Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#51 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 7:40 AM
Oaktree, finally someone who understood me correctly!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 7:41 AM
Lance, it sounds like the age difference between you and the girl was closer to 4 years. That's still a little unbalanced, but not as much as the difference between 18 and 12. At 14, I'm sure you were quite precocious. It's still a little bit young, but I see your point in this case. In the case of 12, I'd have to disagree with you. That's a child.

I think what Oaktree said about it makes the most sense.
Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree
...when adults pursue teenagers. It's too easy for that sort of relationship to become imbalanced and coercive.

Btw, I wasn't disagreeing with you earlier about the possibility of pedophile parents hurting their own children. I think there is a good chance that they would. I was arguing the motive to become a parent in the first place. Most mentally and emotionally sick people seem like two people at times. The motive to have children is most likely the same for the pedophile as it is for the healthy person. Once the children are there, however, it's another matter. At that point, the sickness would lead to the impulse to harm.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Banned
#53 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CinderEmma
Back on topic, I completely agree that if a 43 year old person or somebody single is unable or struggles to adopt a child, a felon certainly should not. It's not fair for the many people who want to adopt and have followed the law completely (or haven't been caught at breaking it I suppose).
Back on topic, I too think it's severely unjust to bar normal people from adopting because they are single or gay or whatever else, while giving kids away to people who just left jail or quit psychiatric treatment or, how it was with this very big trial in my city several weeks ago, to drug addicted. Or, there're also people who adopt dozens of children to get money support from the state.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 8:13 AM
Who is this deranged bitch? No. Sex offenders should not be allowed to adopt. Minor sex offenders, maybe, but not pedophiles. There is always a risk of recidivism.

Animal Lover, Athletic, Excitable, Flirty, Hot-Headed.
Scholar
#55 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 8:52 AM
Sex offenders shouldn't be able to adopt, and repeat offenders should not be able to have kids PERIOD. I would go on but I am the hardest person on pedos (even though I may joke about it from time to time). Anyone who goes after a defensless person should loose their rights. But then where I am coming from is america you can kill someone and be out in 10 to 14 years, and people piss and whine about the death penlty. If I had my way repeat sex offenders would be living in consitration camps where there every move is watched and limited. We don't have to have it gaurded because they can't move out anyways, defently make parol officers life better because when he makes house calls it's allright there. No would with kids would live around such camps, and it would make it a lot easier for parents to know where to avoid them.

The one thing I hate about sexual preditors, expecially pedos is that one can walk up to you and you may never know it.

Another more stomach turning note, I know of one pedo who was charged jailed for multiple accounts with neighbor children (possibly his own step-grandhchildren), disapeared of parol-rejailed, and STILL not regishtered as a preditor.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Banned
#56 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 9:13 AM
I also want to note that women don't ever get registered as paedophiles and extremely rare as sex offenders at all.
Yes, they are very rare, but that does not mean they should be put to the Red List.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#57 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
I also want to note that women don't ever get registered as paedophiles and extremely rare as sex offenders at all.
Yes, they are very rare, but that does not mean they should be put to the Red List.

I'm afraid you are wrong there Lance! Here in the UK, we have many registered Female sex offenders and some are even in Jail!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Banned
#58 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:19 AM
I was speaking for my country and the ones surrounding it.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#59 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:32 AM
Well, imho, your Country and the surrounding ones, need to get with the program!
Women can be just as evil as Men!

Scholar
#60 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by G.O.C.
Well, imho, your Country and the surrounding ones, need to get with the program!
Women can be just as evil as Men!

The problem is what guy wants to say a woman raped/molested him? Either that or she is seen as helping someone commit said crimes.

What just happend?
retired moderator
#61 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
The problem is what guy wants to say a woman raped/molested him?

We are talking about Children here, 6,7,8! they shouldn't have a problem!

