina had the want of ressurecting him. That was so not going to happen, sorry Dina. Instead Dina married Malcolm Landgraab and they have a daughter, a girl called Melissa. Shes a little funny looking though, she has a really small and flicked up nose, and an extremely long chin. Dina is having an affair on Malcolm with the maid (that Remington guy) and Daniel Pleasant. After they have their second child, I plan for Dina to be caught cheating and kicked out of the house.
Nina on the otherhand, jealous of Dinas constant affection from Malcolm, started seeing Daniel Pleasant (not the best idea to make her Mary-Sues best friend and invite her and her 'friend' over). He got her pregnant and she gave birth to a boy. Nina had a change of heart and decided to change her ways, and changed her aspiration from Romance to Logic! Once her son is a child she will fufill her lifetime want of reaching top of the Game career. For the moment though, she stays at home, looking after her son and building robots.

Burb: I made them a house and moved them in. Jenny works in the Education career track whilst John is in Law Enforcement. Lucy was getting A+ grades so I invited the principal over and she was given the present of being in private school for her teenage birthday.

Pleasant: When the chance card for Mary-Sue popped up, I clicked ignore. So Daniel got to woohoo with Kaylynn and Mary-Sue didn't get fired or w/e. I made Angela and Lilith become friends, and Angela is going to ditch Dustin for one of the teens that came with Nightlife (The one with the black long coat and lipstick, whos apparently related to Jon Tricou), he invited her out on a date and it was a dream date, so they are smitten for eachother. Angela is going to go a bit alternative, and Lilith will gradually grow out of it - as if they're switching roles, haha. Lilith is now friends with her Dad, but not so much her Mum. I plan to send them both to college, and once I do I will move the oldie into the pleasant household.

Oldies: Haven't played them yet, I plan to move them into the Pleasant house once I move the twins to college.

Broke: Brandi helped Beau get his toddler skills and he grew up well. I haven't played them much, thats all I've done. Oh, and Brandi got her baby bump.

Dreamer: I haven't played these AT ALL. I'll send Dirk to college with Dustin, shortly. Though they won't be in the same dorms as Angela and Lilith, those relationships are over.
Lab Assistant
#447 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 10:00 PM
I'm putting the neighborhood through an apocalypse challenge. Lul :u

That was not helpful, funny, or love!
Test Subject
#448 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 9:12 AM
I recently reset this neighborhood. Had thousands of character files. After learning about noregen mods and clean templates I started again!

Pleasants: Angela and Lillith hate each other. So does Daniel and Mary-Sue. After a dramatic divorce, Daniel moved out and lives in a small apartment complex. He's doing well in the athletic field but his rent is a bit pricey. He's had his way with the ladies but caved when Kaylynn showed up at his door.

He figured she was an easy woohoo so he let her stay. She got her own job but to her dismay, is pregnant. Daniel plans to let her stay as long as she keeps her job. He's getting old so he's not too happy about more children. The twins were enough.

Mary-Sue is on my next rotation. She'll probably get married and have another kid.
Angela is in college studying for journalism. She went on a date with Dustin and fell in love. Unknown to her, Lillith also went on a date with him. She digs him as well. Dirk is in love with Lillith but she only sees him as a friend. I don't know who will end up together at this point.

Dreamer: Darren is happy and finally got Cassandra's attention. She ditched Don and got hitched to him. Alexander came with. Darren continues to paint but got a job in the science career. Cass is expecting children. Alexander is studying for college.

Goth: Mortimor let Dina into his home and allowed her free reign. She got a job and the two rarely talked. Mortimor decided in his late life he wanted to achieve his goals. So, he studied while she was at work and achieved a full set of skills. Eventually, he died and Dina was left with a baby boy named Miguel. She took all of his money, left the manor, and moved into a beautiful modern mansion.

Caliente: Nina is working in the paranormal career track. She's a bit lonely by herself and has been exploring downtown in search of a man.

Burb: John and Jennifer both got jobs and are working hard. Lucy is gaining skill points and friends. They live a rather quiet life. They all love their pet cat.

Oldies: Herb and Coral decided to adopt a daughter late in life. In came Brenda, the sweetest sim ever. She's pretty, easy going, friendly, and smart. They lavished her with attention and she grew up to be very well rounded. While at work, Herb died from old age. Brenda and Coral are healing together though Brenda worries that going to college with cause problems.

Lothario: Unplayed at the moment but will be source of baby boom.

Broke: Brandi found a sizeable sum of hidden money and moved her boys out. She gave birth to twins. A boy and girl. Dustin gained much knowledge in music and went to college. His dream is to be a rock star. Brandi is happy raising her two beautiful children.
Test Subject
#449 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:53 PM Last edited by chrazeygirrl : 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:38 PM.
Forgive my bad English, I'm Brazilian.

Goth: Cassandra married Don and they are living at Don's house. Mortimer married Dina (who brought Nina with her), had a daughter called Bianca and Mortimer died when she was still a toddler. Alex went to college but now he came back and he's married to Lucy Burb and they have a daughter called Victoria. Lucy wanted to dump both Nina and Dina, but she only dumped Nina because Dina was married to Mortimer and they had a kid together so Lucy let her stay. Bianca is now a teen.

