Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 7:09 PM
Default Help for make police movies
Hello, i wish to make police movies. I dowload the pose and animation player, but i need more. For example : How can arrest a sim (without be a policeman)?. Or how can i kidnapping a sim? If i arrest a sim Can i put the cuffs? Thank you very much. I´m sorry for my english.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 9:34 PM
Hey HenryVI
arresting: if your active leading character is no police man and theres no costum animation for arresting (putting on cuffs) i dont see a chance to exactly do so. i think most movie makers use EAs animations and wait for the right moment to "capture the scene / sequence" they need or use costum animations that they can fire / loop like needed (or even poses in special cases). if theres no such arresting animation available you need to be creative. if the character wears a police uniform and puts his hands to someones standing with the back at him / having his hands behind his back (via pose e.p.) it will have such "oh my - the officer got him" effect. lucky you, thanks to aikea-guinea there are hand cuffs as accessory available
kidnapping: same here. if there is no costum animation for that (since there is none made by EA) you have to be creative when wanting to show that someone needs to go somewhere he doesnt want at all.

a good point to start for searching animations of all kind is mysims3blog => i prepared it for you => Showing posts with label Animations

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>