Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 6:53 PM
Default Floor to ceiling height cupboards/wardrobes/closets/etc?
Anything along those lines. Preferably reasonably maxis-matchy. I'm looking for stuff for all over a house really so whether it looks more like something you'd find in a bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, whatever, any of it would be good! Functional items would be particularly great, but purely decorative would be much better than nothing.

I'm always in need of this kind of thing, so suggestions of stuff in any style would be great, but for the project I'm working on right now I'd love stuff that looks cheap/simple/old-fashioned/a bit worn/outdated, anything along those lines. Not actually broken or run down, just something you'd find in a house that hasn't been updated in a few decades.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:20 PM
Oh that's fantastic, thank you! That set here on MTS is almost exactly the kind of thing I was thinking of!

jus nou drein jus daun
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:52 PM
since you are looking for worn/outdated stuff i thought AnoeskaB´s Creations at TSR e.p. the Brighton Sets look somewhat worn: Brighton Cabinet System or Brighton Study
and cemres Grunge Living Poor and Happy at TSR is really grungy but maybe you can need the rug or the sofa for an old house that need renovation

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 10:26 PM
Ooh, thank you! I can definitely see myself getting some use out of quite a few of those things!

jus nou drein jus daun