Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 10:22 PM
Default WCIF: BDSM objects for sims 3?
Hello, I apologize if this is an odd question however I am building mine and my hubby's dream home and we want a *cough* playroom something like what is described in the book series by E.L James "50 shades of Grey" if any of you know where I can find such objects please let me know Thanks a bunch in advance and God bless.

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 10:27 PM Last edited by shmovese : 23rd Aug 2014 at 10:31 AM.
check this http://modthesims.info/t/489652 (as a start)
also as far as i have not read that book i start shooting in the dark - correct me if ou dont need the following i will remove it then (would be quite embarassing to have evidence here that i am not a literate...)

there is an accessory mask you can find at noir and dark sims and sort of a puppet but you need to scroll down and search a bit.
you can find some chamber decorations at club-crimson (its a conversion and was a GOS Advent Gift 2010)
and Kittyclan maybe has some decor for your playroom
some dresses for males an outfit by misuki + one by kijiko

so i dont want to get too far here normally you can find stuff like that better at sexysims2.com (also has sims 3 downloads but needs registration) - and searching for the right catchwords (you read in that book) will bring you more stuff
also as you will see i removed direct links. that means you have to search more by yourself but hopefully younger simmers are at least discouraged to do so and not immidiatly forced to see weird pics when they clck my links. hopefully thats ok. (thanks tomomi - yeah it was really dark.

i rearranged this.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:00 AM
It's some very dark stuff you are showing

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.