Lothario: Don and Cassandra got married, had three children called Alice, Amanda and Arthur, who are all teens now. Alice is dating Brandi's third son, Gabriel, but I plan to break them up soon and then send them to college. Amanda is a goth and Arthur is a party animal. He (Arthur) is dating Meadow Thayer. Don has reached the top of the career and is still a cheater, but Cassie never found out. He also has two illegitimate kids, one with Nina Caliente and other with Lilith Pleasant.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue and Daniel got divorced because he was cheating on her. But it wasn't Mary-Sue who caught him cheating, it was Lilith. Mary-Sue fired Kaylynn. Daniel lived in a small condo after the divorce, and Kaylynn lived with him, but they didn't get married. Angela and Lilith went to college with Dustin and Dirk, and Angela had some affairs with Dirk after I changed their aspiration to romance. But Lilith and Dustin never found out. After college, Dustin and Angela got married and had two girls (not twins) called Giovanna and Gabriella. But one day, Kaylynn attempted to kill Mary-Sue. Mary survived. She (Mary-Sue) went to Angela's house to hide from Kaylynn, but Kaylynn found her (with Bella Goth's help) and killed Mary and Angela (Dustin was at work) and took Angela's daughters. After Kaylynn and Bella ran away with the children, Dustin came back. He didn't find anyone at the house (because Kaylynn took the graves too). He was devastated. But now he's happy again because he is engaged with Nina Caliente, who moved in with her daughter, Fernanda (who's also Don's illegitimate daughter).

Dreamer: Darren got sad after Cassandra got married, so he went to a night club, where he met Brandi Broke, and they had a dream date, and after Dirk went to college, they got married. Dirk is married to Lilith, and they have 5 children (6, counting Lilith's illegitimate son with Don). They're 3(4) boys and 2 girls. The oldest one is a teen and the youngest one (the illegitimate) is a toddler (I think).

Broke: Brandi taught Beau the toddler skills and he grew up well. She had her third son, Gabriel, and today Beau is an adult (didn't go to college), and Gabriel is a teen and is dating Alice Lothario. Brandi married Darren and left the house for the two boys.

Burb: Jennifer and John had a son called Lucas, who's a teen. Lucy went to college and married Alexander Goth, but I already told you this so...

Langerak: After Daniel Pleasant died, Kaylynn found Bella Goth and they are living together now. After Mary-Sue and Angela's death, Kaylynn changed her appearance so nobody could recognise her. She had quadruplets with Daniel (they were born after he died) and they're teens now. Dustin's kids are living with her since she "adopted" them, and they're teens too.

Oldie: Didn't play much with them. Put them in 10 Oak Street. Never played with them after that.
Lab Assistant
#450 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 9:06 PM Last edited by MimiSim : 25th Aug 2012 at 3:20 AM. Reason: link for pics
Love this thread! many great stories

Anyway about my Pleasantview characters:
When I first played Pleasantview, I didn't like any of the characters at all, but since my old pleasentview became a big fiery ball visible from space, I started over again. Now that I have gotten to play with the characters more, they seem less boring to me. Go to this page for pics.

Here's what happened in my new Pleasantview:

Goths:
Mortimer decided to put off his marriage to Dina because of Cassandra's and Alexander's objections. He died a couple days later. Dina got nothing. His kids got everything.
Cassandra dumped Don after catching him kissing another woman, Mary Gavigan. She fell in love with a townie named Brittany Wendland, and they had a baby named Victor Goth II through same sex pregnancy. He's a toddler now and is such a cutie.
Alexander is currently a teenager. He lives with his sister in the old Goth house. He is currently going steady with Mimi Zaxxon (my self-sim). He is kind of geeky and makes all A's. He has a job as a scientist.

Pleasants:
Daniel fired Kaylynn, the maid, and begged Mary-Sue for forgiveness. They reconciled their relationship. Now, Mary Sue is pregnant.
Angela: Dustin dumped Angela for Ginger Newson. It seemed he liked the geeky type because she's a geek in my game. Angela got over him and is now dating Tyler Zaxxon (my self-sim's brother).
Lillith is still not getting along with anyone except for her boyfriend Dirk. I think they're cute together. She has been casually flirting with Jordan Zaxxon (my self-sim's brother), but he never seems to notice her. She looks forward to going to university and leaving her family behind.

Broke:
Brandi gave birth to a girl named Beatrix (also a cutie). She is a child now. When Beatrix was a toddler, Brandi started dating a veterinarian named Cyd Roseland. They recently got married, and Brandi and her kids moved into his nice 4 bedroom house. She is expecting another baby now.
Dustin started going steady with Ginger Newson. She encouraged him to quit his job in the criminal career and helps him with his homework. He is now getting A's and has a job in the music career.
Beau is now a teenager and going steady with Gavin Newson. I got the idea to get the two together when I saw Beau have a thought bubble with Gavin's face and hearts. Beau is a good kid. He gets all A's and has a job in the medicine career.