Banned
#62 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:19 PM
I always watch criminal news but so far I've seen only one case of female paedophile being accidentally caught. The trial over her didn't admit her to being a paedophile hence she got only standard child mistreatment charge.
Because she's a woman, you know, and the local psychiatry considers paedophilia to be exclusively male disorder. And it was not proved that putting her sex toys into the boy's anus was sexual in nature.
Scholar
#63 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:28 PM
Anyone familar with the story of Jaycee Lee Dugard? Or about that mother in 2009 that was accused of molesting her child live internet? It's true that woman are capable of it, but if you google man instead of woman you certianly get more cases. To be honest I think of it as more of a sexism thing rather then it's not happening. Kinda silly when you think about it, were less likely to talk about a woman molester, but were more then fine talking more about woman who end up killing their kids then men killing their kids.

Forum Resident
#64 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:36 PM Last edited by missy harries : 28th Nov 2011 at 1:46 PM.
And it was not proved that putting her sex toys into the boy's anus was sexual in nature.

WTF, that's just screwed with my wellbeing for the afternoon

Sexual child molestation is usually done by the male of the species though. It may (or may not, just my speculation) have something to do with our sexual organs. Mens being all external able to derive pleasure from, well..... almost anything that rubs it....... Women tend to like things a bit more substantial that can be inserted..... Children would just seem too inadequately small for women plus when I look at a child a major mothering instinct kicks in, it just seem's less logical that a woman would want to engage with a child in that way.

EDIT: I think I chose the worst wording ever! What I Was trying to say is that its harder for women to derive physical pleasure from the rape of a child compared to men, a women doing something such as sodomy though just seems sadistic rather than sexual.

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Banned
#65 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:49 PM
Somehow I always thought women are very fine with touching, kissing and rubbing...
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:49 PM
I've heard of a lot of cases where female teachers have had sex with their students (usually high school students). I think most people would call such a woman a "slutty cougar". A male under the same circumstances? He would be called a "monster". There's a noticeable difference there. Society treats male sex offenders akin to lepers. How do they treat women offenders? Well, I don't know really because there aren't many out there. But it makes me wonder whether a woman who has committed a sexual offence would still be eligible to adopt under current legislation... They just might.

Scholar
#67 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngryBunny.
I've heard of a lot of cases where female teachers have had sex with their students (usually high school students). I think most people would call such a woman a "slutty cougar". A male under the same circumstances? He would be called a "monster". There's a noticeable difference there. Society treats male sex offenders akin to lepers. How do they treat women offenders? Well, I don't know really because there aren't many out there. But it makes me wonder whether a woman who has committed a sexual offence would still be eligible to adopt under current legislation... They just might.

This has to be one of the most popular cases here.

Lab Assistant
#68 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:07 PM
Somehow I always thought women are very fine with touching, kissing and rubbing...

They are. Trust me. But I think male pedophiles revel more in the feeling of dominance. I'm guessing that they like to have control, and the physical pleasure is just a residual bonus. Pedophilia is largely a psychological disorder. Females have an innate maternal instinct to protect children, so it goes against this instinct to cause intentional harm through sexual violation.

Scholar
#69 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missy harries
Yes but your own experienced touch would be a lot better. I can imagine it would be very awkward and time consuming for a female to reach that stage with a child plus a lot molestation is done with a sleeping child. It's easier to whip it out and back for a man......
I honestly don't know how it would work for female molesters so I shall not continue since I have no idea what I'm talking about! I can't fathom why a woman would want to do that.

It usually gets filed under sexual acts, but less often it comes with the word sodomy (sp). If you don't want to know, don't think so much. Thing is a child doesn't have to be a sleep, and a child does not have to be a year old to get molested.

Banned
#70 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:15 PM
*coughs* Don't you think we've got a bit too far into the "how-to"?

I'm thinking now, while they frown on single males to adopt children (as far as I know) how would they feel on single male paedophile adopting a kid.
"We don't know for sure if you will take proper care of the child so we'll give the child away to someone who won't for sure."
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:35 PM
*coughs* Don't you think we've got a bit too far into the "how-to"

Uh, yes. We all seem to know an awful lot about pedophilia. I wonder why that is... *shifty eyes*

My views still remain the same. Pedo no adopto. I do not approve of such shenanigans. It's just asking for trouble.