Calliente:
Dina was upset because of her plan to marry Mortimer failed. She then met Malcolm Landgraab IV who moved into the large mansion next door to her house. Malcolm was tired of the hectic pace in Bluewater and moved to Pleasentview for peace and quiet. The two started dating. Dina was glad that Malcolm was unaware of her reputation. They then got married. Dina announced that she was pregnant not long after the wedding. Unfortunately, the baby wasn't Malcolm's. Dina and Don Lothario had a fling the night of her bachelorette party. She tried to pass the baby boy, who they named Mason, as Malcolm's. When Mason was a toddler, Malcolm decided to run for mayor. One day he met Don at a debate. He could see the resemblance immediately. Fearing scandal, he paid Don an exorbitant amount of money, and Don took Mason to live with him and promised not to say anything to the press. Malcolm forgave Dina when she told him that the fling happened before they were married, and she had no feelings for Don at all. Malcolm became mayor, and he and Dina have two children, Malcolm Landgraab V and Gina. Thankfully they are both Malcolm's.

Nina had many loves all over the place, but when she met Don Lothario, it was love at first sight. Don, who was still angry at Cassandra for dumping him, started dating Nina to make Cassandra jealous. He wasn't serious about her at first, but he found himself falling for her. The two are currently married and are living in a nice house that Don bought with the hush money. Nina takes care of her nephew Mason and treats him as if he were her own child. Don is settling down well, he has only had one affair so far. I'm amazed.

I moved the Oldies and the Goodies into a small retirement community with other elderly townies, so I don't play them much. I also don't really play the Burbs either. I find them so boring.

Update!

Goths: Bella has returned to pleasantview. She was so sad when she heard about the death of her husband. Cassandra and Alexander was so happy to see her. They had feared the worst. Bella wanted to resurrect Mortimer but was unable to, so she gave up on ever seeing her husband again. Bella spent most of her days caring for her grandson Victor, who is now a child. The day of his birthday, she looked out the window and spotted Mark Novak walk by. She had three bolt chemistry with him, so I got the two together. They are now married now and have 2 children, twins Isabella and Marius, and one on the way. Alexander was tired of living with his sister, so he moved in with his mom and Mark. He gets along splendidly with the twins. Unfortunately, Alexander's social life has hit an all time low. Alexander and Mimi Zaxxon broke up because he thought Mimi was cheating with someone else, but she only had eyes for Alexander. Beatrix Broke had been pursuing Alexander since the breakup because he is the richest guy in school. Alexander agreed to go on one date with her. Beatrix ended up pregnant by Alexander, so she had to quit school and live on the 200 simoleons Alexander gives her every week. Alexander doesn't have anything to do with Beatrix or the baby. He asked Mimi if she would take him back, but she was already going out with a guy name Lucky. So, Alexander is now dating Emily Von Geist, Mimi's best friend.

Pleasants: Mary Sue finally gave birth to a baby boy named Toby. He is now a toddler. Unlike his sisters who look like their dad, Toby is the spitting image of Mary Sue. Lilllith is getting along better with her parents now because they have moved their favoritism from Angela to little Toby. Angela, the spoiled princess, isn't taking having a little brother too well. She started sneaking out with her boyfriend Tyler and her grades at school are dropping while Lillith's are going up. The two sisters still hate each other and argue about everything, but Angela's relationship with her parents has gone down significantly. Lillith, on the other hand, is getting along well with her mom and dad. They're not friends yet, but at least relationship with them is now in the 20's. Even though Lillith is getting along with her parents and making better grades, she still hasn't lost her rebellious side. She was recently suspended for throwing soap in the school fountain.

Broke: Brandi finally had the baby, a girl she named Sophie. She looks like her mom but has hair like her dad. Dustin is about to move to college. He will be an adult in three days, so it won't be long until he goes to uni. Beau is still dating Gavin and doing well at school. He was enjoying his career until he got discovered by a modeling agent. He is a successful male model now. He is the typical overachiever. Beatrix is now a teen. She is doing pretty well in school, but she doesn't plan to get a job. She is best friends with Sharla Ottomas.

Calliente: Not much new to report here. Nina is thinking of breaking up with Don. She caught him cheating again, and she is furious with him. There is only one thing that keeps Nina from breaking up with Don. She recently found out that she is pregnant. Dina's life hasn't changed much. She just celebrated her little girl Gina's birthday. Gina is now a child and Malcolm Landgraab V is about to be a teen.

Burb: Jennifer Burb died from illness two days before Lucy's birthday. Lucy is a teen now is hanging out with her friends Beatrix and Sharla. John had to get a job as a teacher to get enough money to live on for him and his daughter. When her mom died, her grades at school dropped. John was afraid the social worker would be knocking on their door. Now that Lucy is a teen, her grades are improving, and she just got a job in fashion design.

Oldies and Goodies: Herb Oldie, Herbert Goodie and his with Faith all died of old age. They all had the special golden tombstones. Coral is the only one alive. She's still living at the retirement home and is taking up gardening. She is infatuated with the caretaker, an adult male townie with a family aspiration, but he doesn't seem to notice her.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Page 18 of 29