Mad Poster
#72 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 1:54 PM
It's a cultural myth that women are more nurturing than men. It's such a deep seated belief among some so as to blind them to the facts. Men are just as capable at loving, nurturing, and protecting as women. It's culture that tells them otherwise. Women are just as capable of depraved acts and committing crimes against others as men. There are too many cases of women killing and torturing even their young and others to say otherwise. I think that, for the most part, the differences we see are how each one might go about it.

I'm not enjoying trying to analyse any of this.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#73 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 6:15 PM
Pedophilism is a mental disorder. For whatever it just occurs more often in men, like color blindness. Except color blindness isn't a sickness that inflicts others and causes emotional trauma to destroy entire lives. Doing certain horrible things such as murder, rape, etc. usually (not always) is a result from a sickness, drug, or disorder. If women are less likely to have this sickness/ abuse this drug/have this disorder, it just makes sense that they would commit these crimes less often, this is (at least) seems to be the case with molestation and rape involving young children. Maybe women just don't get caught or are better at keeping the kid quiet about it. How should we know?

I like to believe that everyone is different so we can have the very nurturing father, and the neglective mother. While on the other hand we can also have the deadbeat dad and the loving, supportive mom. For whatever reason it seems that men choose to be the latter option. That doesn't mean all men are the same. I hate gender specific stereotypes. If we take a poll it may turn out there are actually a lot more nurtiring fathers and less deadbeat dads than we thought, or vice-versa. How should we know?

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Alchemist
#74 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 8:28 PM
Someone's noted about the age of 12-13 when person physically becomes able to feel sexual attraction. I believe this is where the age of consent should be set and people having sex with 12-years old and older shouldn't be considered paedophiles. Because the older side often has no idea how old their partner is - they see fully developed body, and they don't really care about actual age, and the younger side would often lie as sexual desires are new and overwhelming to them and they are not experienced enough to control their physical urges or think it properly through.

I mentioned this. I very much have to disagree with you there though. I said 12 years old is, in the law, where a child understands sex. Not sexual attraction or 'love'. Understands that penis + vagina = sex.

Anyone who thinks a 12 year old has a 'developed body' is quite frankly sick. Heck, I'm almost 18 years old, and I still don't have proper 'child bearing' hips. Nevermind when I was 12 and had an androgynous body. I'm also pretty sure that most 12 year olds aren't overwhelmed by sexual urges, sure kids experiment but with other kids... not adults. When you're 12 you still play with dolls, barbie dolls and other things like that, you don't go around feeling intense sexual attractions to adults. Any man who either thinks a 12 year old have a proper developed body, or is attracted to them, obviously has a psychological problem.

Since the moment you're physically developed enough to have sex and sexual desires you're not a child anymore.

Are you actually kidding me? A child is in no WAY physically developed to have sex. Let me go all science on you for a minute here; an adults vaginal canal is only 6 inches long at most. Most men have penises that are either close to - or over- this size. Now, a child's will obviously be much shorter, which means probably a lot of pain for her. A lot of children from the age of three have subconscious sexual desires, and therefore do masturbate because 'it feels good' but don't understand why.

I can't even believe I'm having to explain these things...
Scholar
#75 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Anyone who thinks a 12 year old has a 'developed body' is quite frankly sick. Heck, I'm almost 18 years old, and I still don't have proper 'child bearing' hips. Nevermind when I was 12 and had an androgynous body. I'm also pretty sure that most 12 year olds aren't overwhelmed by sexual urges, sure kids experiment but with other kids... not adults. When you're 12 you still play with dolls, barbie dolls and other things like that, you don't go around feeling intense sexual attractions to adults. Any man who either thinks a 12 year old have a proper developed body, or is attracted to them, obviously has a psychological problem.

Well, it varies. At 12, I didn't quite have the fullest extent of my hips, but I had hips. Same goes for boobs. And I didn't play with dolls and did have crushes on adults (my first crush on a real person, when I was 13 years old, was on a guy in his 20's). All that said, it doesn't mean I was ready for sex, or that I should have tried to date an adult. Even though I had sexual desires, at the same time, I was pretty weirded out by the concept of having sex. And an adult might have been able to take advantage of the sexual feelings I had, even if I wasn't completely comfortable with sex. Consent is more complex than simply asking, "Do you want to have sex."
Page 3 of 5